Meeting Again

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Venny - Hey U

 - - - - - - - - - - 

After work, Jin Yi took the bus home and quickly get ready because she was late. Like really late. She'd takes time to get ready. The time to reach his apartment then too. 

In order to get at his apartment on time, she asked Chanyeol to drop her off.

When she reached the familiar building, Jin Yi fixed her red blouse while looking at her reflection in the lift. She put on a light pink lip gloss a bit and smacked her lip together. 

"I hope I don't look too bad," she blew a nervous sigh. When the lift blinked, she makes her away to his house. Her heart race in quite pace. Strangely, she thought. She had never felt like this when she's going to her clients' house. But this time, it's different.

When her legs stopped in front of the door, she once again sighed loudly. When she was about to press on the door bell, the door flung open. Revealing the hot guy which called her short the other day. Her eyebrows ceased together in a frown. Her lip pout to the side.

"Tsk, it's you again," mocked Jongsuk at her. The smile that she was going to give to the person who opened the door earlier she hold back. She changed her mind. "I'm here not to see you. Now, excuse me." she pushed him aside and entered the house.

Just like the last day she leaves the house, it's still looks untouched and new. But cozy and comfortable enough for strangers. Jongsuk closed the door behind him. 

"Jongsuk ah, who's that? Did someone comes?" asked JoongKi from the hallway. He heard someone rang on the door bell and Jongsuk opened the door.

"Ah, yes. The guest is here, finally." he glancing at her sharply. She rolled her eyes around and she backaway from him.

JoongKi thought to himself, *She's here? I should greet her then* With a happy smile, he skipped to the living room. When he entered the room, Jin Yi was looking around the house. She didn't notice JoongKi was there till JoongKi says,

"Annyeonghaseyo, designer-nim" he greeted. Jin Yi turned around quickly and was about to accept his hand when he realized his face. At that time, a loud gasped emitted from . JoongKi too, he was too surprised to say anything but glad enough to see her again.

"Jin Yi sshi?" an interesting smile formed on his face. Jin Yi's eyes rounded. *It is him!* She literally screamed in her head. If she was in her room, she would have been jumping around like a rabbit who had got the carrots.

She flashed a sweet smile at him. The smile that melted his heart. 

"It is you. It's been a while," he extend his hand once more time and she grab it immediately like as if she's afraid someone else gonna ruined the moment. Jongsuk who's watching the scene the whole time gaped. He who crossed his arms to his chest released it. He watched how his friend, JoongKi looked at her.

He could tell, the shining looked in his eyes clearly showed that he do realy likes her. He cleared his throat loudly that those two borke off from their conversation.

"You guys actually knows each other?" he twisted a meek smile. He too was unsure how to react. 

"Neh. This is Seo Jin Yi, my date last time." JoongKi reminds him. Now he got it. Jongsuk nodded. *This shorty is his date?* He facepalm himself mentally.

"Jin Yi, this is-"

"Jongsuk. The guy who gave me a great impression at first" *But he ruined it all with his attitude* She kept the last word to herself. 

Jongsuk awkwardly glanced at the two of them.

 

During the dinner, JoongKi was so fond of her. He kept on spoiling her with this and that. Like a real gentleman, he prepared evrything from A to Z eventhough Jin Yi had prohibited him to do so. She don't want Jongsuk and JoongKi himself to think that she's not obedient.

"Jin Yi ah, I really don't have any idea that you were the one who desinged my house. Thanks to Jongsuk too," JoongKi patted Jongsuk's back a few times lightly.

"Really? Jongsuk did?"

"Yeah. He was the one who introduced me to your company. Right Jongsuk?"

Jongsuk smiled sheepishly and nodded again. He looked really stupid after he knows whom Jin Yi is. 

"It's just happened to be actually. Kim Woobin is my friend too. We studied at the same college before." he explained birefly perhaps she would understands it.

"Woobin? He's our director-nim..." she looks like she had loss out something. He minds travels off to what Najung always reminds her. That their director has a crush on her. A beet shade of red visible on her cheek.

JoongKi who noticed her blushing peered at her. "Are you feeling hot, Jin Yi?" he asked.

She shook off her head with her hands waving in a shook too. "Ani ani ani. It's just that, I'm feeling shy that our director recommends me to you guys."

JoongKi chuckled lightlly naturally, "You're so cute Jin Yi sshi. So innocent" 

The three of them continued eating. Jongsuk talked and joined both JoongKi and Jin Yi. Slowly, he got used to Jin Yi's humble personality. She's just like how JoongKi described her. Petite, funny, lovely, and blunt. Her bluntness makes she looks cute and decent.That night the three of them get to know each other even more. Jongsuk learned that not to call her short after she had told him that no one dared to call her that since college. Because she indeed hate it.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

I'll be back.