Nice Start

Life is like Cherry Blossom

Girls Generation - Talk Talk

- - - - -

Seo Jin Yi is a young and petite looking girl. Since younger, she was used of having friends around her because she doesn't have any siblings. Her mother married in her middle twenty and was then gifted a baby girl after what it seems like 9 years. Because she doesn't want her daughter ended up like her, she set up Jin Yi to go for a date. This the third time she had find the guy for her.

Jin Yi as the only daughter and child of her parents never disappointed her parents. Because she knows how much they love her. But she wasn't even close to spoil kid. She had never be one of it. She learned from her school's friend and colleague. 

On this gloomy day, she had been running from the bus stop to go for the date. Her mother says that the guy is a pediatrician, have a baby-face looked and not-so tall. She avoid and ran passed by the people on the street, but that is not a one easy task to do. While running she tripped over a guy's feet. She could have fall down on the hard floor of the street if he didn't catch her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trip you," he held her arms. She smiled politely and shook, "Ahh.. It's okay. Plus, I'm in a rush right now, bye!" She ran off again and left him behind.

He scratched his head in baffled and beamed. *Clumsy girl*

Jin Yi finally make it to the cafe where they had decided to meet. She brushed her skirt properly and fixed up her hair. She was about to enter the cafe when the waiter opened the door. She turned to him and held the door, "How do I look?"

The waiter was surprised at first and nodded, "P-Pretty."

She grinned widely showing her white teeth. Then, she resumed and enter the cafe. She tried to search for the guy. But there's no one around that looks like they're waiting for someone. Hesitating for a couple of minutes, she decided to take a seat at the near end of the right side at the cafe.

She sat and looked around. Still no sign of the guy. Jin Yi was just about to pull her phone from her blouse pocket when the phone buzz. "Right timing..." she told herself.

She slide the phone open and open up the text she got. It's from the blind-date-guy. 

'Where are you? I'm in the cafe right now....'

She sat up and looked around. A guy who had just entered the cafe turn to the other side trying to search for her. She peek at him and wave her hands in the air. 

Smiling in triumphant when she got the guy's attention. He walked straight to her with his charming smile. He really does look young. With his Rayban that he wore, he looks even cool.

"Did you waited for long time? I was in looking for something at the nearby store just now." he took a seat across her. That's when both of them recognized each other. The guy pulled off his sunglass and point at her. She gaped.

"Aren't you the girl/ guy just now?" they both asked in unison. A second later, the two broke into laughter.

"How funny we met right before we need to go for the date," he said. She giggled. In some part, she had captured his heart. He nervously shook his head.

"I'm Seo Jin Yi, the girl, yeah, where my mum and you set up about the date," she rolled her eyes in feigned annoyance. He chuckled. "You're funny. I'm Song JoongKi, the guy from the internet that your mum like." This time, she was the one laughing.

"You're all cool at first when I saw you just now. But then, you're actually a dork," she poked his arms. He shrugged. "There'll be no fun in it if I keep my coolness 24 hours."

"You're right," she nodded. 

"Okay, let's order first," he suggested and she agreed. He called for one of the waiter and ordered their foods. They talked randomly about their life and share their likes and dislikes. To his surprised, Seo Jin Yi is one interesting girl he had known for a while. She's the type that doesn't pay much attention about love life, concentrate on her career more and thinks everyone is pretty. While JoongKi telling her about himself, Jin Yi found out that this guy is quite charming guy. All he thinks about is people's feeling and heart, the type that take care of everyone. Somehow, she was attracted by his kind hearted character. 

They ate and after a few hours, they went out from the cafe because Jin Yi doesn't like sitting in a place for too long time. 

"So, will we meet again?" JoongKi rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. She patted his arms which makes him startled at first. "Don't worries, if we met again then fate really want us to be together. If not, then maybe we're just destine to meet only."

He was caught offguard but then broke into a warm smile. "Yeah. Do you want me to send you home?"

She gestured her hand in a motion. "No no no. That would be a bad idea. You know, my mum... she's like a detective. She'll be like asking you this and that," She mimicked a face.

He laughed at her buffoonery. "You're one funny girl I know. Okay then. See you next time."

"Yeah, see you next time," she smiled warmly and waved at him. She step to the other side as he kept on watching her walked far and far away until her figured disappeared beyond the people. He walked to his car and got inside. While driving home, his mind thought back of Jin Yi. A smile started to tug at the end of his, lips. 

*Seo Jin Yi, you're sure one funny girl I've known* He drove home in a happy mood. 

 

That night, Jin Yi was on her bed laying down while texting her bestfriend, Park Chanyeol. She jumped in shocked when her mum suddenly barged in into her room without saying anything.

"What the- Mum! You surprised me..." she put her palm on her chest try to calm down. 

Her mum's mouth formed an "Oh". She continued and approached her daughter's bed. "Tell me how's the date! I'm more than eager to know!" Her mum squealed in delighted.

"He was okay." she said in oblivious tone. Her mum frowned and smacked her arms not too hard, "What do you mean 'Okay'. I bet his more better than the 'Okay' type"

She make a face and rubbed her sore spot where her mum had smacked her, "Sheesh. Calm down, can you?"

Her mum took a deep breath and calm down. "Now." She demanded.

Jin Yi sighed and obeyed her. "He's nice, cool, charming and a dork. You know, I think he's better than the guys you set me up before." She spoke out the truth. 

"Oh. Really?" Her mum questioned in a amused face. She nodded, "Yeah"

"Are you two going to get married?" Her mum shot her another questioned to only shot by Jin Yi with a look. 

"Mum. Seriously just after a date and we're going to get married just like that? Of course no." Her mum shoulder slumped in sorrowed. "No worries, who knows we will meet again later on?" She patted her mum's back. Her mum smile again and nodded.

*Oh boy, she got a lot of plan for me, didn't she?* Jin Yi sighed silently, slightly defeated.

- - - - -

Lovely readers,

I won't promise you about the updating.

I need to focus on my study now where school had just started this Wednesday.

I'll be sitting for the university entrance exam this year though.

Please be patient with me. I love you guys