You're Mine

Happily Ever After?

 

            The weekend came and went in a breeze. Everything was perfect in every way. They stayed in bed most of the time. The times that were spent outside of bed were those in which they had to get food or to answer the door. Kris’ parents went by to check up on how he was doing or if he needed another doctor’s note to relieve him from work. Kris’ mom instantly knew what had happened and hugged Kris so tight he thought he was going to die. His father later found out because of his wife practically screaming at him at how he couldn’t notice. The visit was short but it was a very happy moment that left Kris relieved that his parents didn’t mind that he was gay and was dating Tao. By the end of the weekend Kris and Tao hadn’t kissed yet both of them being too scared to actually o it. The farthest they’d get was pecks on the cheek and hand holding. Cuddling to them was like a second nature to them already.

            Kris knew that o Monday morning he’d have to leave Tao and go to work. He didn’t want to leave Tao’s side. He wanted to always feel his warmth net to him. Tao as well didn’t want Kris to leave. He knew that Kris had to but that didn’t mean he was going to accept the fact that he also had to leave and move back home.  He was happy for the moment being.

            Monday morning came and Kris was getting ready for work. Tao had gotten up extra early so he’d make breakfast for Kris. They ate and Kris was leaving but right before he got to the door he turned around and went back into the kitchen where Tao was washing the dishes. He grabbed Tao and spun him around so he’d hug him goodbye. He Kris Tao and the cheek and headed once again towards the door saying that he’d be home later that day.  Tao was left in the middle of the kitchen smiling to himself as he watched Kris walk out the door. When he regained his self awareness back he went back to washing the dishes.  The rest o the day he spent cleaning the apartment and doing laundry. He stopped for a little bit and the TV, what he thought was only a couple of minutes turned out to be a couple of hours. When he looked at the time Tao realized that he had been so engrossed by the drama he was watching that he didn’t notice that Kris would be home any minute and he still didn’t have dinner ready. He got up in an urgent manner and rushed to the kitchen to make something simple for him and Kris to eat once Kris got home. Tao heard his phone ring when he was about to start cooking and looked to see who it was. He saw that it was Kris and picked up with a smile on his face.

“Hey.”
“Did you make dinner already? Or do you want me to bring something home?”

“I was about to start making dinner.”

“OK. Do you need anything? I’m by a grocery store.”

“No, it’s fine. How much longer till you get home?”

“Maybe fifteen minutes.”

“Okay, I’ll see you in a bit.”

“K. bye.”

“Bye.”

            Tao put his phone down a again went back to cooking. Since he only had about fifteen minutes he didn’t make anything big. Not much later after Tao was done with the cooking Kris came in through the front door announcing he was home. He hid his right arm behind his back and Tao got curious as to what he had hidden. Kris went up to him, but before he hugged him or anything he brought his right arm around to flash the bouquet of flowers that he had gotten for Tao. Tao was amazed at all the different colors that were in the bouquet. He took it from Kris hand and smelled the flowers and he placed the flowers in an empty vase that contained fake flowers. There were a lot of different flowers within the bouquet but the prominent flowers were the Purple Lilacs.

“Do you like them?”

“I love them.”

“Good. What’s for dinner?”

“Dumpling Soup.”

“Great. I’m going to go change first.”

“Ok. Hurry so it doesn’t get cold.”

“Mmm.”

            Dinner went by fast. Kris talked about how Changmin almost wanted to make him go back home since his threat of not letting Kris work until they became a couple was in full affect. Then Kris explained how he told Changmin that they were together and how Changmin screamed and scared half of the employees that were working.  Tao laughed along with Kris about Changmin’s reaction. Tao told Kris of how he had been cleaning and that he decided to take a break and ended up spending hours watching the drama marathon that was on TV. Kris laughed and then held onto Tao’s hand. He brought Tao’s hand up to his lips and kissed the back of his hand and mumbled incoherent words into it.  

