Short?!

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Twilight - Love is difficult

After choosing the furniture that afternoon, Jin Yi and Jimin had returned back to the apartment and started organizing the house. While the others were painting and put up the wall accessories, Jimin helped Jin Yi with choosing a perfect colour for each room conception. 

It took a while for the paint to get dry. In the meantime while waiting it to get dry they went to grab lunch togethers. Once they returned after lunch, they resumed back their work. From afar, Jin Yi saw a box at corner of the store room. She walked over and wiped off the dust from the box. 

She take the cover off and sat on the floor. There a lot of picture album and picture frame inside. A quick post note was left on the box cover. 

'Picture that need to hang up on the wall'  It written in black handwriting.

She take put a baby picture that was already being framed and are ready to be hang on the wall.

  

"How cute..." she noted. The baby picture reminds her of Chanyeol's friend, Baekhyun. They resembles each other a lot. Especially the eyes part.

That was when she saw another picture frame. It seems like the picture was taken during his graduation.

 

It's somehow reminds she of someone. Like she have seen him before. She walked towards a short ladder that was located in the room. She took off her heels and started to climbed up on it with the picture frames in her hands. With the hooks that had been put into the walls, she hang the picture on the wall easily.

At the last attempt to hang the last picture, she accidentally missed her step on the ladder that she could have break the picture. She shut her eyes tightly, expecting to land on the floor hardly. But luckily, the picture along with her was caught in a pair of long arms. 

"Jeez, clumsy much." the person outspoke. Immediately, Jin Yi shot her eyes open.

The guy is tall just like Chanyeol. His eyes is a bit slanted, his upper lips is a bit thicker than the lower part. That when, he said ''Earth to Miss-Renovater''

She scrambled up to her feet. She eyed the tall guy that is standing in front of her now. "For your information, my name is Seo Jin Yi and not Miss-Renovator. My parents doesn't give me name for fun," she put her hands on her hips.

The guy smirked and just looked at her way. She frowned.

"And who are you?" she questioned as the curiousity got her the best. This guy is a perfect package but he got some attitude that get her on her nerves.

"Lee. Jong. Suk. the friend of this house owner. I am here to make an inspection for your work. Well, you can say it like that." He shrugged of easily.

She breathed in deeply and blow her bangs off. "Whatever," she stormed off feeling slightly annoyed with the Jongsuk guy. Jongsuk is pretty cool himself and ignored her too. He watched her stormed off. *Nice . Minus her height, short?* He smirked to himself.

"Jin Yi sunbae. Did you met the owner's friend just now? He was searching for you." Jimin informed her as she appeared in the living room again. She nodded.

"Did you see him? He's so cool and look at him smexy... aww!" Jimin daydreamt about him and all. She's practically drooling over the guy. Jin Yi shot her the slightly displeased look. 

"He's not. Not with that attitude." Jin Yi said between her clenched teeth.

Jimin didn't talk back. She just paused and look at her senior for a while. "O...kay I guess"

 That evening, after finished up all the works, Jin Yi and her few workers friend packed up and started stuffing the things into their van. She's making her last check for every corner of the apartment house. Jongsuk watched her in delight.

He saw her trying to reached for some strings that stucked on the curtain. As she jumping trying to reach for it, Jimin walked in to the room. JongSuk snorted.

Jin Yi heard him well and turned around in rapid. He didn't look away nor did he excuse himself. He won't give in for a girl like her. She's likeable and he felt satisfied of making her annoyed. 

"Short aren't you?" he walked towards her direction as his hands in his tracks pocket.

She gaped at her. She wasn't that short. Not as short as those old woman on the street that sells fish. It's not like she's that short. Furthermore, NO ONE had dare call her short since her last college life which she got into a fight.

Jimin too, gasped in shocked when she heard them. As her colleague friend, Jimin had heard about her been in a fight just because some girl called her short.

"Oh, so you are displeased to see me? Being short?" She approached him.

He bend at her eye level when she come close to him. "Offended? You are, aren't you? Shortie."

"What?! You filthy giraffe, how dare you?!" Her blood boiled in anger.

Jimin quickly interrupted those two and grab Jin Yi by her arms. 

"We'll be going now. Please excuse us," Jimin bowed and dragged her out. Jin Yi is stubborn. She kept on blabbering her anger out while Jimin dragging her out. Jongsuk chuckled viciously. He waved at her direction in glee feeling victoriously to himself. 

"Bye-yeom!" he cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted at her. Jimin quickly shut the door behind her and kept on dragging her inside the lift. 

 

 - - - - - - - - - -

I'm so sorry for the late update! My internet connection is being a 

ed lately! I'm beyond furios and a friend which is supa close to mine (male)

is going to move away Plus, we're no in a good terms lately.

I'm so saaad. 

Please excuse me. See you guys then. I'll try update sooner. And tomorrow I need to get to school! =.=