Why not?

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Sistar - Shady Girl

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

Tok Tok Tok!

There was nother knock on Jin Yi office that day. Her clients are really satisfied and admire her design much. Although Jin Yi's office was quite far from the Kangnam residence, they still want her as their designer. It wasn't just only in Kangnam, as well as Incheon, Busan and even from Jeju. There was time when she really needs to travel a lot.

"Come in!" she hollered from inside. Though she's still busy, she doesn't want to troublesome her colleague. Although her position is better than the others.

Najung, her assistant walked in and handed her a document. "This is a new request for you. He said that he want to try out your design."

She looked up from her work, "Really? That was rare."

Najung nodded and beamed, "I think he was introduced by someone and OH! You know, the big director was looking for you just now. I think he'd really likes you..." She lowered her volume as if afraid that someone might hear them out.

"Pfft. You're making it up. That's a total absurd, Najung ah." Jin Yi eyed her. Najung smile sheepishly.

"Arasso, arasso. I'll get back to work. You'd should better call Woob- I mean the director." she ducked her head through the door. You nodded and put your index finger to your lips in motioned for her to keep her volume down.

"Bye!" Najung waved and went out. Jin Yi chuckled slighty. Najung is actually Woobin's cousin. She was actually supposed to work with her own parents company but she refused. Najung think that if she wants to success, she should work on her own from the start.

Jin Yi glanced at her wrist watch, it was past 1 o'clock. It had became her attitude to grab some lunch at that hour. She took her bag that she slung on one of the coat hanger stand. Straightening her dress, she walks out to be greeted with her fellows colleagues. She greeted them back and stepped into the lift. Humming a song while tapping her feet, she waited for the lift to reach ground floor.

After a few seconds, the lift ring open and she stepped out from the lift. Jin Yi was just about to step her foot out from one of the main doors when she heard someone calling for her.

"Jin Yi-sshi!" 

Jin Yi turned around to be greeted with the big director which Najung and her had talk about.

Woobin sauntered towards her suavely. His tall, model-like figure makes him looks even hot. No one could resist his cool and cocky style. He captured the hearts of females like a bad guy.

"Woobin-sshi," it's too late for Jin Yi to spin on her heels. She glanced around, could this be another gossip to the others workers there. 

"I was waiting for you to call me back but it didn't happen." He crooked his eyebrows to the side. She slipped her hair behind her ear sheepishly. *He's flirting or teasing?* She thought back to herself. She can't get the difference in it.

He led her outside. "Wanna grab lunch together? I'll pay for your treat." He suggested. She has no choice. If Jin Yi refused, what would he probably think? Without much contemplation the two of them went to a nearby restaurant.

She entered the restaurant as he pulled the doors open for her. "Where should we sit?" Jin Yi looked around. 

He smiled which sends warm through her spine. "You choose"

"How about that one?" she pointed at a table which was located at a glass wall. He pulled the chair for her but she stopped him for doing so. Because of her carefree demeanor, she could care less about man's feelings for her. Early that year, she had rejected two of Chanyeol's guy friends. It's because she has no such interest.

Woobin snapped her back to reality when the waiter approached them with the menus. He handed her one and him another. After taking their orders, the waiter leave their table. 

"So, I heard that you get a lots of request today?" he leaned in towards her a bit. She nodded, "Not that much, but there's kind of 4-5 request came in today."

He nodded back, "It's quite a lot too, are you going to take them all?"

Smiling, "Of course not, as much as I love my work and the money I've got, I need to rest. Last weekend I didn't get to stay at home at all. Well, it's not that much of time. The other month, past by the same too. My parents might felt lonely too, you know. Old folks," she scrunched her nose.

Woobin chuckled. He had fall for her since the first time she walks in to his life. Seo Jin Yi might be simple and nothing to some people, but to him she's like an oxygen. Without her, he can't imagine his life.

"Last time, I heard you make a research of Sakura's blossom and Boracay?" he looked into her eyes. One, his heart beats even faster. Two, her eyes is so innocent and shiny. Three, he fall for her even more.

"Yeah. I was thinking of having a trip to Osaka during the Cherry Blossom and to Boracay in Philippines during summer," Jin Yi smile proudly showing her gums.

"Cool. You've got it all planned in the middle of this March already. I've no idea of travelling anywhere." He laughed at himself. The waiter came back not soon after that with their foods. Jin Yi got one rule in eating, 'No Talk While Eating' . So, people around her is exposed with her attitude.

