Getting Attached

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Fx - No More

-- -- -- --

The journey to the restaurant wasn't that long. JoongKi's colleagues could be seen with their cars were being parked here and there. It was that restaurant. The rich people always went to like the one in the movies usually. But seeing this kind of things in real life, it felt surreal.

Seo JinYi watched as they walked, entering the restaurant. She had seen this kind of restaurant in the movies a lot. Regardless, she had never went to one of it. This restaurant was very popular. It was amongst one of the 5-star restaurant. 

Once they entered the room that was filled with so many pairs of couples and single colleagues of JoongKi, JinYi slipped her arms with JoongKi's. JoongKi was startled at first but just shrugged it off. 

They took the two seat at the corner of the big and long table. Settling down, JoongKi, the gentleman he is, he took off his jacket and covered JinYi's bare legs since she's wearing a skirt. One of the wife of his colleagues saw that and envy the two of them. Because her husband practically could care less about her.

"Oh, JoongKi come, eat with us." The head leader greeted him. He is friendly, so it wasn't that hard to get close with thei head leader.

JoongKi turned to JinYi who was also looking at him. they broke into an awkward giggled. "What do you want to eat?" He bend a little to her ear since the room was filled with noises. 

"Anything." She shrugged. Knowing that, JoongKi smile and choose the dishes for her. He knows that JinYi didn't eat mushroom so he didn't pick the mixed vegies.

"Anything more?" He asked her. JinYi shook. "That was enough." JinYi would love to help him with his food too but that was hard for her. Because she sat even far from the dishes. 

While they enjoyed their lunch, the head leader would talk about this and that of their work. Since JoongKi was one of his favourite, he tends to take care of JoongKi a lot. 

"So, JoongKi-sshi. When are you two planning on getting child?" He suddenly brought the topic up. JinYi was already coughing. Her eyes were wet. JoongKi know what's the caused.

He handed her a glass of water. JinYi gladly took it and chucked it down. Why of all they people asked this kind of questions, she thought.

"I'm sorry. She was being a bit clumsy." He bowed to the others. Then JoongKi turned to their head leader again. "It's okay. So?" the head leader is one stubborn headed. Till you answer his question, that was when he'll shut up.

JoongKi knows that JinYi was hoping that she could pass the question. It's her weakness. He smile, "Not at the moment. But we're trying."

Her eyes grew wide at his word. Trying. Trying. Trying. Did we? She pondered. the head leader nodded and beamed. "Yeah, you need to settle down everything too first."

"I bet you two would make a beautiful babies," Doctor Hae, a friend who work on the same major with JoongKi said. JinYi admired her. She's really pretty. And with her career that is nothing to be compare to hers, she always thought Hae is perfect.

JinYi beamed, "thank you." 

"Err- JoongKi, how old is your wife? She looks, young..." a guy asked. 

That, caused JoongKi to only scratched his head awkwardly. "She is. She's 23 soon to be 24."

The latter nodded. He grinned at JinYi and bowed in acknowledge. He is a single man after all. 

JoongKi's colleagues were really nice. They're also friendly. Even the one that doesn't know JinYi as well treat her nicely. She was grateful that no one against the two of them being together. As they talked, JinYi observed her husband that was busy talking with his friends and so. 

She didn't thought much of why and how did she ended up fall for him. After that kiss the other day, she realized that she's really attached to him. Although she doesn't want something like this to happen, she can't avoid it. the reason why was because she can't bare the feelings of being left. Not anymore. Once is enough.

 

- - - - - 

Hello readers :) I apologized for the long comeback.
Really, school had been hectic for me. Everyday, I had to stay back at school till 4.30 and
sometimes almost 5.00 pm. The folios keep on adding up.
And now, we had just officially start our eid's holiday.

 

Anyway, thank you for staying with me. 

P/S: I know someone who looks like Baekhyun & D.O. But I only have the one that looks like
Baekhyun's pic. So, I was wondering, was it just me or they really look alike?