Dinner Date

Happily Ever After?

 

       

 


 

    As the sky began to darken Kris and Toa began to get ready for their dinner date with Changmin. Changmin had texted Kris earlier that day to tell him where to go.  Just like how Kris had imagined it was a really fancy restaurant. He picked Top Cloud Grill and Café. The view from the restaurant was amazing and Kris knew that Changmin was definitely trying to impress Tao. Kris had gotten done first and waited for Tao out in the living room. When he heard Tao going toward him he turned and was stunned to see Tao look so good. His dark circles had magically disappeared and his hair was perfect. It seemed like Tao had walked straight out of a magazine cover. He looked amazing with his white shirt with a white stripe running down the middle where the buttons where placed as in ran down and was tucked in nicely in his black pants. And with his semi-casual shoes he looked stunning. Kris began to wonder if he was a bit underdressed compare to Tao.

“You look amazing.”

“Thanks. You do to.”

“Really, cause I feel like you just stepped out of a magazine and I’m about to go in for work.”

“I don’t know why you would go in to work looking that good. I mean I didn’t even know you owned something like that.”

“Thanks. What happened to your dark circles?”

“Oh, you poor innocent Kris, it’s called make up.”

“But you’re a guy?”

“So? I can still wear it. Xiumin taught me how to put it on properly.”

“And how does he know?”

“He’s the only boy in his family, and has 3 older sisters.”

“Ahhh. I see. Okay, well then let’s go. Changmin gets y if people make him wait too long.”

“Okay.”

            They hopped into the car and were on their way to the restaurant. When they got there the server showed them to their table which was already occupied with two other people, Changmin and his boyfriend, Yunho. They sat down and Kris introduced Tao to his friends. Tao was respectful to both Changmin and Yunho and thought about all the answers to their questions before answering. Changmin saw hesitance in Tao and told him to relax.

“So are you two together yet? Or are you two still in the awkward love not yet confessed part?”

“Excuse me?”

“Well, I can tell that Kris here has feelings for you and if he’s letting us meet you that means you’ve taken quite a big part in his life already. And I can tell that you as well have feeling for him. I acted like you when I first met Yunhos friends when we were in high school. I tried to impress them and thought about what to say before I actually said it. That what you’re doing. Don’t worry if you mean that much to Kris that means that you’ve obviously done something right since no one and I mean no one ever gets close to him because of his face.”

“Hey! That’s not nice.”

“Oh don’t deny it Yunho, even you were scared to interact with Kris at first.”

“Yea but that’s because it looked like he was about to kill me for no reason.”

“That’s just his face honey.”

“Can you two stop talking about me like I’m not here?”

“Sorry, but really you got a face.”

“I am well aware of that, no need for you to point it out.”

“Okay well anyways, Tao if you have this guy smiling at work you my friend have done something tremendously right. Also don’t think too hard of what to say. I may be older than you but my mentality is probably so low that not even you can handle my hyperness.”

“okay. Thanks. “

“Changmin how are you my boss?”

“You needed a job and I inherited my family business early. That’s how.”

“Did you’re parents go completely blind or something cause honestly I would not leave anything in your care. Sometimes I feel scared for Yunho. I mean do you even feed him? I mean I’m still surprised that you can even take care of your dog let alone another human being.”

“Hey my baby has always been in good hands. Tao do you want to see her. She’s so cute. I got her my last year of high school. Then Yunho decided he wanted a dog to but he got a big dog. But at least they get along.”

            Tao seemed to physically relax once the conversation started to get more comfortable. At first he was kind of uncomfortable but after Changmin directed the conversation towards him, Tao felt more relaxed. He was also happy that the conversation had veered off of whether they were dating or not. But he was happy to know that he had made an impact in Kris’ life. He was brought out of his thoughts by Changmin showing him pictures of his and Yunho’s dogs. He told him that the small one was his and that the big one was Yunho’s. He also realized that was Changmin said about himself was true. Even if he was older his mental age was that of a child. He would skip from topic to topic while talking and he’d talk animatedly. He had also gotten to talk to Yunho for a little while, while Changmin excused himself to the bathroom. He found out that Yunho too had taken over his parents business and was in a partnership with Changmin. They had been a couple a couple since Changmin’s first year of high school. Even if Yunho was two years older that didn’t stop them.

