Our Responsibilities

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Secret - Yoohoo

❀-❀-❀-❀-❀-❀-❀-❀-❀

For that Monday, Jin Yi took a day off from her work. Personal reason. Sure, she wannted to avoid her boss, Woobin. It's not because she's afraid of him or what, but because she doesn't feel like to meet him after what had happened.

In the end, she ended up going out with Chanyeol. Her main purpose was to visit him at his office but then the visit turned out the other way around. They walked into the big mall of Apgujeong. With her chocolate cookies drink on her left hand, she would sipped her drinks once and a while.

Chanyeol had actually asked her to accompany him to go to buy a gift for his friend, Kai. From what Chanyeol told her, Kai was finally got to ended his life as a bachelor. Chanyeol will be giving him the gift on his bachelor's party on Tuesday night. 

They stopped at a men's wears part.

"Should I bought him a tie instead?" Chanyeol asked as he touched a tie that was hung on a hanger.

She sauntered toward him. "A tie? Wasn't it so common?"

Chanyeol give a thought about it. True though. Giving a tie as a gift is so common nowadays. Instead of giving him a tie, better to buy him a boxer. He thought. But that was another story. That was out of his mind to do something crazy like that.

"Chanyeol ah, get your over here," Jin Yi called after him. Chanyeol obeyed and walked over. He saw her lifting up a shirt with 'Good-bye Bachelor' printed on it. Like something had knocked him, he cracked up.

"This is a brilliant idea!" He took the shirt. She smiled proudly. "I know right. I suggested you buy this for him." Nodding, Chanyeol took the shirt with him. The two of them continue walking around the store. 

As Jin Yi were walking, she saw figure wearing a grey sleeveles shirt. For a moment, she remembered a few days before when she was doing the laundry. She found JoongKi's singlet had torned. Altough buying him things was out of her intention, she felt it's her responsibilty though.

Maybe I should bought this for him. But what's his size huh?, she thought. As though someone heard her, a guy approach her in his uniform. Probably he's one of the worker in that shop, she assumed. 

"Can I help you miss?" he held his hand out to take the singlet from her. 

"Yes, I am buying for someone though...But I'm not sure how big is this M size?" she said to him. He nodded as he open the pack. "This is the size," he held the singlet out. She tapped on her lips carefully. Somehow, she wasn't sure if that would fir JoongKi or not.

"Are you buying for your father?" the guy guessed it randomly. She almost choked on her saliva. "N-Neh? Aniya. It's for my husband actually." She explained. 

Father? she contemplated. "You look like 19 or something. Pardon me. Perhaps do you remember the size of his body?" She thought for a second. Even though they sleep on the same bed, she didn't remember that much of his size. Of course, waking up in his embrace is her favourite things so far.

"I think his waist was around 30? And his this tall, like this size," she pointed at a white shirt. The guy nodded briefly. "Then, I guess this would fit him," he took another pack of the singlet at the shelf. She took it from him. At the last minute, before she step away from there, she turned to the guy again.

"Can I have another one?" 

He beamed, "Sure." He handed it to her. As a thanks, she bowed to him then walking away. Jin Yi went over to the nearby counter to pay for the stuff. 

"What's that?" Chanyeol asked popping out of nowhere. She smiled coyly. "Just a singlet." 

"For whom?" he asked again. When she didn't reply, he seems to get the messaged. "OHO! You're buying for him?" He exaggerating.

She embarassly slapped his arm lightly. "I knew it. Eyy, our Jin Yi is buying her husband a SINGLET." He emphasized the last part which later earning another slapped from her. Chanyeol was not surprised though. He knows that in silent Jin Yi was a caring person. She didn't show it but he knew it.

After paying, they grabbed a lunch at a nearby restaurant. Like usual, she would told him this and that. It's normal for Chanyeol. They shared their problems, rants, and others together. Finished, Park Chanyeol drove her home. 

- - - 

That night, she cooked their dinner since the night their parents came over for dinner. At first, she had cook the simplest thing she could. As time goes one, she realized that trying something new wasn't that bad. JoongKi too, thought that her cooking wasn't that bad. 

"How was your day with Chanyeol today?" JoongKi asked her as they enjoyed their dinner.

A smile was on her face as she nodded. "Good. Did you take your lunch today?" He beamed back and nodded, "Yeah. Thank you for the meal. It was delicious though." 

With shy, she bit her lips. "It wasn't anything much. Hey, guess what did Chanyeol bought for Kai?" Elated, she moved closer to him. 

