Heartbroken Plus Sad Reality

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Geeks ft Harim - How Are You?

Jin Yi was like counting down every day she woke up. Now, it's just only three days before her wedding ceremony. The feelings of getting married making her anxious. That afternoon, she went to a florist where she used to work once upon a time ago. Back then, she worked as a florist girl. Everytime the customer came and stop by to buy flowers, she would be there, ready to take it for the customers. Thinking back, she had gone through a lot too actually.

She entered the flower shop. Surprisingly, there are so many things that had changed. In just 7 years, it felt like 10 years in reality. There is no wooden floor, no ceiling fan and the counter is place to another corner instead of the center. 

"Welcome to Cherry Florist shop, agashi," a young girl around 18 approached her. She reminds her of herself.

Jin Yi nods her head a little. "Perhaps, do you know the old lady that owned this shop before?"

The girl beamed and nodded, "Yeah. I'm her granddaughter, Jirae. Is there anything I can help you?"

Jin Yi beamed back. "As in Lee Jirae?"

Jirae nodded. "Err- Do I know you?"

Jin Yi chuckled, "It's me, Jin Yi unnie. Remember? I used to worked here too before, Seo Jin Yi."

"Seo Jin Yi? Ahhh~ Molang Unnie?? It's you!" she jumped and hugged Jin Yi. Yes, Molang. Jin Yi was quite chubby back then. She's not so tall and often blur of what people are saying. That's why she was called as Molang. Just like the character Molang itself. 

"It's really you~" the two of them spinning around. 

"You grew up so well I see," Jin Yi level her hands at her height. Jirae is more like a matured teenage girl. She had became prettier and charming. No one knows the future.

"Eonni too." she beamed at her.

The two talks for hours, sharing what had happened in the past years where they haven't meet each other. They also talked how's Huijin grandmother was doing. Surprisingly, Huijin grandmother looks the same like the last time Jin Yi saw her. Nothing much change. But she remember how kind the old lady towards her. When she work overtime, the old lady would give her extra penny to her. At that time, no one knows how grateful Jin Yi was to met the old lady.

When Jin Yi got back from the flower shop, she headed to her office to take some things that she left and needed. What she doesn't know is that Woobin had finally came back from his work where he was outstation few weeks before.

Jin Yi was busy piling up her works that she left before so she could do it at home while preparing for her wedding.

At the same time, Woobin was about to go for lunch when he heard someone gossiping about Jin Yi. His ears automatically pricked up whenever he heard her name. He stayed still and listen. He doesn't meant to eavesdropping but the gossip makes him curious.

"Jin Yi is finally settle down,"

"Ne. Her fiance is a doctor." the other one lean in and share with her friend.

"How lucky she is. She got nice job, looks and even family. How I wish I was he." the other sighed heavily. The two drink up their coffee and was about to walk out from the dispensary room when they bumped with their head director, Kim Woo Bin.

"Omo, sajang-nim. Annyeonghaseyo," like usual, everyone respects him. Very much.

But the expression on his face doesn't even change. "Sajang-nim, do you want a coffee too?"

He realized what he needs to do right then. He shook, "Ani... Wait! Was it true that Jin Yi is going to get marry?"

The two woman look at each other and nodded a seconds later. Once again, Woobin doesn't feel at ease. He quickly turned around and get into the elevator. He didn't even waited for the elevator doors to open fully and he already get inside and started to press the button close rapidly. He's like having adrenaline rush. His nerves, undescribable.

A few seconds later, when the elevator rings indicating that he had arrived to level 3 of the buildinng, he quickly step outside with his long legs. When he arrived in front of her office room, his heart stopped when he saw her humming as she sorting her works. Without realizing, she turned around and saw him standing in the middle of the door.

"Oh, Woobin shi," she showed her widest grinned. At that time, she looks more than happy. Not that she's happy with her wedding only. But after meeting Jirae too.

"Jin Yi... shi." he felt as if a lump is forming in .

While arranging her things, she answered him too. "Yes? Is there anything I can help you?"

"Was it true? That you're getting marry?" he finally blurted it out. Jin Yi looked up and beamed. "Neh. I had send my invitation to you last week through your email."

"You did?" he asked, feeling unbelievable.

"Neh."

He felt dejected. His hopes are now crushing down. He doesn't want her to get marry. Not with someone else. Not when he still love her. Love? Yes. He realized that he love her actually. He needs to tell her about his feelings.

He opened his mouth to utter words but then they were interrupted by her phone call. 

"Yeoboseyo?," she answered her phone.

"Neh, JoongKi sshi." there was a pause and she was blushing for some reason.

"Oppa...?" and her giggles. That was for other man. Crushing him even more. His heartbroken.

"Woobin sshi? I need to go now, is there anything I can help you?" she asked him once again to make sure that she didn't left anything important to listen to.

He didn't say anything. Instead, he just shook. And then he watched as she walk away from him. Like she will never going to return. And the reality is sickening him much more then.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Finally, I can update this fic. I'm still on exam weeks right now.

So I need to go for hiatus for few weeks again. I miss updating my fics so much that I can't even describe it.
I am so grateful that I can update it today

And today I am officially 17th!
And I seriously felt really really old, don't know why.
Anyway people, I'll try my best to return soon. Spread love everyone,
xoxo. Good-bam