A Rush

Life is like Cherry Blossom

G.Na - Love and Slow

- - - -

After all, the day of Jin Yi needed to return back to work had came. That morning, she stopped by a coffee shop she usually did before heading off to her office. Najung had informed her that Woobin won't be around for the next 5 days because he's in New York attending some business meeting there.

It was luck that was on her side.She took her vanilla latte and headed to her office. As she kept walking, she would greet some of the co-workers. Much that she knows, the worker there were really nice. They are not some kind of snobby people.  

Surprisingly, the door to her office was slightly opened. Curious, she stepped over slowly. Carefully, she peek inside. No one was around. Maybe it was the cleaner, she thought.

The cleaner would clean the offices every 2 weeks. But there were times when the cleaner won't be cleaning her office. One, she doesn't want her things to get disturb because she won't remember where she stopped it. Second, she would clean the office herself instead of waiting the cleaner do it for her.

Around 12.15, Jin Yi was already to go for lunch. Like her, Najung also was getting ready to go out, together they stepped in to the elevator. While chatting, Jin Yi didn't remember that she put her phone on silent.

Calmly, JoongKi redialled her number again. Still, there's no answer. But he didn't give up easily though. He went to the information counter, asking perhaps they could give him information about her office. 

"It's on the 6th floor of the building sir," the woman earlier in her 20 informed him. He nodded as a thanks and flashed her a quite charming smile that the girl was literally jump in excitement. He didn't mean to be flirtatious. It was just his way of showing gratitude towards people.

Once he walked to the elevator, as he just pressed the button, the lift door slide open. It's none other than his wife herself. The smile on his face just won't need to control. Naturally, it show on his face. Surprised by his appearance, Jin Yi couldn't take her eyes off of him.

She blinked. "Oppa?"

Najung was holding back her smiled. She elbowed her friend that was standing next to her. Jin Yi cleared and stepped out of the elevator.

"What are you doing here?" she approached her husband. The husband that she is in love with nowadays. 

Like a proud husband he is, he smiled from ear to ear. "Our head leader called it a lunch, so I thought of bringing you along since they brought theirs too. I called you but you didn't pick it up and I decided to searched for you." That's when it hit her. She forgot to put her phone off the silent. She dugged into her bag and set it back to general.

JoongKi noticed Najung who's standing there watching the two of them. Najung nod a little in acknowledgement. "Hey, we met before during yours wedding. I'm Najung." Najung politely held her hand out for him to shake.

Gratefully, he shook hands with her. "Yeah, I'm JoongKi. If you allow, can I take my wife with me?" Jin Yi looked up at that instant. She's so embarassed right then. Not that because she's ashamed of him. But she's not comfy with the cliche and so. 

"Sure. You can take her anytime you need."

"Oh, why. Thank you. Please excuse us." He bowed and went off walking hands in hands with his beloved wife. All eyes were on them. The girls were literally jealous of her. She's so lucky. A perfect husband with a perfect job.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - 

I'll be back. I need to finished my 'Design Folio' which due date next Monday