Show My Love

Life is like Cherry Blossom

2PM - Back To Square

Early that morning, Mrs Han was already on the phone with Jin Yi. The two of them had been talking for about half an hour when JoongKi had just finished his shower. He simply put on a casual clothes, making him looks cool.

"Mum, you doesn't need to remind me," Jin Yi whined. Her mother had been telling her to cook often at home rather than eating out. She told her that it's not healthy to eat out. Furthermore, by having a self cook meal can help JoongKi and her become even closer.

She battling not to roll her eyes. JoongKi broke into a smile unknowingly. He just can't help, but everytime he saw this woman, she will never fail to melt his heart. When she realized JoongKi was there, she lowered her voice a little. 

"Mum, I need to go now. Or I'll be late," another paused before she slipped her phone into her bag. 

JoongKi walked over to her, taking a seat beside her. "Ready to go?" he asked with a hint of smiled on his lips. She nodded eagerly. "Wait, it should be me asking you that question." She pursed her lips in an irritated manner. She wasn't serious, really. 

But JoongKi just chortled as he walked to grab the car's key. Together, they left the house.

To be exact, they in laws are going to the newly wed house to have dinner together. So, Jin Yi and JoongKi had to go to the market to buy some things to get ready for the night. 

It was unplanned. Her mother had set it up with his. She knows nothing about it till last night. While strolling the market with the help of JoongKi, she picked randomly on the food. She had agreed that she will cook for the night. Nor at least JoongKi would help. 

"How about we make pasta rather than making korean dishes? I'm suddenly craving for it," he suggested. 

She paused. "Brillian ideas!" she beamed as she squeezed his arm lightly. Like usual, his heart rate are increasing. 

"Jin Yi," he called.

She turned around. This woman, she walks faster than a robot, he thought.

"Do you know how to?" he cocked his head with teasing manner. Surely, he knows that she does not know.

An awkward laughed emitted from her lips. "Nope," Jin Yi shook.

He laughed as if it's the funniest thing he ever saw. She frowned, "Hey, don't laugh at me. As if you know."

"I do," he nod. was already gaping at him. "You're kidding me."

This time, he shook. "I don't"

Ever so much, her eyes was so big like it was going to pop out. 

He laughed her off as he walked to take the ingredients needed. "Rule number 1: Never underestimate Song JoongKi," she talked to herself reminded of how wrong it was. 

"Oppa," she catched up with him. 

-

Around 5, she had started washing the new plates, cups, and others. Because they had just bought it, she wash it without leaving any spaces left without foaming. He on the other hand, trying to set up the BBQ grill for later.

Finished, he brushed his hands together as he enter the house from the backyard.

"What should we make first?" Jin Yi questioned as she wiped her hands on the apron that she wears. 

"Can you help me take out the kimchi?" JoongKi went to the sink to wash his hands. The scent of the Japanese Cherry Blossom from the hand wash. Sure, it's Jin Yi was the one who chose that scented hand wash. Even her perfume too, the one she got from the Body Shop.

"Kimchi? You're going to make Kimchi Pasta?" she beamed as she walked to the fridge to take out the kimchi box. 

"Mmhmm." He nodded. "You like it?"

Chortled, she rolled her eyes, "You've got no idea about that. A friend of Chanyeol can make it too. God, it tastes so good."

"Really?" nodding, he cocked his head to the side. This time, she bodded.

"She must be someone who'd loves to cook something new then," JoongKi assuming things up. She halted. "Err- It's a HE actually."

He wasn't surprised though. Because he knows that he wasn't the only guy that can cook and do those. Probably there's hundreds of them or even more.

As they get to work, he would be talking this and that with her. She too, share her thoughts and so with him. While he helped her with the other, she helped him chopped the vegies and prepared ingredients. Like a chef and his cook, they work together.

They would laugh over the random thing. This was beyond imagination. She had never imagined something like this with him. The least was sitting in the house, eating together, watch tv's and other usual thing that couple would do.

Her thoughts goes on as she watched him mixing the pasta together in the saucepan. Sure thing, she admired this side of him. Who doesn't? A great husband with a good job that understands you and so good to you. What if she get marry with someone else, she thought.

The thought of marrying someone else, she pondered as she looked at him. She shook her head. A blurred image of random person appeared on her mind. Out of all the face that appeared, suddenly a smiling Kim Woobin flashed on her mind.

A loud smitten emitted from . JoongKi was taken by surprised too when she did that. "Is there something wrong?"

Awkwardly, she fake a smile that. Too bad, it's too obvious. Nevertheless, he he just raised one of his eyebrows. "I was just ac-acting," she laughed dryly.

He said nothing later and continues with his work.

"Oppa..." she spoke after an awkward silence between them. "Hmm?" he moved his gazed from the saucepan to her.

"What if- What if your boss fall in love with you and you had never know it? Or you  had never thought it was true anyway," She convinced herself try not to sound nervous.

He halted. The expression on his face was blank. He good-naturely look away, "Well, I'll try to confront his/her. I'll tell that work has nothing to do with our personal issues. Plus, you have no idea that he's falling in love with you."

She gulped. Did he just said he's?! Her eyes bugged out.

"Why? Did something like that happen to you or something?" he asked trying to make her spill the truth out. But she's not the type to reveal something so quick.

"A-Aniya!" she refuted it to sudden. Knocking her own sense, she bit her lips. Pabo Jin Yi, she mentally knock her head.

JoongKi lowered his body a little so that he is eye to eye with her. She cocked her head inward.

"You are cute when you frantic so sudden," he pecked on her nose lightly. Jin Yi could felt her cheeks turned into a shade of red. 

He grinned widely that his teeth are showing off. He had did it purposely. Not because he is trying to cover up her question, but he wanted to show her his love for her.

Dazed, Jin Yi walked over to the sink and washed her hands. She pumped the hand wash a few times before scrubbing her hands. As if her hands were so dirty, she washed it with the water and patted her hot cheeks. 

Nan eotteoke?, she nervously contemplated.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jello everyone! The summer holiday had came to an end.
*lemme cries*
I just hate school. I can't wait till I graduated. Anyway, I didn't realize that I hide this chapter.

So sorry guys. I need to go for now, good-bam!

XOXO, Jini

I love you guys! P/S: I'm so tired. This PMS thingy ruined my day! FML.