Be Thankful

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Hyorin - Driving Me Crazy

The other morning, Jin Yi headed to her office. It was Saturday and of course she should have been home actually because she had forgot to take some of her works home, she went to the office. If there's any particular reason she needs to stay, she would have chosen to stay home. Luckily, JoongKi had gave her a drive there. 

They had promised to visit Lisa together. Lately, Lisa had been going to another hospital to get a better mediation. So they didn't get to see Lisa that often but JoongKi would asked Yoobi went to look after her for some time. 

When they arrived in front of the green and white building of Incheon Medical Center, the two of them entered the building together. Incheon Medical Center is the excellent medical center around China and Japan. It's not a big deal if they got many foreigners there. Mostly Japan. Because Japan is closer to South Korea than China.

JinYi knocked on Lisa's room door to see her having a friend there. JinYi didn't say anything but she smiled to the other boy. 

"Unnie!" Lisa beamed. She had been attached to JinYi too since their first meeting. When Lisa saw JoongKi came right after she just can't help anymore, she jumped into his arms.

The younger boy earlier watch Lisa with a smile. He was just like Lisa too, had been suffering their unwanted sickness since such a young age. JinYi propped down to boy's level. "Hey, what's your name? I'm JinYi noona." She held out a hand towards him.

The boy gladly slipped his hand with hers, "JinGu. 6 years old, I'm on the next door." How else she could react? Of course she was happy to be accepted by kids easily. JinYi didn't even stopped herself from smiling, "Wow, two Jin aren't we?"

JinGu nodded amiablely like the good boy he is. "Noona is Lisa's sister?"

She nodded back, "Yeah."

Lisa and JoongKi stopped what they were talking about and turned to JinGu and JinYi. Somehow, JoongKi likes the way she conversed with the boy. It was like she's trying to tune in to how he talk. She, do really put her effort on the smallest things she did. That's the real Seo JinYi. Nothing is impossible for her. Even if she thought that she never succeed, she will let herself try it eventually.

Just like that, they stay even more for the two kids. During dinner, JoongKi decided to take Lisa and JinGu to McDonald together. Because JoongKi had some friends that he happened to know in the medical center, he had told them he took both JinGu and Lisa with him for the night and promised to send them back before 11.

"Lisa, come here. What do you want to eat?" JinYi call her over. Lisa sauntered over with her short legs and she's wearing her dress after a long time again.

"I want cheeseburger then. And unnie?"

"Yes?" JinYi turned to her after confirming the cheeseburger to the cashier. "Can I eat ice-cream too pretty please?" This girl is literally sounded like she's begging it to JinYi.

Oh, how could JinYi says no to her. In the end she ordered some for JinGu too. As she walked with the tray in her hands, JoongKi trotted behind her with another tray. "This is JinGu's burger and ice-cream." She put the foods in front of the young boy, which JinGu grinned widely like it's some sort of present he got.

"And this is for our beautiful Lisa. Eat well kiddo," she patted their heads like a good noona/unnie she is. JoongKi smiled and put her burger in front of her. "And this is for our friendly JinYi." 

She blushed as she flustered but gladly took her food. "Eat well everyone~" JinGu and Lisa said in unison.

While eating, JinYi wold asked the kids about their daily activities. When Lisa told her that she had been doing chemotheraph during their conversation, JinYi's curiousity immediately killed down. She had been wanted to ask Lisa what happen to her hair earlier when she was tying her hair. It seems like the kids were really suffering. As for JinGu, he had been receiving chemotheraphy for leukemia. 

It'd explained JinYi why he looked so pale and got bruises on his skin. Deep inside, she had been holding her urge to tear when she watched them smiling there not knowing how long they would still have to live. To throw away her sad feelings, JinYi bit on her burger.

Once they finished, like what JoongKi had promised, he send the two kids to the medical center again. Because Lisa had been sleeping, he had to scoopped her up in his arms and brought her to her room. On the other side, JingYi led JinGu to his room. Holding hands the two of them entered the room.

She even helped the kids changed their clothes back. "JinGu ah~" she called. As she helped him slipped his hand into his clothes.

"Ne noona," he answered nicely. "No matter what happen, be strong okay? Eat a lot. If you want to eat anything that's even more delicious than the hospital's food, give me a call. Arasso?"

JinGu nodded good-naturely. "Hmm."

"And, since Lisa is younger and she probably didn't have that much friend, can you stay there for her even when she's alone?" She patted his clothes and fixed his hair for him. "Ne noona. I, really like to be friend with Lisa although she's blank at times. Lisa give me companion too."

"That's better than. Okay, it's time for you to go to sleep. Get a rest now." she tucked him in. He nodded and beamed, "Goodnight noona. Visit us often."

JinYi smiled and nodded. "I will. Goodnight JinGu." He closed his eyes as JinYi watched him fell asleep. If that's what makes her feel a bit better, she will came over as often as she could to keep the kids happy. When people says world is unfair, well some part of it does makes sense. How do these kids can tolerate with their pain when even if she got migraine had been killing her?

In between the doors, a pair of eyes had been watching her movements. Kim Ildo had longed to see her again since the last time. He had been wanted to call her but it's even harder than he thought. If only he didn't do what he did to her, he wouldn't lose this woman that he love.

 

SHOUTOUT TO MY SUBSCRIBERS! Annyeong everyone!

Lately I've been receiving a lot of love from you guys and new subscribers. Thank you everyone.
I'd really appreciate it. However, I've been studying well lately. I need to prepare for my trial SPM (an exam; SATs)
next week. Please give me support. Love you guys! { X O X O }