Souvenirs

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Jay Park - Joah

Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ  ⓒⓗⓔⓡⓡⓨ  ⓑⓛⓞⓢⓢⓞⓜ

The morning came eventually. Seo Jin Yi was awaken by the bright light shining through the balcony. Then it hits her, she's in an embraced of his. He is still sleeping soundly with his arms arround her body. She could not wake up her sense. At a moment, she realized how addictive his scent was. He smells like wood and fougere. The scent is so alluring that makes her feels so secure around him.

His chin is just slightly above her head. She tilted her head up carefully trying not to wake him up. The beautiful profile of his face is so perfect. With his kissable lips, his slightly pointed nose and his eyes. His eyes that hide so many things that you can't read easily. 

How did I ended up in his arms?, she pondered. Unknowingly, she smiled cheekily knowing that he looks so perfect like an angel sleeping on the same bed as hers.

It flashes her mind, she was once waking up in the morning with Ildo before. How she reminisces about him. She shook her head lightly trying to get the image out of her minds. 

JoongKi stirred. His eyes fluttered opened as he rubs it lightly. He looked under his embraced. Like usual he would break into a grinned just by looking at her. "You're awake?" he pecked on her forehead. Seo Jin Yi don't get the chance to put her act up as she got caught offguard by him.

Slowly, she nodded. Deep inside, she felt like she's being love by someone that actually cares for her. Someone that thought she's one precious to his life. Well, besides Park chanyeol she never felt this way before. This is an aliened feelings but keep her secure.

"Where do you want to go today?" he swiftly swiped her loose strands of hair to the back. Anxious crept her, she abruptly put her hands on his chest. 

Inside, she's screaming madly. She could feel his heart beat rate.

"Do you want to go shopping or scenery watching?" he touched her cheeks lovingly. For a long time, song JoongKi had finally had this feelings again. The love. How he wanted to protect her so badly. How he wanted to make her the most precious woman in the world.

"Either one," she felt her cheeks turning into a shades of pink. She caught his gazed that was somewhat put her under spell or something. "I'm going to wash up and get ready for breakfast," she said. He nodded and kissed her nose once and let her get going.

 

They wandering around the city of love, Paris. No matter how old the couples, they are still madly in love in that city. 

"Jin Yi," he called.

"Hmm?" she raised her eyebrows innocently. He motioned for her to come over. And she did. 

"Do you want to buy these souvenirs? for friends or anyone?" JoongKi showed her the Eiffel Tower keychains. She nodded. "It's so cute," she exclaimed as she clasped her hands together. He too, thinks the keychains was cute. The two chooses the keychains to give to friends and relatives as well.

"One for Yeollie, Woobin sshi, Najung,..." as her list could goes on. He was slightly amused of her. She's so considered about every person she knows. As if she could have just buy all of it and gives it to damn who knows who.

He laughed. "You're funny. It's not like we're not going to buy other things for them."

It hits her. Babo, she mentally knocked her head. "Geurae," she meekily smiled. I'll just took 15- wait, no no. 10?"

"10? Okay, 10 it is," he told the middle-aged man who owned the shop. He paid and he put it into his backpack which he brought along to make their shopping easier. 

They chit-chatted as they walked and she could do nothing but to share every thing that she thought of with him. It wasn't a bad thing afterall. He listened carefully and was makes sure to respond sometimes.

"Look at that!" She exclaimed when she saw a sign hanging up on the doors stating 'Charms' Store'. She dragged him along with her. Surprisingly, there are so many things being sold in that small shop that can be make as a luck charm and so ever.

"You know how to read english?" slightly amused, he asked her. She pursed her lips to the side. "Not really. I know how to read for sure but not really know the meaning." She answered.

For sure she knows how to read like others. Though she doesn't really know the meaning of every english word that she read, she somehow knows some. 

He raised his hands, "Oh... 'meaning' I meant." He slightly aware that he used the words 'read'

she shrugged and went roaming around the stores. After what feels like 5 minutes she returned to him. "Which one would look the best on Lisa?" she held two bracelet upon her. One of it was the a star shaped pendant dangling as it written 'Believe that the impossible will turn into possible if you try'.

On the other hand, the other one was in a heart shape, written 'Love will gives you strength and don't throw it away.' JoongKi took times. He can't decide between those. Although it's a simple shaped but it caught the eys. And also the quotes written in it.

"I can't really decide. But I think the star shaped is even ideal for her," he touched the star pendant. She nodded. "Okay. I'll just buy both of it. One for Lisa and another one for Yoobi then," she headed to the counter. 

"Yoobi?" he asked slightly taken aback. She even remembered his family. How can he not to fall for her. She's too generous. 

she paid and they continued their shopping. Paris wasn't only the city of love, but also the city of fashion. Everything, and everywhere, you won't be seeing people dressed up wearing un-branded wears. All of them despite younger or older they were. As they continued their day, they returned back to their hotel a bit late that day.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
It's Paris! Love for Paris is undeniable, really.
So, I was aware that there's finally someone who actually love Ildo too! :D