Prove it.

✯ I Can’t Believe He’s Still My 4D Prince

Remember I will be changing the color for languages you are speaking:

{Black} is Korean - {Blue} is English - {Gold} is Japanese - {Red} is Mandarin - {Fuchsia} is Thai

I do not own any Korean Idols/Bands or Pictures...I ONLY own the plot, OC/Fictional, and Story.

A/N: In case you can’t see some links or it says ‘Referral Denied,’ just click on the address bar and press enter.


~~Recap~~

HyunSeung deeply chuckled and smirked. “Looks like I get my way this time.”

“Damnit, Seung.” You cursed, pushing him off of you and turning around, grumbling, “Why the hell do you have to look y with wet hair?”

“Is it turning you on?” HyunSeung asked with a smirk plastered on his face, turning you around to face him.

You groaned. “Leave me alone!”

“That won’t ever happen, baby.” HyunSeung chuckled, sliding a hand up your leg causing you to flinch. “Should we just start now?”


[Fast Forward. End of January.]

It’s been three months since your honeymoon with HyunSeung. The week after you and HyunSeung got back from your honeymoon and Fate completed their first world tour concert in Seoul in the middle of January, Fate was preparing to fly off for the rest of their world tour. However, before you had to leave, you had a quick schedule to go to.

"Jae, are you ready to go?" Fate's new manager, Jung Sangil asked.

You quickly grabbed your bag, "Ne."

"Fate, don't forget to grab Jae's things before we meet up at the airport!" Sangil told Fate.

"Ne!" Fate called out before you and Sangil left for your schedule.

Once you and Sangil arrived at your schedule, comedians came over and greeted you.

"Sajangnim, annyeong." Sangmin and Sangho waved and dragged you over to the other comedians.

"Oh! Sajangnim! Annyeonghaseyo!" Seo Taehun bowed. [Sajangnim = Boss]

You waved and smiled. "Annyeong~"

"Yeobo~!" A voice called out causing you and the other comedians to turn towards the voice.

"Oppa?" You looked confused as he came over to you and back hugged you. "Mwoya? What's going on?"

The twin comedians laughed and answered, "You're going on 'Discoveries of Life' with HyunSeung-ssi."

"When did this happen?" You asked completely bewildered.

"He wanted to surprise you." Kiri answered walking in with Bora next to him.

"Unnie!" You chimed moving away from HyunSeung and hugging her.

"Yeobo!" HyunSeung complained.

You grinned and stuck your tongue out at him. "Mehrong~"

“How’s he married life going for you so far?” Sangmin chuckled.

You grinned as HyunSeung hugged you. “It’s good so far.”

“Until we announce it to the fans, that is.” HyunSeung added.

“Did you have to mention that now? I don’t wanna think about it.” You complained.

The comedian twins chuckled. “Then imagine it when you tell them about already having a kid.”

You semi-glared at them. “Not funny.”

The twins laughed even harder.

"Where's Jungeun-ah?" Bora asked looking around.

The other comedians shrugged as Taehun answered, "Molla."

"I'm here!" Jungeun grinned walking in the room.

"Ah! Ahjussi, you're here. About time." You laughed.

"Ahjussi? Sajangnim." Jungeun complained.

"Discoveries of Life, you're on in five!" The director called out.

"Ne!" You, HyunSeung, Bora and Jungeun called out.

"Are you coming back to watch the rest?" Sangmin asked.

You shook your head. "Mian. I have to go on tour with Fate."

"Gwaenchana. You're final concert is back in Seoul right?" Sangho asked.

You nodded. "But the final is . Wae?"

"No reason. Just wondering. But you should go now." They chuckled.

"Araso. Annyeong." You waved and walked out with the three.


"Ugh...Where is he? He's so late." Bora complained looking at her watch.

Jungeun walked on set and sat down. He looked at Bora and at the same time, they both said, "Let's break up."

"Mwoh?" They both acted surprised.

"How can you say that in a Chinese restaurant that used to be famous but now isn't?" Jungeun asked Bora as the audience laughed.

"Is the venue important? I have a new boyfriend." Bora smirked as the audience cheered.

"So what? I have a new girlfriend." Jungeun smirked back as the audience cheered even more.

The two then glared at each other then Bora asked, "I don't care. What does she even do?"

Jungeun grinned. "Wah~ chincha. She's amazing. She's a singer."

"So what? My boyfriend is a singer too!" Bora exclaimed.

"My girlfriend can sing, rap, dance, and almost everything! Most of all, she's beautiful and y. I really hit the jackpot this time!" Jungeun grinned. "How about your new 'boyfriend'?"

"He's a unique and handsome man. His group name proves it. He's a beast." Bora smirked as the audience cheered.

"Tch." Jungeun scoffed. "It was fate that I met my girlfriend."

"So? My boyfriend is coming here." Bora smiled.

"Then let him come. My girlfriend should be here soon too."

"Noona~" A voice called out causing the girls in the audience to scream and cheer as the person came out.

"Seungie-ah~" Bora chimed hugging HyunSeung.

Jungeun scoffed as Bora told HyunSeung to introduce himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jang HyunSeung ibnida." HyunSeung smiled and bowed.

"Isn't he handsome?" Bora cooed.

"Oppa~" A voice called out as the men in the audience cheered.

You walked out and linked arms with Jungeun.

"This is your girlfriend?" Bora asked surprised.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Fate's Jade ibnida." You smiled as HyunSeung locked eyes with you.

