Meongcheong (Idiot)

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Seo In Guk - Shake It Up

- - - - - - -

That night, in return to repay Jongsuk back for his substitute when Joong Ki can't made it up for the house renovation, Joong Ki had agreed to do anything fo r him. What he doesn't know is that Jongsuk was actually planning to bring him to the club.

Sure, he knows Jongsuk pretty much loves clubbing. It's all because he's the type who likes to enjoy dissipate and having girls around him. But truthfully, Jongsuk is a kind guy. He acted like that because he doesn't feel like sitting at home like a retarded old man. He doesn't want to be the innocent people as if there's no such sin at all.

Even for his life, he always has his phrase 'Life is once, so live like there's no tomorrow'.

With the speakers bumping, Jongsuk kept moves in his seat. He just can't stop himself from moving. While Joong Ki just sitting there and drink his coke. 

"Yah, why don't you get a girl on the dance floor?" Jongsuk tried to let his voice audible to him.

Joong Ki smiled and shook. Jongsuk sighed and made a face. "Aish, this guy."

Joong Ki let his fingers traced around the glass as Jongsuk walked away from the bar. His mind wandering around as he looked around the bar. A girl approached him. She has a pretty long hair, tall, slender and a button like nose. She landed her hands on his shoulder.

Joong Ki looked at her. "Alone? Why don't you dance along?" the girl asked him.

He just kindly shook his head, "Thanks, but no."

The girl chuckled. She handed her hand to him to shake, "I'm Yeonseo. How about you?"

Because he doesn't want to hurts people feelings, he keep it nice to them. Although he want to decline her so much, he can't.

"Joong Ki. Song Joong Ki." he shook her hand. Yeonseo nodded and flashes him a grin. "I'm here with my girl friends. But they're busy dancing with the guys. That's when I saw you're quite charming." she bluntly praise him. 

Joong Ki wasn't like most guy, where they got praise and started to blushed and things. He would just smile and didn't say anything more. People think it's cool whenever he did that.

From afar, Jongsuk who was busy dancing with the girls, stopped. He saw a girl who's talking with Joong Ki at the bar. He pull the girl hands off of him and walked to the bar where his friend is. Which is, that girl happened to be Jongsuk's ex-girlfriend before.

"Do you have a girlfriend or a lover?" Yeonseo asked him. 

Joong Ki opened his mouth to say something when Jongsuk interfere their conversation.

"Hoy! What are you doing here?" he shot straight to her. Yeonseo's eyebrows knitted together and she smirked. "What do you care? Are you talking to me?" She feigned as if she doesn't know him at all.

"Yes, you. Who else? The pole?" He said, referring to her. Jongsuk glanced at her. She laughed. "I thought we doesn't know each other. Well, I'm talking with this guy over here."

Jongsuk grabbed her wrist to only to be brushed of by her. "Don't touch me." 

Joong Ki who is blurred with the situation just sat there and observing them two. He doesn't know that they know each other.

"Bwo? Now I can't even touch you?" Jongsuk's eyebrows ceased together. "Idiot." Yeonseo said it to his face and walk out from the club.

"What? I-Idiot?" Jongsuk repeated it himself. He can't believe it. Did he just got called idiot by his ex-girlfriend.

"How dare her?! Yah! You stop there! I haven't finished talking with you! Shin Yeonseo!" Jongsuk hollered after her without ignoring the people who's looking at him.

Joong Ki laughed at his reaction. Because he knows that his friend's egos had scratched. Jongsuk's mood can easily get affected. He called it off and headed back home. 

 

- - - -

Song Yoobi is trying her best to read the map. She wasn't usual to adapt to the new surroundings. She had came from Gyeonggi where she's currently study at. She came to Seoul to visit her oppa since it's holiday season.

"Aish, how am I going to read this?!" she snapped which makes the people passing by to look at her.

She ignored them. She took her phone from her coat pocket and started dialing her brother's number. But to her disappointment, there's no answer. Without any choice, she grabbed a taxi and gave the taxi's driver the address.

"To this address, agashi?"

She looks at the driver through the mirror, "Neh, ajusshi."

"Neh.." the ajusshi said and stepped on the accelerator pedal.

 

- - - - - -

#Happy Lunar New Year!

I'm celebrating it right now. But seems like we're not going anywhere today,

so I'd made up my mind to update the story instead. Anyway, did you guys enjoy till now?

I'm still sad tho that my dear Lovely XinKai is going to move away.