Stage 18: Controller of Time, Remember

DP: KT Angel

Taeyeon opened her eyes.  She was in her room for the trip. She looked to her side and saw the dukongs huddled together. They probably rolled together as she slept. She smiled at them and her eyes also met the vase of the flowers she received from yesterday.

Taeyeon went to the side of her bed so she could start her day. It was a vacation trip after all. She couldn’t spend her day lying in her bed. Her eyes met with a sweet sight. On the other bed, Yoona was lying on one side while Yuri is cuddled to her back. Since Yoona was facing the other way, Yuri looked like she had no choice but to shyly snuggle at the artifact’s back. Taeyeon smiled before quietly moving about.

“Kyu?” Taeyeon almost jumped when she heard a sound. She did manage to remain quiet and she chuckled softly when she found drowsy pair or red eyes looking at her.

“I’m just going to walk outside okay? Send Taeng and I a signal if something is wrong or someone is looking for us if we’re not back yet.” She said and smiled as Dan nodded and continued sleeping. She went to the bathroom and took a shower before getting dressed in a green shirt and some sweat pants. She closed the door softly so she won’t wake them up.

Taeyeon was walking toward the lounge room so she could get out the main door. She saw someone on the couch. There was a blanket over the figure. She recognized who it was right away. She approached the girl quickly and noticed that there was a sticky note on the girl’s forehead. It read:

Taeyeon, if you’re reading this, then you probably saw Sunny on the lounge room couch. I told you don’t forget to go to the lounge room. But I’m sure she’ll let it slide.  –Tiffany

Taeyeon’s eyes widened and she tried to reread the note over and over. She froze when the note fell from Sunny’s forehead and Sunny started stirring. Sunny was now lying on her back but was still asleep. Taeyeon let out a breath she forgot she was holding.

“It was you…” Taeyeon whispered. She leaned in near Sunny. She stopped just to rest her head so it was just beside Sunny’s serene face. There was a light blush on Taeyeon’s face.

“What are you waiting for? Kiss!” Taeyeon almost shouted but she quickly covered . She hurriedly withdrew and went out the door.

“What was that for?” She asked Taeng, her face slightly flushed.

“Oh, come on. I could hear you think. Why did you have to spoil the fun?” Taeng’s voice was evidently disappointed.

“You’re the byun, you know that.”                                

“I’ve known that for a long time, Taeyeon. Don’t think that just because you’re my tamer that I didn’t think of you-”

“Ah! I don’t want to hear this. Stop~” Taeyeon said, trying to not listen to Taeng. Like before, Taeng’s laughter echoed in her head.

“Ah! Just let me take my walk.”

“And you’re just going to leave her there.” This made Taeyeon froze. She looked back to the lounge room.

“Fine. But if I transform, it’s on you to get me out of this problem.” Taeyeon said before going in the building again and into the lounge room. She took in a deep breath before gently putting her left arm under Sunny’s leg and her right arm under Sunny’s back. With a swift movement, Taeyeon carried Sunny in her arms. She thought that she’ll be safe but it didn’t help when Sunny tried to move in her hold.

Sunny wound her arms around Taeyeon and snuggled to her neck. It was a good thing since it allowed Taeyeon to hold her better but the close proximity is making Taeyeon’s heart hammer against her chest. Taeyeon started walking, as she knows where Sunny’s room is.

After a while, she got in front of Sunny and Tiffany’s room. She entered and saw that Tiffany was still sleeping in her bed. She silently approached Sunny’s bed and pulled the covers gently while still holding Sunny. She set Sunny down gently but she gulped when Sunny didn’t let go. Sunny just held onto her tightly.

“Tae…” Sunny whispered which made Taeyeon blush lightly. She used her right hand to remove Sunny’s arms from around her neck. Anymore skin ship and Taeng would come out.

“You can do this, Taeyeon. Control it.” Taeng encouraged. Taeyeon nodded lightly before she was able to finally place Sunny under the covers. She sighed in relief.

She stood there for a bit as she watched Sunny’s sleeping face. It was very relaxed and it brought a smile in Taeyeon’s face. She didn’t know how long she watched Sunny sleep but when she did stand up, she met Tiffany, who was smiling at her. She waved and mouthed an ‘annyeong’ before leaving the room. Tiffany smiled as she saw Sunny stirring awake.

“Morning, Sunny.” Tiffany greeted. Sunny turned to face her and looked around.

“Morning, Tiffany… Where am I?” Sunny asked.

“You’re in our room. You fell asleep in the lounge room didn’t you?” Sunny nodded in answer to Tiffany’s question.

“How did I get here?” Sunny asked.

“Taeyeon saw you this morning. She brought you here.”

“Do you think she knows about the bouquet?” Tiffany raised a brow.

“I know what you’re thinking. Taeyeon won’t bring you to bed just because she found out about the bouquet and the dukongs. She did it because she wants to. If you want to know, she just left a few minutes before you woke up.” Sunny stayed in her bed for a while before getting up.

“Where are you going?” Tiffany asked as she watched Sunny go to their wardrobe and take out some clothes.

“I should prepare for the big part. I’ll do it tonight.” Sunny said before disappearing to the bathroom.

 

Yuri stirred in her sleep but didn’t open her eyes. She turned so she was lying on her back.

“Wake up…” She raised her arm over her forehead as she tried to open her eyes but failed.

“Get up… It’s time.” The voice was familiar but she couldn’t place the name.

“Kwon Yuri!” At that, her eyes opened, revealing lavender irises. She slowly sat up in bed and swung her legs of the bed. She stood up and her fingers nimbly pulled on the zipper of her skirt. She ed the shirt she was wearing, one button at a time. It dropped on the floor along with the skirt.