- - - -

After getting back to her office, Jin Yi decided to make a call to her clients just to make sure when should she start her works. After a afew calls, she sat back in her chair and rubbed her temple lightly. Her eyes turned to looked at her messy table. "I need to get this clean." 

She rose up from her chair and started to pile up things together in its origin. Getting the files together so she won't mix it up with the others, she rearrange it and checked on each contents. 

"Song J.K ?" her eyes stopped when she saw a file with a client's named Song J.K on it.

"Where have I seen it before huh?" she scrathed her sideburn thoughtfully. *AH! The new client.* She started to flip the file contents. She read where he had put how he wants his house to be.

'A comfort yet cozy simple house. I don't really like fancy that much, but for the living room, it's okay I guess. Plus, it's my first owned house by myself'

She giggled into her fist. "This guy is seriously cute. I bet he's the caring type"

She grabbed the file and kept into her drawer. She planned to make the request from the guy named Song J.K soon. She wants to see how his reaction will be.

*Don't worry, I won't disappointed you Song-sshi* She smiled to herself and continue cleaning her office. After a long time, she took a bus and headed to Chanyeol place.

 

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

"Wait a minute!" she heard Chanyeol hollered from the inside of the double-storey condominium. 

She smile mischeviously while tapping her feet on the floor. A habit she couldn't throw away since younger.

The door swung opened as he welcoming her inside. "Wow, I thought you say we're celebrating tonight."

Chanyeol shrugged, "We are. I've got a red wine from my friend, Jongin the other day." He leaned in and whispered not too low, "I save it just for you, babe"

She tilted her head to a side and smile sweetly. "Aww, thank you. I'm so touch of it" He rolled his eyes. "Oh, stop it. Like you really touch with it."

She defend herself and plopped herself on his couch. "I am really touch," as she fake a feign affection.

"Says the Genie (Jin Yi) in the bottle," he walks away and brought two wine glass for them. "But Chanyeol, I don't feel like having any drinks for tonight except a pizza with double cheese."

He smiled widely and pinched her cheeks hardly. "Aww, I know right! Your favie! I got it for you in the kitchen already."

She beamed and hopped on to her feets. "Really??" He nodded,

 

You ran to the kitchen after you peck him lightly. "Oh My Cheese! Now I am really touch!" she clasped her hands together. Chanyeol came after a few seconds later. He sat next to her as the two munched on the pizzas.

"Tell me about your date with the veterinarian." Chanyeol kept on biting his pizza.

Jin Yi put her pizza down on the smale plate in front of her and smacked her lips together. "It's not veterinarian. He's a pediatrician."

"Oh, my bad." he shrugged and beamed. 

"Well, he's cool, calm, caring, good-looking-"

"Even handsome than Park Chanyeol?"

"Even BETTER than Park Chanyeol," she emphasized. He make a face.

"And the best thing I like about him is, his charm and calm self. You know, he may looks simple and all, but I like his type."

Chanyeol blinked in surprised. Jin Yi hardly has a type and now, she's saying that she like 'his type'. "Wow, you like his type. The Seo Jin Yi has a particular type now. Wow." As if in awestruck, he kept examining her face.

She waved her hands in front of his face, "Hello? Earth to Park Chanyeol."

"I am." he kept staring.

"Hey, stopped it." she folded her arms to her chest. She's getting annoyed. Although she has no ideal type, but it's not that harm of having one.

"You know, I think he would be the great one for you to get married." he nods.

She blinked and gulped down the word 'married' . *Than that's mean mom is going to win?* "You mean, him? Joong Ki  sshi?"

"Joong Ki?" he repeated after her. "Quite a nice name for a cool guy." Chanyeol tapped on his chin. 

"anyway, We had only met once and the last time we texted each other was like 2 days ago and if I really get married with him, don't my mom is going to win?" she looked at him with a cease eyebrows.

He sighed, "Yeah, but look, your mom was just worried that you're going to be unfortunate like her as what she assumed herself. Plus, he's a pediatrician, I bet he could bring you travel to anywhere and everywhere. Just name it, Bora Bora? Hawaii? Bali?"

She give in a thought. *He got a point too. he could bring me anywhere and everywhere. He got looks too. Why not?* She smiled and resume eating her pizza. 

 

 

- - - - - - 

Weehee! I've updated!

But I'll try update more too. I want this

to be updating every week but homework are being

a troublesome and er. Anyway, welcome everyone and

don't forget to comment. Love, xoxo.