Confessions

Happily Ever After?

 

As the sun rose the next morning Tao had cuddled into Kris and wrapped his legs around Kris’ waist.  Kris felt Tao unlink himself and he missed the warmth that radiated off of Tao’s chest. He felt around the bed to see if he could once again connect himself with Tao but found the bed empty. He opened his eyes and saw that Tao was standing at the foot of the bed. He was facing the mirror in the room in a frantic state. Kris noticed this and stood up to talk to Tao. When Tao heard Kris get up off of the bed he turned around and began to back away from Kris.  

“What’s wrong?”

“What happened last night?”

“Nothing. Why?”

“If nothing happened then why am I shirtless?”

“Because you didn’t let e put your shirt on. You were fine with the pants but when I started to put on your shirt you kept struggling and eventually I just gave up.”

“Oh.”

“What? Were you expecting me to you or something?”

“No. I just wanted to know.”

            Kris noticed how Tao’s eyes had downcast when he said that he was going to him. He saw a tinge of sadness in his eyes. Also when he spoke, Tao, his voice sounded a bit weak. It sounded kind of sad and maybe even lonely. Kris didn’t know what to do so he just stepped forward and enveloped Tao in his embrace. He felt Tao stiffen at first but then he brought his arms up and held onto Kris.  Kris let out a short sigh.

“What is it?”
“Nothing, I was just thinking of how good this felt and how sad it is that I won’t be able to experience this every day.”

“Why can’t you experience this every day?”

“Because you won’t be here every day. Every morning.”

“Do you want me to be?”

“Yes. I want you to be in my life every single day.”

“What about when you get married?”

            Kris let out another soft sigh. When Tao spoke those words it hurt. It hurt knowing that Tao didn’t have the same feelings he did.

“Instead of interfering with my marriage why don’t you just marry me? You’d be the perfect house wife. I mean you’re good at cooking, cleaning, and you even nag me at times.”

“I’ll think about it. I mean I have to sacrifice my fun to be with you every day.”

            Tao’s heart fluttered at Kris’ suggestion. He wanted to be a part of Kris’ life every day for the rest of their lives. He gave back the reply he did in order for his heart to stop pounding to hard against his rib cage. Kris felt a bit relieved when he heard Tao’s reply. He held some hope in his heart that Tao would love him. He held Tao a little bit closer to himself and breathed in his scent.

            When their bodies broke apart their hands were still linked to one another. Tao pulled Kris out of the bedroom and into the kitchen where he began preparing breakfast for the both of them. Their breakfast as simple. Instead of eating it at the table they took it into the bedroom and ate in there while watching TV.  When they were done eating the dishes were left on the bedside table and they were once again cuddling on the bed. Then a question popped into Kris’ head.

“Why don’t we try it out?”

“Try what out?”

“Being together. Like as a couple?”

“Why? Do you want to become a couple? Do you like me enough to actually want to become a couple?”

“I like you more than I should.”

            A light chuckle was heard from Tao as he wrapped his arm Kris even tighter. He then let go and grabbed Kris’ hand.  He intertwined their fingers and he kissed the back Kris’ hand. Kris let out a small chuckle at Tao’s actions but didn’t say anything against it. Instead he reached over to Tao and kissed his forehead.”

“When are we telling mom and dad?”

“They can figure it out on their own.”

            The rest of the day was spent in bed. Tao, being shirtless because he was too lazy to get up and put on a shirt, and Kris with his arms around Tao in loving manner. Kris’ phone went off a couple of times but he didn’t answer when he saw that it was Changmin. He figured it was to ask if he an Tao had gotten together yet. Even Changmin told them that they should get together the night before he already expected results.  Kris though didn’t want to admit that Changmin was right about them being together.

            Kris wanted everything to stay the same yet change completely. He wanted Tao to always be by his side and have his friends always there when he needed them, but then again he wanted Tao to be there in a completely different way. He wanted his friends to be there to talk about how he was with Tao and if everything was okay in their relationship. He also wanted his parents’ approval of him dating Tao. He wanted them to accept him for who he was and he wanted them to be there for him when he needed support.


so i know that this chapter is super short but i will be updating more frequently now since i am on spring break.

 

also my dad bought me another computer. it's used i really don't mind that it's used but i what i do mind is that the battery literally runs out in an hour and i constntly have to keep it plugged in. but at least i have something to update on. 

i will be on spring break for 2 weeks and i'm hopping to update at least 4-5 times in the next to weeks. 

 

i hope you enjoyed this chapter and are happy that i finally made them be together. i thought it was about time since you know they've known eachother for a reasonable amount of time an their feelings have had time to fully develope. i don't expect every chapter to be completely happy from now on since i do like to write in a realist sense but i will try to make the chapters on the happier side,

 

i'm running out of music to listen to and sometimes i get really tired of lestening to the music that is on my phone even with the huge amount of songs that i have on their. so please if you know any good music, just comment and tell me. i don't really care what language it's in as long as the music is good i'll lik it.

thank you again for reading and thank you in advance if you leave me new music to listen to.