"Wah~ How can you two be so different when you're both women?" Jungeun compared you and Bora.

"I could say that about you and Seungie." Bora scoffed.

"Come, let's sit." Jungeun guided you to the table. [Seating arrangement: Bora, HyunSeung, You, Jungeun.]

Kiri came from the back and asked, "What would you like to order?"

"Eom..." You said thinking as HyunSeung answered, "We'll have barbecue short ribs and bulgogi."

"Eo? You like that too." You acted surprised as HyunSeung nodded and took your hand in his under the table causing the audience to cheer yet again.

"So how did you to meet?" Bora asked Jungeun about you.

"She was a trouble maker so-"

All of a sudden 'Troublemaker' started to play as both you and HyunSeung got up and started to dance causing cheers from the audience to come about.

"Yah. Go and stop her. What are you doing?" Bora told Kiri.

Kiri walked up to you and HyunSeung. "Excuse me. Sir, you shouldn't be doing this here."

The audience laughed as HyunSeung looked confused. Kiri looked over to you and grinned causing the audience to laugh even more. "You can continue to do that here."

"Ara. Let's go!" You grinned as the staff played your solo song.

"Yah. Stop it." Bora made you stop dancing as the music died out. "What are you doing at this restaurant? Sit down."

HyunSeung took your hand and pulled you to sit down causing the audience to cheer.

"Mwoh? Why did you grab my girl?" Jungeun exclaimed, feigning anger.

"Actually..." You started as both you and HyunSeung turned to your 'lovers.' "Let's break up."

"Mwoh?" Bora and Jungeun exclaimed as HyunSeung pulled you onto his lap.

"Oppa and I are together." You smiled.

"Prove it." Bora and Jungeun demanded.

You blushed. "How?"

"Kiss." They both answered.

"Hajim-" You started as HyunSeung gave you a peck on the lips.

You turned completely red and hid your face on HyunSeung neck causing him to laugh.

"Aish!" Bora and Jungeun exclaimed in frustration as the segment ended while the audience cheered.


"Great job, Jae." Bora smiled.

"Kamsahamnida." You bowed smiling back as HyunSeung wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Jae, we have to leave soon." Sangil called out.

You nodded then turned back to Bora. "Mian, Unnie. I have to go."

"Gwaenchana. I'll go tell the others. Annyeong. Have a safe trip!" Bora called out as she walked off.

"Yeobo, are you coming to see Fate and I off?" You asked HyunSeung as you both walked away from the set.

HyunSeung nodded. "Kaja."

Once you all got to the airport, you met up with Fate after passing through security with your manager...and HyunSeung after much persuasion.

"Why is HyunSeung here?" Taehoon asked confused as you answered smiling, "He's here to see us off."

"You seem a little too happy about it." Minki laughed.

"Idiot." You grumbled pushing him aside and hugging HyunSeung. "Don't be mean."

"You actually do seem a little too happy." HyunSeung mentioned.

"Whose side are you on?!" You pouted, now pushing HyunSeung away.

"Your side of course but I'm just pointing out my opinion." HyunSeung chuckled, pulling you back to him.

"Fate, we're leaving now." Jungsu announced as Minjung looked around and asked, "Where's Kyungho Oppa?"

Jungsu answered, "He took an earlier flight to get a rental car for us when we arrive."

"Araso." Fate chorused following their managers as Sangil gave you a look and nodded before following the others.

"Aren't you going too?" HyunSeung asked with a hesitant tone.

You nodded but hugged him, burying your face on his neck. "I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too." HyunSeung smiled and lifted your head, kissing you.

You smiled and pulled away. "Take care of Inhyuk, araso? I don't want to get a call with him complaining that you guys haven't fed him."

"I'll take care of him. Don't worry. Just do your best out there and take care of yourself." HyunSeung kissed your lips again then pulled away. "How long will you be gone for?"

"I'm not too sure. Probably half a year, hopefully less." You shrugged with a sad sigh. "I'll try to visit."

HyunSeung shook his head in disagreement. "You need to rest, babe. I'll try to video call you with Inhyuk."

You sighed and nodded. "Fine. But you have to text me or something beforehand."

HyunSeung chuckled then took another look at you and shook his head. “Aish…Aren’t you cold? It’s still winter, babe. And you’re not even wearing a jacket.”

“Mianhae~” You giggled.

HyunSeung shook his head with a smile and took his jacket off, putting it on you. "Yeah. Yeah. Just stay warm. Hwaiting."

You grinned and hugged him. "Hwaiting!"

"Remember to take care of yourself." HyunSeung reminded you.

"Ne, Oppa~" You grinned happily. “By the way, I haven’t told you this before but…you look better wearing frames. You should wear them more often.”

HyunSeung chuckled then nudged you, motioning you to get on the plane after pecking you on the lips. “I’ll keep that in mind. Ka.”

"Saranghae!" You chimed wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

That small kiss soon turned to be a mini make out session until you pulled away and ran off to get on the plane.

"Nado~!" HyunSeung called out as you turned and winked before disappearing out of his sight.


LOL. So if you're reading this, that meants I have already graduated from high school hahah :D
Congrats to me :3 WOOHOO!! Hahaha
I also apologize for not updating sooner but I have now! Yay~~~
Celebration woohoo~~ hahha RLAB
Anyways, I am currently at my school's Grad Night and I'll probably be here until 5 or six in the morning XD
But it only depends :P

So I hope yoyu enjoyed this chapter! Another one will be up soon! :D