Good Night Honey

Life is like Cherry Blossom

EXO K - Baby 

Seo Jin Yi sighed ever so much with a heavy breath. She didn't know a wedding ceremony would be this tired. She turned to her right, Song JoongKi was busy reading the magazines where you can found at the pocket of the seat in airlines. He glanced at her and smiled. That smile who warms her heart so much.

"Are you feeling dizzy?" he asked. Just by looking at her expression, it says it all too much to lie it up.

She nodded, not in a way she always do. Slowly and lazily she did. "Very much." She pulled her sweater to her chest as she tried to cover herself from the cold. "Do you want to lean on me?" he offered. 

"Is it okay?"

"It's not a crime," he chuckled. She too, giggled. She started feeling the luck she got. First, her parents. The parents who'd gave her everything she needs. Since her feet was still red. Second, the luck of herself; life. Not just even her careers. But also this guy in front of her eyes. 

Slowly, she landed her head to his chest. Thank God, it's only the two of them that were still awake in that late flight. The flight to Paris take too much time that she started to feel dizzy. Though she likes travelling that much, but she can't really stand the journey too long.

"Feels better?" he asked as he peek at her. She 'hmm-ed'. He rubbed her head soothingly as she closed her eyes. This is only the beginning of her story with him, she thought. This guy was too good to hurt. 

She recalled back at their wedding ceremony earlier. Who would have known that her ex, the guy who makes her believed so much about love actually came to her wedding. He is the famous playboy in college. But also the famous guy who was belongs to her. He is Kim Il Do.

He is the heart breaker but also the heart stealer. He's the kind of guy who tells you his feelings. He cheated, but that was once where she left him. He realized that she was his bestest ever. But that was too late.

She sighed again, Seriously, how many times had she sighed today. "Are you okay?" JoongKi broke her thoughts. She fibbed but eventually nodded.

"How long do we still have till we arrive?" she asked feelings curious about the time. He raised his wrist to look at his watch. "Around 45 minutes. You can sleep, I'll wake you up later."

"Okay then," she answered slightly tired. She closed her eyes again and went to slumber land.

-

After an hour and 30 minutes, they finally arrived to their hotel. She helped him opened the door to their room. "Thank you," he beamed. She beamed back and giggled. "Merci!"

He was slightly amazed. That much she wanted to go there? "Waah~ finally we can have a real sleep!" she throw herself on the bed. He chuckled and sat beside her.

"Go and wash up first, then we will have a real rest," he poked her nose lightly. She softened. "Okay." She grab their luggage and opened it. She took her pajama and her underwear. 

"I brought a few cups of ramen too if you want." he switched on the television as he casually flip on the channel. Weird, he thought. He can't even understand what they were saying. Then he go to the english channel. As much as he knows, he had studied in Ireland once upon a time ago. 

So he could still speak english though it's not fluently. But it's still useful.

She chuckled,"Seriously, ramen? You're funny." She walked into the toilet and the faucet. She adjusted the shower into a warm ones.

JoongKi heard the door closes. He blinked. Am I?, he thought at her word where she had said that he was funny. He shrugged. Think so, he contemplated. A smile crept up on his face.

A15 minutes passed, and she finally came out of the toilet. She was already wearing her pajama. One, because she's still not comfortable to change her clothes in front of him but she will try to fit with the situation too. to her, it's better to keep things slowly rather than rushing everything then.

Without a word, JoongKi went to take shower too. He's tired too. Not to mention that he woke earlier that morning because he didn't remember that he had forgotten to take his tuxedo earlier the other day. 

Her eyes slowly shutted as her fingers push on the television remote's button. She could have dozed off by then but she thinks she needs to waited up for him. However, to her realization, she can't even held herself back anymore and so does she went off.

JoongKi with a towel wrapped around his pelvic walked out of the toilet. Then he stopped briefly. A cheeky smile crept up on his face, again. He get himself dressed and switched off the lights and tv before settle down on their bed. It's their first time sharing the bed though. 

He pulled up the covers and fixed it to her chest. A strands of her was removed by him away from her face. "Sleep well, honey." He pecked her and joined her to dream land.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Hai! I'm finally back and how fnny it is, I had a nonstop travelling from a place to another.
I'd realized I missed a lot of the romance of fanfictions very much indeed.
To be compared to last year, this time, it's like I was away for a food travel rather than shopping.
I didn't hear much of you guys lately. So how is everyone?

I am so worried that no one is still here. :'(

P/S: Happy Summer Holiday everyone!