Secret Confession

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Old Boy OST - The Last Waltz

JoongKi walked around the hallroom searching for his wife but didn't saw any trace of her. Patiently, he roamed another round, but to his disappointment she was not around. Did he went out too long that he's missing her already? He pondered.He approached the guys instead. 

"Yo!" says Chanyeol, like the usual way he greeted people. JoongKi bumped his fist with Chanyeol.

"Have you guys seen Jin Yi? I can't find her," JoongKi asked straightforward. Jongsuk smirked. "I kidnapped her." 

JoongKi shot him a look then poke his ribs which later makes him chortled. "Okay, okay." Jongsuk raised his hands trying to push his friend away.

"She's with her boss just now. I think they're heading to the garden now," says Jongsuk as he motioned his champagne glass towards the door that lead to the garden. JoongKi turned to him again, "really? Why didn't I saw them..."

Chanyeol and Jongsuk shrugged. They know that JoongKi do care of her although he didn't say a word or express his feelings. Because Song JoongKi is one guy who would not say anything about his feelings. Even when he is having a hard time, he never says a word about it. he rather keep it to himself.

Jin Yi was walking ahead to the garden. Woobin would glanced at her once or twice. He didn't know how to react to her after his disappearance for a quite long time.

"Woobin sshi, why didn't you come on my wedding day?" Seo Jin Yi asked him bluntly. Woobin stopped on his track. He looked at her with unexplainable expression. Still, she waited for him to answer. She needs to know although it is not that important.

"I was... attending my friend party too," he made out a fake excuse. He just don't know how he's going to answer to that. One; 'I don't want to see you with someone else'. Two; 'It husrts me to see you with someone else'. But, no. He's matured. He won't say something that in the end put a blame on others.

"I see. Hey, did you heard who caught the flowers?" she asked with gleaming in her eyes. She's so interested to tell him. However, he didn't want to know about the wedding. Had no intention to listen about it. His heart says something else.

"Whom?" he tried to keep his posture. A cool posture just so he won't get caught by her. She beamed as she clasped her hands together, "Jongsuk!" She giggled. 

He smiles. It wasn't because he thinks it's funny, but the seound of her laughter are so likeable. "I had never thought it would be him. I was so speechless when I found out it was him," she slapped his shoulder lightly.

A shivered travelled along his spine. He felt an electricity around his body upon her touch. This time, he can't helped, he's drawn towards her once more time. He shook his head. 

"Did you come alone?" he asked as he snapped to reality. She shook. His hopes went down.

"I came with my husband. Speaking of him, where is he?" she tip-toed, looking around. She pouted. "I thought he said that he went to the toilet." Jin Yi pursed her lips to the side.

Woobin feels jealousy got over him. "Maybe he had get in already..." he tried to make her forget about him. To make Jin Yi to forget about someone isn't easy. She wasn't the type to forget easily. She have a really good stance of herself.

"Maybe. I'd better looked for him," she got on her heels ready to walk away. Abruptly, he held her wrist which caught both of them by surprised of his action.

"I... I saw him talking with his friends," he told her when he let go of her wrist. He must makes her stay, he thought. The thought of her going to JoongKi sickening him so much.

"Jinjja? I'll look for him," she turned to go again but he stood in front of her, blocking her way.

"Why don't you want to listen to me?! He's talking to his friend I said," he didn't know what's gotten into him. 

She withdrawed her step. "Woobin sshi"

"Why can't you see me? I was there. The whole time, acting like a fool just trying to make you notice of my feelings. Was it that hard? Or was it me that really thought you don't really care about me? Tell me," he demanded as he dabbed his heart.

"Kim Woobin sshi," her voice croaked. Seeing a new side of this guy in front of her right then was so peculiar. She didn't know how to say. Truthfully, she's sometimes felt that he's flirting with her. But wasn't he did it to all of the staff as well? She don't understands.

"From the first day you stepped in to the company, I just can't help but feel so drawn to you. When the news broke off, that you're getting married, I can't do anything. I was distressed. If I tell you right then that I like you, would you stay with me? Are you going to choose me?" he spoke again. This time he pressed on every words he got to say. Maybe the feelings that he bottled up all this time bothering him so much, putting him on stress because he was unable to say it out loud.

"I didn't know it would be like this... If... If only I know it would hurt you like this, I would have not tell you." she dropped her arms to her side.

"And so you are going to marry him behind my back instead?" he snapped. 

She shook. "That wasn't what I meant. I-I "

"Please, look at me. I am in love with you. As much as I know, you aren't the type of person who would care about love. Another reason I didn't come confess to you. But how-how did he managed to get you? Tell me what should I do," He begged as he reached for her hands. Jin Yi looked away. She don't understands it.

It is suffering him. Suffering herself. She don't want to hurt, not anyone. The feeling of being hurt extremely a dislike to everyone. She pulled her hands away,"I'm sorry. Please, forgive me. I'm sorry if I hurt you. I never knew it would turn out like this. I am sorry for everything that I caused." She walked away. A tears drop on her pink cheeks. Harshly, she wiped it away with the back of her hand.

If only she knows, she would not have entered his life. She has no intention to hurt him, or anyone. On her way, she bumped to Ildo. She looked up as he raised his eyebrows.

"You okay?" he tilted his head to the side trying to get a better view of her. She shook.

"What- W," he was cutted off when she ran into his chest and hugged him. "Can you hug me for a minute?" she muffled her cry in his suit.

He inhaled, "Shh, it's okay. I'll be here for you..." And he held her till she calm down.

-

If Chanyeol, Jongsuk and Ildo had saw the scene of JoongKi and Hyorim, this time, JoongKi himself saw the confession of his wife's boss. How hard he tried not to eavesdropping but he can't

He tried to restrain himself back then, but failed. He heard almost everything until she walked away from there. If he was there earlier, he could have pulled her away. But joongKi got his way. He didn't meddled it people's business as he likes. Although Seo Jin Yi was another case, he's still can't stepped in.

One; because he didn't saw what the real commotion was. Two; because it would be obvious that he was eavesdropping. He watched as Woobin walked in to the building again.

He returned to the building too. When he saw a couple were embracing each other, he turned to them, slightly interested in it. What else to his surprised, his wife is hugging someone that is so damn cool that him. He's taller, good-looking with his short black hair.

"Jin Yi?" he purposely approached them two. Ildo and Jin Yi loosened their hug. "O-Oppa," she croaked. Then it hit her. She looked forward, from Ildo to JoongKi. Repeatedly.

She went to his JoongKi's side. "Err- He.."

"I'm Song JoongKi, her husband," he professionally held his hand out for him to greet. Ildo too, was quaking as she is. However, he greeted him too. "Kim Ildo, we used to study together," he said. 

Thank god he didn't says that he was her boyfriend, she sighed heavily. "It was nice to know you," JoongKi beamed. 

Suspiciously, Ildo beamed back as he nodded. "My pleasure. We were unable to meet each other on yours' wedding the other day."

JoongKi nodded as he calmed down a bit. "Really? You were there too? I'm sorry," he apologized like a gentleman. He wrapped his arm around her waist which caught her by surprised.

She turned to him to only him beaming at her proudly.

"Yeah. And congratulations on yours' wedding." Ildo shrugged. Jealousy crept up to his feeling. He smile coyly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*important*

Guys, as you guys know, my first language isn't english.
Therefore, I am sorry if my grammar is so bad. But I'll learn and try to improved
my english. I'll try my best! Lets-love.
XOXO