NOW?!

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Mighty Mouth - Love Class

- - - - - - -

"JoongKi Oppaa!" Yoobi and Lisa shouted as they ran towards JoongKi. JoongKi gave them a bewildred look. He's ashamed actually. At a public place, like this. They're shouting his name? 

"Shh... You're like screaming my name to the world," he shook his head. Lisa and Yoobi giggled. Lisa tugged on JoongKi's pants.

"Oppa," she called as she beckoned him to come near her so she could whisper. JoongKi obeyed. He leaned his ear to her side. "Can we have ice-cream?"

He laughed, "Sure, why not?" The three of them walked together. They entered Baskin Robbin. He told Lisa and Yoobi to settle down first and he'll ordered the ice-cream. He pondered on what flavor he would like. 

*Cottoncandy? Ani ani.* At that moment, he watched as a woman who stood in front of him, had a Strawberry Cheesecake. Somehow, he could feel his tongue wanna on that flavor. He gulped down.

Accidentally, he bumped shoulders on that person. "Oh, I'm sorry,' He bowed a little.

"JoongKi sshi?" 

He looked up. "Huh? Jin Yi sshi?" A big wide smile formed on his face. He just couldn't hold it back. Naturally, it appeared. 

Jin Yi too, she beamed. "What are you doing here?" JoongKi shrugged, "Well, just bringing my sister and Lisa walking around and thinking that we should stop by here."

She smiled, "Oh, I see."

"Wanna seat with us?" He chimed.

Jin Yi doesn't know how to react to that. It was all so sudden. But she don't want to decline it too! She's more than glad that she was offered to seat with him.

"I'm going to take order first. My sister is sitting at the bar-like table. " He pushed her back lightly towards the direction. Then, he returned to the counter and quickly order the ice-creams. 

Jin Yi spotted two girls taling and laughing together. She walked forward but kind of hesitated a bit. She wasn't sure, how she would tell them. Right in moment, Lisa turned around and beamed at her.

Lisa waved a little at her, "Unnie eat ice-cream too? Come sit with us." Yoobi nodded in agreed. At second thought, her hesitation vanished. She took one seat before Lisa. Lisa was contemplating. She tilted her head to a side.

"Unnie, why are you sitting there? Come sit here."

"But where do oppa going to sit?" Yoobi cut her off. The two girls look at each other. Contemplating, Jin Yi just stay at her place.

JoongKi quickly paid for the food and brought it to the table. From a far, he can see Jin Yi talking to Lisa and Yoobi. At first, he was worried that she would be awkward around them. He approached the table and cleared his throat.

"This is yours, Bi-nie. And this is yours, Lisa." he put the ice-cream on the table and put away the tray. He settle down between Lisa and Jin Yi which they had left the place for him.

"Oh, Jin Yi, this is Lisa and this is Yoobi." he introduced them to each other. "Oppa knows her?" Yoobi's eyes bugged out. As if she had just realized that.

Lisa just shrugged it off. She rather concentrated on her ice-cream than intrude with the elder business. He meekly smiled and scratch at the back of his head. 

"We met before," Jin Yi explained. As if asking in detailed, Yoobi raised her eyebrows, "Where? And when?"

"Yoobi ah..." he reprimanded her. But she ignored it off. "Err, first time was at our date? and second time was that I coincidentally turns out become his house interior designer, and yeah..." she told her briefly. Like it was all fated. She met him more and more these days.

Yoobi mouth formed an 'Oh' as she eat her ice-cream. JoongKi awkwardly eat his ice-cream. He would glance at her once and twice. 

Jin Yi turned to him. She had been planning to tell him the truth about agreeing on the marriage but didn't find a good time to tell him so. She wanted to tell him so badly. But if she did so right now, it could turned out like as if she's really desperate for it. She doesn't want it to turn out to be like that. Moreover, she's not there only with him but with his sisters too! *How should I tell him? Mum would pull my ears if I didn't do so. Ahhh! No, no. Seo Jin Yi, focus!*

"Jin Yi sshi?" Joong Ki tilted his head to a side. Jin Yi blinked her eyes rapidly. "Huh? Did I left out something?"

He chuckled. "I was asking you would you walk around with me since Lisa and Yoobi had went off." She mentally knocked her head. That was seriously embarassing. 

He gripped her wrist, "Come on." He pulled her out of there. As they exited Baskin Robbins JoongKi was still pulling her by her wrist. It's not like he hurt her or something, but she's nervous and yet stupefied. 

He realized her expression that looks quite unpleasant. Well, that what he thought. So, he let go of her wrist. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel so..."

Her eyes look at that ground, running away from his gazing. She's trying to placate her feelings. There were silence between the two of them as they walk next to each other passing store by store. Without realizing, Jin Yi trying to made up her mind to throw away her ego. If she's not going to tell him now, she could have missed another chance.

"JoongKi sshi-"

"I'm sorry. I'd seriously didn't mean anything-"

"Aniya-"

"No, no. I was wrong, I should have your permission first. That was rude of me to touch someone as please. Where have my manners go. I-"

"Wait, listen to me. I-

"Forgive me please. I-I-I promise I won't do that again-" He's like cutting her off everytime she wanted to tell him. And yet, he still doesn't give her a chance!

"JoongKi sshi! Listentomefirstplease! Iwannamarryyou!" She said in one breath. He's quite surprised by her action. The people which were passing by the two of them started whispering to each other. Jin Yi cupped with her hands and try to hide her face. He giggled. That was cute of her trying to confess.

He pulled her to his chest and covered her face. Her ears were bright red which was visiblely. As he pulled her away, he dragged her to a men's wear department. Knowing they had keep clear of the passerby just now, she peek out a little.

"Are they still here?" she whispered carefully, afraid someone might hear her again.

JoongKi shooked his head as he grinned in cheerfully. "Ani" 

She raised her eyebrows and peek around. Seeing that they're out from their sight, she pull herself out of his shirt. "That was so embarassing of me," she mumbling to herself as she fan her face.

"And cute," he added.

She slightly gap at him, "That was all your fault."

He laughed. He patted her head lightly but she move out of his reach. "So, are we getting... married?"

Again, she blushed. Doesn't know why, but she's feeling so shy at the moment reminiscing how she blurted out at a public place. In the end, she just nodded.

He slung an arm around her neck and pull her closer to him, "So, let's get shopping for our wedding."

Her eyes widened, "NOW?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

They are getting married! Yeah yeah yeah!
But the thing is, I am very bad at writing the wedding ceremony.
And, I've got a B+ for my history exam last time! YAY!
Though so, I was so busy with the school again! Hate it =.=
No matter what, I must struggle hard. And my lovely readers, I'm sorry for updating late, 

Mianhaeyo.