            After dinner they left dishes in the sink to be left done another time. They moved to the couch and cuddled while watching TV. Tao’s phone started to ring and he got up off of the couch to go fetch it from the kitchen. He answered and it was his mom asking if he was going to stay with Kris or if he was going to come home like he said when he was going to stay with Kris because of his recovery. Tao didn’t know the answer to that question and then walked to living room and handed the phone to Kris as to know what to do. Kris answered the phone and found his mother at the other end. She asked him if he was going to kidnap Tao and keep him for himself or if he was going to have Tao go back home. Kris thought about it and pulled Tao onto his lap and told him mother that he liked having his housewife at home. He heard a small giggle coming from the other line and then asked if she needed something else. She said that that was all she wanted to ask and said goodbye to her son.

“What?”

“You think Changmin will let me take the day off tomorrow o I can help you move the rest of your stuff.”

“Where?”

“Here, of course. I can’t let my mother have you all to herself. You’re mine and I want you with me.”

            Tao shifted his body so he’d be sitting on Kris’ lap but facing him as well. He hugged Kris around his neck and buried his face in the crook of Kris’ neck. He breathed in Kris’ scent and smiled realizing that he could do this whenever he wanted. He was happy with his relationship, he was happy that he wasn’t alone. Kris felt when Tao breathed in and then slowly breathed out against his skin a he then did the same thing with Tao. Only Kris kissed Tao’s neck and brought his body closer to his. He himself was happy. He never felt alone with Tao around and he always felt loved one way or another.

            Later that night Kris called Changmin and asked him if he could take the day off. Changmin apposed at first but then agreed to it when Kris told him it was to help Tao move the rest of his stuff in. Over the phone Kris could hear Changmin yelling to Yunho, who happened to be in another room, that Kris and Tao where officially living together. Not much longer Kris heard the phone being passed and he heard Yunho on the other line.

“Way to go Kris.”

“Thanks.”

“Don’t be afraid to ask for anything. Remember if you need advice just come to me. I’ll help you.”

“Thanks, that means a lot.”

“Are you two doing anything for the weekend?”

“No, we don’t have anything planned yet. Why?”

“Changmin and I are going to Jeju Island this weekend for our anniversary and  we don’t want to leave our dogs at a care takers place so we were wondering if you’d mine taking care of them for the weekend?”

“Not at all. We’d love to have their company. I’d just have to run it through with the landlord.”

“Okay. If you can’t have them at your apartment we wouldn’t mind you staying here.”

“Thanks. I’ll tell the landlord tomorrow morning and then I’ll call either one of you.”

“Sound great. “

“Mmm. Bye.”

“Bye.”

            As Kris was talking on the phone Tao had been looking at Kris with  questioning look on his face.

“Tao, we have to take care of children this weekend.”

“Really? Whose?”

“Changmin’s and Yunnho’s.”

“They have kids?” 

“Yea, their dogs are their children.”

“Oh, I thought you were talking about actual kids.”

“Why, do you want a baby?”

“That’s not what I meant by that. It’s just that I really like kids. And I was excited to see baby.”

“We can take the dogs to the dog park and there’ll be kids there.”

“But I wanted to play with the kid. If I play with a random kid it’ll look weird and creepy.”

“Okay, I’ll think of something so you can play with a child and not be creepy.”

“Okay.”

“Now, let’s get ready for bed since tomorrow’s going to be rough day.”

            Both Tao and Kris got off the couch to go shower and get ready for bed. Once in bed Kris pulled Tao into him and cuddled him as he was thinking of a way to get a child since Tao had seemed so disappointed when he found out that his friends kids were actually dogs. 


yay, happy chapter. but really the next couple chapters will most likey be sweet like this one.  i hope you liked this chapter. comment if you did.

also i still am taking requests for onechots. i haven't posted the one(s) that i got because of my computer breaking but i will have it up probably by the end of next week.