Lies

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Romantic Punch - Ready-Merry-Go

Right after the lift's door closed, Jimin exhaled loudly and let go of her. Jin Yi the other case, she's stomping her feet on the ground and shot Jimin a sharp glare. She tapped her foot on the ground which gained sound. The sound becomes louder and louder everytime she did it. She want Jimin to turn and look at her!

But that is impossible. Because Jimin know her too well when she get angry.

"Oh don't act like you're innocent now," she sighed, finally.

Jimin raised her eyebrow at her way. She looked at her from head to toe. "Come on, don't matter someone like him. The more you reacted to what they were saying the more they give you some kind of words that probably you hated." 

Jin Yi rolled her eyes in annoyance. It's like the flaming red of smoke was coming out from her nose everytime she breathed out. Jimin put her hand on Jin Yi's shoulder and say, "Let's just focus on something better. It's not like you're going to see him again evetually." She smiled at Jin Yi.

Jin Yi found herself slightly nodding and agreeing on what she's saying. "You're right."

Since Jimin is older than her, she had always listened to her. Jimin is the only person she would listen to at work. 

- - - -

Jin Yi arrived at home exactly during the dinner time. She walked in and greet her father which is coming down from the second floor.

"Have you eaten already?" her father asked her. She shook and sling her arms with her father's.

"Ani.. I came home so that I can eat with appa and umma," she beamed in happiness. Her father shook his head and the two of them walk in to the kitchen which her mother is busy preparing for the dinner.

"Oh, you're home? How's work?" her mother scoop the rice into the bowl and started passing it to her. She shrugged, "Same ol same ol."

"That's why I told you to get married already and sit at home. Do the housework instead." Her mother started to blabber. She sighed, "Umma, it's not in a bad way. I love my career. Even if I get married, I'm not going to stop going to work."

Her mother poke her on her shoulder, "Aigoo. This kid, why won't you listen to me. Geez."

"Plus, what's the use of getting a diploma, degree and so on when in the end I'm going to sit at home?"

"Such a waste. Tsk tsk," her father interrupted.

"That's it. A waste! So, it's even better I started saving money till the bank account can't fit in anymore. Maybe one day I'll travelling around the world. Who knows?" 

Her mother shrugged and pointed at her rice. "Stop lecturing me and eat already."

She nodded obediently, "Yes ma'am."

She picked the white kimchi with her chopstick and eat it with a spoonfull of rice. After she chuck it down, she sip into her soup. That's when her father asked her about the date.

"How did your date with the doctor when?" Jin Yi choked on her food and cough badly. Her mother handed her a water to her. She immediately gulped the water down. 

"Eat properly, can't you." her mother reprimanded. She gestured to her mom to patted on her back and her mother did so. 

"Okay," she told her mother and they resumed eating.

"So?" his father looked at her and raised an eyebrow. She felt like a lump stuck in that she can't even think of what she's going to say. Since the date that day, she didn't even contacted Joong Ki or neither he contacted her. She can't tell them that she purposely delete his contact that day.

What should she say? 'We are not okay?' or 'I don't feel like marrying anyone at this age?'. She just can't say anything stupid.

"W-We are fine. He's nice and charm and good. A nice guy package!" She said. She found herself sounds exaggerating. It makes her father to have a  full look on her right now.

"And?" her father waited for some more.

She blinked rapidly a few times. *And? And and and...*

"I think I'll marry him!" sh eblurted out. *WHAT?! Oh my... What did I just said?!*

Her mother stopped eating abruptly and grinned from eye to eye. "Really??" 

"That's good." her father beamed.

"N-Neh." lies number two, she thought to herself. She bit her lips from lying more.

Her mother clasped her hands together. "So when are you guys going to get married?"

*When? What should I say??? Oh God please save me! I don't wanna lie anymore!* Right at that time, her phone rang. She sigh in relieve.

"I need to answer the call, it's from work." She excuse herself after her father nodded.

She turned around and peak at the dining room. Her parents are busy eating and chatting. She swipe the phone's screen and answer it.

"Yeoboseyo?"

There's a pause before a man's voice come from another end. "Ms Seo from Blossom Desing and Creation?"

Jin Yi nodded, "Yes, this is me speaking. This is Song sshi right?"

"Neh. It's me. I just want to say thank you for all your work. I personally like it. And I am sorry that I had to cancel my appearance for the last minute."

She beamed. No one had ever call her back personally to say thank you and appreciation. Normally, they would sends her cards and emails instead. It's an honoured for her.

"Ah, it's okay. It wasn't a big deal though."

He chuckled in relief, "What a relieve. Than, I want to invite you for a dinner tomorrow's night. Are you free?"

*Dinner? Tomorrow's night?* She thought to herself. *No schedule, right!*

"Yes. It won't be a problem. Where should we meet?" she asked.

He smiled without knowing why. Just listening to her answer, he felt glad. "At my new house. I'm having a housewarming dinner."

"Oh, really? Okay, I'll meet you on tomorrow's night at 7:30 p.m."

"Ok, deal. See you later." he said.

"Yeah, see you later." She ended the call. 

She looked at her phone and shrugged innocently. "What a nice person he is." she said to herself and resumed back to dining room and started washing her dishes. Because she wasn't felt like eating anymore.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - -

#Let me clear something out.

The phone she's using during work and personal isn't the same. It has different number.

So, that's why when Joong Ki call her during the dinner, she didn't know it was him. Because,

it's written anonymous or 'J.K Song sshi.'