Maybe Next Time

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Cn Blue - Love Girl

- - - - - - - - - 

That morning Joong Ki went to work like other usual day. He wore his white long sleeve shirt and a pair of black pants. He walked straight in to the hospital after parking his car. The nurses greet him cheerfully, even the guys. 

"Joong Ki ah..." Dr. Kim called for him as he passed by.

Joong Ki looked up and bowed him in a courteous way. "Neh, Dr Kim."

Dr. Kim chuckled and patted his back lightly, "No need to be formal to me. Just call me HanSeo. I wanna say thank you for your cooperation with me on the surgery yesterday."

He broke into a smile and raised his hands.

"Ah, don't be. It wasn't anything actually." he said but Dr. Kim didn't buy it. 

"Tell me anytime you need me and I'll be more than willing to replace you on your work." Dr Kim told him. He didn't argue back to say anything. Instead, he just nodded to his suggestion.

"I'll get going now, see you next time." Dr Kim walked towards the opposite direction. He thought to himself, *Am I that nice?*

He shrugged and resumed walking. That's when he caught a familiar girl hiding behind a flower pots. Just by looking at her pigtails hairstyle he can guess her.

"Do Lisa." he called out her name and put his hands on his hip. Lisa bit her lip in fret. She slowly turned around and flashed him her smile.

"Annyeong seonsaengnim."

Joong Ki shook his head and sauntered over to her. "Where are you going in early morning like this? It's cold, you should wear your coats," he reprimanded her lightly.

She did her famous 'Uh-oh' face. "I was thinking to go outside, playing at the playground." 

Joong Ki furrowed his eyebrow together and bend over her. "In this cold weather early like this?"

"Because I know at this time seonsaengnim wouldn't be around. But I guess I was wrong," she scrathed her head cutely. Her pouty lips potrude out in a cute way. He chuckled and picked her up, "Come on. I'll buy you healthy foods and I promise you I'll bring you outside next time, but just not today." He pinched her nose in between his fingers.

"You promise?" she slung her short arms around his neck. "I promise." Joong Ki nuzzled her nose. 

"Deal." she agreed. Joong Ki wiggle his mouth side to side, gesturing that he wants a kiss from her. Lisa beamed back and smacked him a kiss on his left cheek. He beamed at her and brought her back to her room.

- - - - - - 

Seo Jin Yi skipped into her office late that morning. She intended to do so because she's quite tired from all the work yesterday. Jin Yi was about to press level 3 button when a hand step in the between the lift's door. Jin Yi was taken aback.

The door slide opened again. To her surprise it was non other than their director, Woo bin. He smiled as soon as he saw her. Suavely, he walked in to the lift.

"Sajang-nim, you scared me," she put a hand over her chest. 

He meekly smiled, "Ah... I didn't mean to" he rubbed at the back of his head awkwardly.

This guy is the apple of the girls eyes in the building. From A to Z, he has it all. It wasn't a surprise if the girls would do anything to have him. But he wasn't that type of a man. He is someone who hardly fall in love until he met Seo Jin Yi.

As the lift went up, they stayed silent in there. No one is going to speak a word. That's what she thought. Truthly, Woobin has a lot of things running through his mind. He wants to make a conversation with her. But would always failed miserably.

"Did sajang-nim had a breakfast already?" she politely asked. He nodded, "Neh. How about you?"

She nodded once, then twice. "Me too. Sajang-nim, I heard that on the new products creation team are going to make a new design on the fabric. Was it true?" 

"Yeah. That what they were doing nowadays." he obediently answered her. He tried to find a way to make her talk more. 

"That was cool. I believed that they are going to succeed again this time." she grinned, showing her eye-smile genuinely. He can't help, but his heart started to beat rapidly. He bit his lips from smiling too wide. Without realising, the lift had came to stop. 

Jin Yi bowed politely and stepped out from the lift without turning back, not even a glance. When the lift closed again, Woobin heaved a sigh of relieved loudly. Edible enough to be heard. He put a hand ove rhis chest this time.

"Aish, Kim Woobin! Get a grabbed of yourself!" he reprimanded himself. That would sounds crazy. But he would always talked loudly to himself like that everytime.

 

During the afternoon, Jin Yi received a text from Chanyeol. She isn't feel like going anywhere during the lunch, so she decided to stay in her office. Tapping on the keyboard keys, she keyed in the information about her clients and so on.

Beep Beep

She paused and grabbed her phone. She slide it unlocked and opened the text.

'Yah, I'm at you office building right now. I'll be upstairs in a minute XD'

She chortled. She tapped on the screen and started to reply to his text.

'I thought what it was =,=+ Get your here! ' She delivered the text to him Jin Yi quickly cleaned her table. She closed her works for a while. Less than 50 seconds, Chanyeol had popped his head in the room. He grinned widely and waved at her.

She beamed with glee and waved back. Chanyeol sauntered into the office room with a paper bag in his grip. Jin Yi peeked over. 

"What is that?" she pointed at his hand. He giggled like a kid before answering. "Since you don't feel like going anywhere, I bought the food for you! Ta-DAH!" he put the paper bag on the table.

"Wahh, thank you. you're the best!" she raised two thumbs up. Proudly, he puffed his chest up and tapped on it. "I am always the BEST!" 

The two bestie laughed together and start opening the food. They both eat silently. Chanyeol had been taking care of her like his own sister. He shared his smoothie with her. He also even put some of his food that she didn't get into her's. Jin Yi gazed at him for a while. 

How lucky she was to have a good friend like him. Other would kill to have him. Chanyeol lifted his head and caugh her gazing at him. He raised an eyebrow.

"What's so appealing about me that you gazing at me like that?" he cockily scrunched his nose up. Jin Yi broke her gazed and rolled her eyes annoyingly.

"There was not any." He burst into a laughter. He knows she was just playing around. The two stay silent again and focused on their own food. After finishing her food, she packed it up into a plastic along with his and threw it away in the garbage bin. 

"Do you want to go shopping with me tonight? I need a new jeans since mine is getting shorter," he suggested. She chuckled.

"I think you should stop growing. Seriously, you make me looks so damn short nowadays. But sorry, I have a dinner at a client's house tonight" she pouted. He wave his hands in the air.

"I'm okay with it. I'll be going with Baekhyun then." He said as his eyes wandered around. She chortled.

"Whatever," Jin Yi replied curtly. The two talked for a while before he went off. Jin Yi was going to send him off but he insisted that it's okay. In the end, she just let him walked off by himself. 

She walked back to her table and was about to resume her work when Najung burt in to her office. Najung squealed in delight. Jin Yi was still in shocked. She didn't even have any idea.

"Are you okay?" Jin Yi interrupted her when she stopped squealing. Najung ignored her question and run over to her. 

"I met that Chanyeol guy again! He's so cool and handsome and nice and and..." she trailed off.

"And.....?" she questioned back. Najung smiled didn't even complacent from her lips. 

"10 out of 10!" she answered in high pitched tone. Najung would always used her high pitched tone whenever she's excited. It suits her because she didn't even looks fake. Jin Yi could only laugh back at her. 

 

 

- - - - - - 

Happy Belated Lunar New Year!

We didn't celebrated it this year since my great grandmother passed away last year.

Anyway, tomorrow I've got school after a long holiday. Which is only a week.