            Kris was surprised at the lack of embarrassing stories from his friends. He was epecting to want to dig a whole and die before the main course arrived. When they were done eating Kris offered to pay but Changmin stopped him saying that since he asked them to come that he would pay. But really Yunho ended up paying sine Changmin just passed to bill on to him after convincing Kris that he’d pay. Yunho didn’t mind since he got to spend time with his boyfriend and his friend.  He got to make a new friend as well. They were about to part ways when they were in front of the restaurant but Tao asked Changmin and Yunho if they’d like some ice cream. Changmin being the child he is instantly attached himself to Yunho’s arm practically begging for them to go.  When they all agreed what ice cream shop to meet at they headed towards their designated cars. Kris and Tao arrived first but Changmin and Yunho didn’t take much longer to arrive.  They went into the shop and must’ve seemed extremely weird to others since they were all so good looking and the way they were dressed was far from casual.

            They ordered their ice creams and went to sit at a table. Once they got there one of the waitress’ went up to them with their ice creams and asked them if there was a special occation as to why there were all dressed so fancy. Kris told he that Tao was meeting his friends for the first and that they were just getting some dessert after having already eaten dinner at a fancy restaurant. The waitress then giggled and hid her face behind the serving tray.

“I hope you both have a long lasting relationship.”

            She bowed to them and left giggling to herself. She could be seen heading to the kitchen where two other heads could be seen popping out from the small window.  Not much later they heard a muffled squeal come from the kitchen.  Changmin looked to where the sound was coming from and he himself laughed a little.

“You two are adorable.”
“What?”

“Well you and Tao are practically a couple and you don’t even know it. Everyone thinks you two are together but you won’t say it officially. You two need to talk. And I will not let you into work Kris until you tell me that you two are together. I swear I will hunt you down and make you confess.”

“You just said that in front of Tao. You know that right.”

“Same goes to you too Tao. I will not let you go back to your own house till you two are together.”

            Tao simply nodded with a pink tint to his face. He felt as if all the blood in his body had drained and moved towards his face.  He looked down at his ice cream and continued eating. He felt a hand on his thigh and looked up. He saw Kris smiling at him. He smiled back this time the blush on his cheeks getting darker.

            Soon after they finished eating their ice creams they parted ways and made promises to meet sometime soon. The threat that Changmin had issued to Kris and Tao was still in effect. They separated and went home. Kris and Tao were in the car together. The car was silent.

 Tao had fallen asleep in the car. When they got to the apartment Kris was going to shake Tao awake but saw that he was comfortable so instead he just carried him up to his apartment. When he finally got inside he went to leave Tao in his bed. He changed out of his clothes and into pajamas. He looked over at Tao and began to undress him so he could change him.  As he was undressing Tao he tried not to make noise so he wouldn’t look like a ert if Tao woke up.  When he got all of Tao’s clothes off he went to get him pajamas and when he went back into the room and saw Tao spread out on the mattress. Kris laughed at the sight and began to pull on Tao’s pants onto his legs. When he successfully did that he began to put on his shirt but Tao seemed to deny wanting to have a shirt on. Kris tried multiple times to get the shirt on Tao but he just wouldn’t let him.  Eventually he just gave up and decided to climb into bed and go to sleep. Once he was in bed he felt Tao move in towards him and cuddle him from behind. Almost as if he was apologizing for giving Kris such a hard time over his shirt.


Well this is why i didn't put the dinner scene in the last chapter. it's almost 2000 words just this part alone. also i wanted it to be as a main thing that had it's own place. Anyways i hopw you enjoyed this chapter.

if you liked it Pleast leave a Comment and upvote this story.(if you want to)

yay this story passed 2000 views. i know thats not a lot compared to other stories but thats a big acomplishment to me. 

i hope you continue on reading till the end (whenever that may be.)

also i hope you guys like the new poster that i had made. thank you to "paramount graphics"  for making me the poster.