Catch The Flower

Life is like Cherry Blossom

G.Na ft. Ilhoon - Oops

As the days went by, it's finally the wedding day. Jin Yi is preparing in the bride's room. Her mom along with JoongKi's mom were there too. They kept on talking as Jin Yi grooming by the make-up artist where they had pay for. She just doesn't get it, why was the ceremony have to be big. Like inviting every single person they know. Why not inviting the one that only matters, like the family. To her, it's like wasting the money.

Thus, they should save it up for the future or maybe for something that worth than this. Her ears privked up when she heard the word 'baby' being uttered by the elderly.

"I bet they're gonna make cute and pretty babies," her mom started it all. She silently bickered to herself. Thinking, how great their plan were.

She rolled her eyes annoyingly. "Yea, Jin Yi herself is pretty. Their babies going to inherited their genes," JoongKi's mom continued. Once again, she felt like want to stop them. The make-up artist chuckled as she applied on the lip gloss for thelast touch up. Once finished, she bowed to her and went to take the flower.

"They should make a lot!" her mom squealed out loud. "Mom." Jin Yi finally burted out. She felt like a fool sitting there as they kept on spouting their nonsense plan. 

"Omo, Seo Jin Yi. You heard us? Mianhae," her mom chuckled as she dragged Joong Ki's mom along with her. She rolled her eyes again and sighed heavily. "This old woman, what am I? A baby factory? Pfft." She bragged to herself. 

Then, a soft knock was on the door. She thought it was the make-up girl, so she just ignored it. There, standing a tall Park Chanyeol, dressed up in a very immaculate suit. For the very first time, you think he'd looks gentleman and all. But then, his smile. That dorky smile. Seo Jin Yi broke in a laughter.

"What?" Chanyeol asked bewildered. 

"Chanyeol ah... You looked perfect, but then when you smile, you're the same Park Chanyeol that I know," She stiffled her laughed. Chanyeol smile, amused.

"You look pretty... really pretty, Seo Jin Yi." That, somehow makes her touch. Not in her life ever feeling this nervous. Having those mixed feelings. Beware of is it the right thing to do, or not. 

"Yeollie..." her eyes started getting teared.

"Oh no, don't cry. It will smeared your make-up later. I won't be fixing it." He raised his hands in surrender manner. She eventually pouted.

"Yeollie."

"Okay, I'm kidding. Come here," he opened his arms and enveloped her in. "I can't believe it's time for you to have family of your own already." Chanyeol, rubbed her back very soothingly as he kept her calm. "Since our first meeting, till this day. I've seen a lot of changes in you. How Seo Jin Yi was and is."

"From not so tall Park Chanyeol to a giraffe Chanyeol," she looked up upon him and smiled bitterly.

"Yeah. Giraffe huh? I hope you didn't forget me after this."

"Ayy," Jin Yi pulled back. "I am not okay. You are the one who would always be as busy as the ants." The two laughed. "Yeah, but I am still your bestest boyfriend ever right?"

And he is. The bestest person she ever met. Who had gone through with her ups and downs. Her sadness and happiness. But that wasn't all. He had been there with her since then. How time had travelled by so fast.

The make-up girl came in with a flower bouquet in her hand. "Agashi, the people are waiting for you." She stated one last time before she walked out again.

"You'd better get going." Chanyeol urged her. She nodded but paused halfway. "Can we take our last picture before I become the legal wife of Song JoongKi?"

Chanyeol grinned. "Of course darling." He took his phone and snapped a few pictures of them together. He then led her to the hallway. Waited for the door to be open.

"Hi dad," she greeted him as she came closer to her dad. Her dad, Mr. Seo smiled warmly.

"Seo Jin Yi, my daughter." he hugged her. She can't resist, but felt the heavy feelings again. How will she lives after this, she thought. 

"Be nice to your husband. Don't fight back him. Listen whatever he had to say. My daughter, I know you are a very filial one. I believed in whatever you do, and please be happy okay?" he patted her head nicely. She nodded with a slight damped eyes.

"Appa, I love you." she kissed his cheek. He chuckled lightly, "I love you too." He squeezed her arms giving her courage. She cling her arms with her dad as the door had been opened. Revealing the hall and the aisle. So many people had come for their wedding. As she walked on the aisle, she can't help but feeling more nervous. When it's time for the bridegroom to take the bride, she looked straight into JoongKi's eyes.

He gives her a warm smile. It doesn't works well like how usually he did. But she felt a bit relief. JoongKi bowed to her dad. After that, they walk towards the padre. The whole scene past by so quickly. In a blink of eyes, she had already being the legal wife of him.

He too, became the legal husband of hers. He kissed her cheek carefully. Not that he doesn't want to kiss her lips, but he wants to take things slowly. The two of them then walked out of the hall. 

The photography session went well. When the time where Jin Yi was throwing her flower, all of the single ladies gather around behind her. Once she throw it, she had never expect him to get it. Lee Jongsuk, the best friend of Song JoongKi, have it all.

The crowd laughed at his blunt face. How did it landed in his hand, Jongsuk thought. 

The thing is, he wasn't any closer to the single ladies. 

 

- - - - -  - - - - -  -
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!
I'm sorry. I am really in a rush. I need to get ready for the last paper tomorrow which is Physics.
And guys, I won't be around till next month. I'll be away for the Summer Holiday. My flight is tomorrow. I love you guys. XOXO, Jini.