"Towel?" He guessed. She shook, "No-uh"

"Suit?" Again, she shook.

"Tell me, tie?"

She paused. At first, Chanyeol was going to buy it actually. "Nope, at first, yeah, he was about to buy that. But it's too common."

He contemplated, an idea popped on his mind. "??"

Her eyes grew wide. Alarmed, she could felt her cheeks and ears blushing. "N-No."

He chuckled. "What on earth he's going to give it to him." JoongKi put his elbow on the table as he thought about it. Seriously, he have no idea. It's a bachelor party he might be giving him something that would reminds him forever, he thought.

He sighed and give in. "Seriously, I have no idea. I give up."

She laughed, "LOL. Wasn't special really. He bought a shirt with 'Good-bye Bachelor' printed on it!"

Somehow, he felt as if he had been fooled. He grinned. "Well, that was closed enough."

She nodded, "Yeah." she realized that he is still in his uniform. She grabbed the plate from him along with hers and went to the sink. "Just leave everything there. You should go and take shower."

Obediently, JoongKi obeyed her. He put the mug into the sink and grabbed his towel before entering the bathroom inside their bedroom.

Happily, she hummed 'Joah' by Jay Park as she washed all the dishes. Scrubbing it carefully, she took another sppon and scrub it with the sponge. After she had done, with the washing, she kept the extra food inside a container before keeping it into the refrigerator. 

Later, she cleaned and sweep the floor. She put the broom back to its place. Somehow, she feels like she had forgotten something. But she just shrugged it off. Sauntered to the plastic bag at the corner of the cupboard, she remembered something.

She remembered the singlet she had bought for him. Without thinking much, she giddily skipped to their bedroom. Not even bother to knock on the door, she stepped inside. 

JoongKi was just finished wearing his shorts. He was about to grabbed a wifebeater when someone barged in to the room. Baffled, Jin Yi's eyes almost bugged out.

"I-I'm sorry. I should have knock beforehand," she stammered as she was about to go away.

JoongKi smiled. "Wait. I was almost finish." She halted. Facing the towards the wall, she mentally scolded herself.

"It's okay. You can turn around. I'm your husband though." He sat on the edge of the bed.

Slowly yet cautiously, she turned around. But her eyes were sticked on the floor. That made him blurted out a chortled. She frowned as she looked up. "Hey, are you bullying me?"

He laughed. "Look at you, so innocent. Come here," he patted the space beside him. She cleared as she walked over. JoongKi took the singlets that was still in its pack.

"Is this mine?" She turned to him. Nodding, she took it from him. "Try on. I bought it earlier for you." Helping him, she took it out for him.

JoongKi didn't say much. He tried on the singlet. Surprisingly, it fitted on his tone body. his body wasn't that fit, but still he have this and there tone of muscle a bit.

"It fitted you." Agreeingly, she turned him around like a dresser. 

"It is. Thank you. I was about to buy it, but since you have bought it for me, I would treasure this." He pinched her cheeks lightly. Beaming proudly, she puckered her lips to the side.

"Nah. That was nothing really. Plus, I'm your wife. I'll look after you and you will look after me. Right?"

He beamed back but softened a few moment later. "I will. Instead, forever, Seo Jin Yi ah." He sat on the space earlier as he took her hand in his. 

"I will take care of you, no matter what. And cherish you like you are the only one that exists." *And I love you* He confessed but kept the last part to himself. Jin Yi find herself melt at his word. How is she going to live without him? this man makes you actually fall for him.

He kissed her palm lightly. A warmth and affections grew inside both of them. Both of them were lulled by their feelings. Without realizing, their faces grew closer until there's nno space left between them. He leaned in and kissed her. They were kissing, she thought. But she refused to pull away. 

Slowly, she placed her palms on his chest. Since a long time, she finally able to love someone again. His heartbeat was as fast as hers. They felt like heaven, so silent yet ppeaceful. At that moment she realized something. Something that had grew inside her heart. 

*I like you, Song JoongKi ah.* She respond to his kissed carefully. 

 

❀-❀-❀-❀-❀-❀-❀-❀-❀
Holla! It's an update. Where's my lovely readers?
They kissed finally! To my readers, I had finally passed my Biology and Physic essay! Thank you so much. It was all because of you guys (of course, myself too) that waited for me to update this story. 

And EXO! They had been winning for continuous 3 days. 
Congratulation!