The Return of Seo Hyo Rim

Life is like Cherry Blossom

TANK - 懂了

A few days passed. JoongKi had just finished his work that day when a boy which he looked after finally discharged from the hospital. The parents thanked him for his greatest attitude and responsibility. To him, as a doctor it's his responsibility to save their lives. Their lives depend so much on him. Just like Lisa too. Talking about Lisa, the small girl who'd always stayed in her room.

Even when her condition does not worsening, she was not permitted to went outside. Another reason why she would always run away from her room. But JoongKi understand how she feels being trapped in her room. 

Surprisingly, he was about to twist the door knob to Lisa's room when he heard she was talking and laughing with someone else. He released the door knob. For a second, he watched how she treat her so well. A warm smile appeared on his face. He himself doesn't know since when his feeling for her grew even stronger. 

His hand reached for the door knob again,

"JoongKi sshi," A voice startled him. He put a hand on his chest as he calmed down.

Heeseon, one of the nurse, had been searching for him the whole time. A woman in late 20's had came looking after JoongKi but he was not around. 

"You surprised me, Heeseon sshi" JoongKi stated obviously. Heeseon meekly smiled as she bowed her head a little. "Mianhae, but someone is lloking for you." She told him. 

Looking for him? He thought. He didn't remember that he got any appointment with someone else that day. Even in his schedule it wasn't written there.

"Really? But...-" 

"A woman, she's waiting for you in your office. I'll be going now, still got some work undone." she excused herself before he could say anything. Without any word, JoongKi headed straight to his office. He doesn't think twice before opening his office. He looked up when he saw a pair of red pumps on the ground not far from him.

He was speechless. At this moment, it feels like it's a dream. A nightmare to be exactly. Not in a million years he would meet this woman again. A woman that makes him learnt not to fall in love with someone who has a bold character. A woman who WAS his everything, Seo Hyo Rim,

"It's been a while, JoongKi ah," she plainly greeted him as she smile. Seo Hyo Rim, a woman who'd chose wealth over her love. Seo Hyo Rim was undeniablely beautiful. 

"Noona," He uttered. Strangely, his voice sounds braver than he is. Deep inside he's like shaking everywhere but the voice says something else. Weird, he thought.

He sauntered over and took a seat across her. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in Paris?"

She flashed her sweet smile, again. "Well, to be truth I've transfered back to Seoul. And... I heard that you're getting mrried?" 

To this, JoongKi didn't expect his marriage issues spread that far at such a short time. He was caught offguard when she chuckled to herself. "How did you know?" He asked.

She raised her eyebrows and calmly crossed her legs, "We have so many mutual friends right? Because we used to be together."

And that. The reason why he dislikes the idea of meeting her. He didn't want the past to pry again which he will be reminded of. A bitter past that he had erase before.

"Noona... That was a past." He reprimanded her. "No worries, I came just to visit you. Mind introducing me your fiancee? I bet she must be someone that have caring nature," she shrugged.

JoongKi smile which is actually a smirk. "Ani. She's far from my ideal type. Are you still with your boyfriend?"

Surprising, Hyo Rim thought. He had changed. So much that she can't even read his mind. This isn't the JoongKi she used to know. This is a brand new Song JoongKi. For a moment, her eyes wandering around the office room.

"No. We broke up. Like usual, I dump him." She said. Not even a piece of fraud, like the bold herself.

"I'll get going now. I'm having a photoshoot in an hour from now. I'll see you another time," she stand up from the couch  preparing to walk out from the room. JoongKi, he too stand up from the couch and walked her to the elevator. 

"See you another time, noona." He waved at her as he flashed a genuine smile. Not that he hated her or something. He just dislike the idea of meeting her again. It's Seo Hyo Rim for God's sake. After the elevator doors shutted, JoongKi turned around. 

"Kkamjaki ya!" he put a hand over his chest. "Waeyo?" Jin Yi tilted her head to the side which makes her seems innocent.

"Ha! Did you do something wrong?" she scrutinized her eyes yet so small. He laughed, "This girl." He pinch her nose with his fingers. "Ouch. Its hurt," her lower lips were sticking out.

"Aigoo," JoongKi soothingly rubbed her nose. "Better?"

"Neh!" she nodded nicely. "Come on," he held out his hand for her to grab. When she finally grabbed it, he lead her back to his office. 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Weirdly, I've been drawn to this guy who is in the same Biology's
tuition class with me. Before, he did exist but I am the outgoing type; I
would be like be friendly to everyone. He haven't even speak a word to me because
he's damn so-fcuking-shy. I was walking behind him yesterday, his smell. OMGAY, seriously,
makes me wanna hug him from behind. We're just like, a few cm apart. He's all like, stopping abruptly
making me bumping on him. Anyway, I'm missing him 

P/S: I don't even remember his name!
Goodnight everyone, I'm heading off to sleep with the love >.<