A Peck Means Something

Life is like Cherry Blossom

SHINee-Aside

- - - - 

After few hours hanging out and talked to each other, JoongKi ended up sending Jin Yi home. He offered it himself. On their ride, JoongKi would kept on flastering his smile on his face. Not even a second that smile leaves his face. All of a sudden, JoongKi's phone rang. He who was driving wasn't be able to answer it. Instead he asked Jin Yi to answer it for him.

Hesitating, Jin Yi helped him though. "Yeoboseyo?" she asked after she swipe the phone screen, answering it.

"Oppa- Wait, you're not my oppa. Who's this?" a voice of a girl talked back to her. She sounds younger. JoongKi who's still focusing on the road, driving, didn't pay any attention. JoongKi's rule in driving is, he won't accept any phone call unless if he put on his bluetooth headphone.

"He's driving right now." Jin Yi hesitated to answer. She glanced at him for once. Out of the blue, her minds was like under spell. As if someone had just incite her. *Is he a keeper?* She sounds jealous somehow.

"Tsk, I'm his dongsaeng. Tell him that he should call me after he arrives to his destination. Arasso? I'm hanging up now," with a beep she ended the call.

Yoobi pouted her lips to the side. She's currently in Gangnam-gu, with her old friend, Son Yeonjae. Yeonjae looked at her after she had ended the call. She curiously and waited for her to say something. Yoobi shrugged.

"He'll call me again later. So strange though..." she mumbled.

Yeonjae shrugged too. "Let's go there!" Yeonjae pointed to a wear shop.

Yoobi smile brightly and the two of them linked their hands together and skipped to the store.

 

When the car stopped at the traffic lights, JoongKi turned and looked at Jin Yi who had just ended the call.

"Who was it?" JoongKi queried her. He tuned around again, facing the road just in case if the lights turn green again.

"Your dongsaeng...?" She unsurely answered. JoongKi broke into a big grinned. "Ahh.. My dongsaeng. Song Yoobi. She went to Seoul today. I was about to pick her up this afternoon, bus she sais that she's going around Gangnam with her friend." he shrugged unknowingly. 

Jin Yi nodded. *Oh. He wasn't a keeper or anything close to it* Unknowingly she gazed at him in silence as he continued to drive. He who was driving could feel that she's looking at him. If the gaze could make a hole, her gaze could have make a hole through his head.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he chuckled. She blinked with speed. "Am I that obvious?" she asked him back. As musch as she knows, the car was dark. He shouldn't have know that she was looking at him.

JoongKi nodded, "Hmm.." 

"Oh." was all she could reply him back. When they arrived in front of her house. She took off the seatbelt from herself. She waited for him to say something but nothing came out. In the end, she decided to say something first.

"Its'-"   "When-"

They looked at each other and brok into a fit of laugh. With the lights from the street lamp, he could see the hint of her face. She looks beautiful and lovely as she's shined by the lights. He could feel his heart rate fastened. 

"You says it first," she tucked her hair behind her ears. Once again, he was mesmerizing by her action. His breath was stuck in his throat. His mouth was gaping slowly. She smiled. 

"JoongKi sshi?" she spoke when he didn't say anything but just staring at her like as if something was on her face. JoongKi quickly shook his head a bit.

"N-Neh? Ah... I was saying that err- When are we going to see each other soon?" he asked. He could feel his cheeks were flushing. He was thankful that the car was dark and she couldn't seen it.

"I don't know. Maybe we should arranged the meeting. Or do you want me to call you first?" *So decent* he thought. His eyes seems like it's stucked on her. He can't even look away.

She's just too decent at times and blunt too. She blinked at him a few times. She could clearly hear his shaky sighed that was escaping his lip. Wasn't sure it was the nervous sigh or unpleasant sigh. 

"No. As a guy, it's not good for me to let you contact me first. But if it's fine with you, you can do it. Anytime," his smile was so genuine that it could melt any woman's heart. She's too, that smile of his had become her favourite.

"Okay. I'll contact you later on. And-OH. Your sister told me to tell you that she asked you to call her back when you arrive later on."

"I'll do it, later." he wave it aside as if he don't care. *Ooookaaay* She contemplated.

Suddenly, she has an urge to give him a kiss. She leaned in quickly and planted a peck on his left cheek. JoongKi was too startled that he barely could react back. His eyes were big and rounded. 

"Thank you for today. Let's meet up sooner. I'll be going," she slung her bag on her shoulder and opened the car's door. JoongKi watched he. He rolled the mirror down after she closed the door. Deep inside he's actually giddy already and yet excited! If she wasn't watching, he could have fanboying over it.

"Byee!" she waved happily. He waved back and bit his lower lip.

"Byee~" he waved till she entered the house. He smile to himself and waited for sometime till he saw the big door to her house is closed. With a happy feeling, he start the angine and put the song on blast. He drove off to pick his sister in Gangnam. If poeple are going to say he's crazy, he could careless now. The girl whom he had a crush on had just kiss him!

He won't asked for more.

 

- - - - - -

Anyway, I've got first semester exam tomorrow till the other weeks (which is for two weeks)

T--T I'm so sad! Because I want to update the story moreee! 

Did anyone watch SHINee Wonderful Day? Taemin is soo >.<

And Onew too. <3