“Yuri…”

Lavender eyes turned to the sleeping figure on the bed. Yuri made her way to the side of the bed where Yoona was facing yet still soundly asleep. She caressed Yoona’s face before bending down and kissing her forehead. She pulled away, Yoona was still asleep.

She stood in the middle of the room and held out her hand. Purple light shined and a staff materialized. Her hand grasped its body and the light clung to Yuri’s body.

“Kyu?” Dan looked to see the transformation. His ears went down and he stood up on his legs so he was in a defensive position. His white fur started darkening. When the light died down, Yuri was adorned in dark purple robes with gold linings.

“Kyu!” Yuri turned to look at Dan who was in Taeyeon’s bed. Dan’s white fur was now as dark as the night sky and his red eyes stood out from the darkness. Yuri placed a finger before , motioning him to be silent. Dan relaxed but his fur remained black. He jumped towards Yuri and rested on her shoulder.

“Yuri…” The two looked at Yoona. She was still sleeping. Yuri’s eyes softened before both her and Dan were covered in the purple light and vanished.

In a matter of moments, Yoona shivered in her sleep. She lay on her back and reached toward the side of the bed. When she felt nothing, she opened her eyes and saw that Yuri was not there. She sat up hurriedly and looked around the room. Yuri was nowhere to be found and Dan as well. She got out of the bed and went out the room. She tried looking everywhere but she couldn’t find anyone. She passed by a certain room and she stopped.

She knocked. When she received no answer, she opened the door. Jessica was lying down, still asleep; her stomach and her shoulder were wrapped in bandages.

“Jessica unnie?” She asked. Jessica’s eyes opened and Yoona immediately knew it wasn’t Jessica.

“What do you want from her now?” Jesse turned to see Yoona and for a moment, he was surprised.

“Did I miss something? How come you’re here?” Jesse asked Yoona.

“I arrived yesterday. I felt something wrong so I came here.” Yoona didn’t know why but she knew she had to explain. Jesse sat up, groaning for a bit and leaned his back on the pillows.

“Since you’re here, I’m assuming you need something from her.” Jesse said. Yoona turned from him and made for the door.

“Wait. Where do you think you’re going?” Jesse voiced out. Yoona stopped with her hand on the handle.

“… I’m looking for someone and since you’ve been asleep, I doubt that you would know where she is.”

“I’m a Jung. I can locate any artifact.” Jesse said.

“Well, I’ll doubt that you’ll help me.”

“I’ll help you if you help me.” Jesse said, before standing up and making his way to the wardrobe. Yoona turned and faced him.

“I’m going to help you since I know she’s trying her best. No doubt that’s why she left you, little Im.” Yoona listened to Jesse and his reply made her confused. Jesse removed Jessica’s shirt and held his hand out in front of him. Bright light shined momentarily before Jesse adorned Jessica’s body with his own robes.

“Oppa…” Yoona called out to him. Jesse turned to her.

“Hm?” He asked. Yoona kept silent for a bit.

“Jesse Oppa…” His attention is now focused on Yoona.

“Come on. We have to find Taeyeon. We need Taeng for this.” Jesse opened the bedroom door for Yoona and they exited the room. They started walking cautiously so they won’t get noticed by others.

“It’s almost time isn’t it?” Yoona asked. Jesse didn’t have time to answer when they saw Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon-ssi!” Jesse called. Taeyeon turned to see Jessica and Yoona.

“Oh, Jessica! Yoona! Good Morning.” Taeyeon greeted.

“We have to go, Taeyeon-ssi.” Jesse and Yoona held Taeyeon by the arms and they ran out. Just before they vanished, Tiffany saw them.

“Eh?”

 

“Wait! What’s going on?” Taeyeon asked as they got out of the hotel. After a while, Jesse and Yoona stopped within the forest.

“We almost got seen… Come on, Taeyeon-ssi. We have to find Kwon.” At this, Taeyeon realized that Jesse was with her and Yoona.

“What is going on?” Taeyeon asked again.

“Yuri unnie is missing. I woke up and I couldn’t find her. Even Dan wasn’t in the room.”

“Are you sure she isn’t somewhere in the hotel?” Taeyeon asked.

“I couldn’t sense her from inside. She’s somewhere in the island.” Jesse said as he started looking around.

“How’s your injury?” Taeyeon asked. Jesse looked at her.

“Nothing Master Jessica can’t handle. Now help me look.” Taeyeon nodded and started looking but she stopped, realizing that she doesn’t know what she’s looking for.

“Umm, Jesse? What exactly are we looking for?”

“An aura… A purple aura…” Jesse answered as he was still looking.

“There!” Taeyeon and Yoona said at the same time. They looked at each other and shared a laugh.

“Great. Okay, stand back.” Jesse said, standing before an empty ground. He could also see the purple aura and it was very bright.

‘How could I have missed it?’ Jesse thought. He shook his head. He put his hands together and the ground seemed to be opening up. Wind blew around and the ground gave way to a stair case.

“Is this even normal? We are in a tropical island!” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Oppa. What island is this?” Yoona asked to Jesse who shook his head.

“Even I don’t know.” Jesse said as the three of them stared at the old stone staircase.

 

A/N: Hey guys. Nothing much happened in this chapter but I think you guys can look forward to the next one.

Thank you guys for the comments and for staying with me. And I also got an upvote right? Thank you very much, Fritter_Away. ^^

Wish me luck. You guys know about the History Fair thing I was doing earlier this year? Turns out, I’m moving to the next round. I passed regionals so sweet! But I’m a bit sad because it’s on Tuesday and I’m missing school. Tuesday is such a special day. =_=

Well, I wouldn’t bore you anymore. See you guys around. ^-^v