New couple!

Miss Unromantic

Bom's POV

Dara slammed the door of our shared bedroom, stomping her way to her bed before throwing herself on to it like a rag doll.

"Bad day?" I asked with sarcasm.

"No I had an absolutely lovely day filled with rainbows, cotton candy and unicorns!" She replied equally sarcastically.

"Did Kwon Jiyong bother you again?" I asked though I already knew the answer to the question.

"That's the understatement of the century! You don't know how many times I was tempted to punch him in his handsome face!" Dara complained wholeheartedly.

Okay, maybe it won't be the best idea to tell her that I pretended to be sick on purpose today just to give them some alone time. Wait a second did she say "handsome"? Mwahaha my brilliant plan worked!

"Let's go to the arcade Bommie, I need to go vent some anger!" Dara announced while cracking her neck and knuckles and jumping from foot to foot like a boxer. She looked hilarious as her actions really did not suit her image. "It seems the Bominator has rubbed off on her bestfriend..." I thought.

Without waiting for my answer, Dara dragged me out the door while calling Minzy and Chaerin.

 

TOP's POV

"GD get your here now! We're gonna have some fun today" I yelled.

He walked out listlessly, his brows furrowed in thought. Huh? Since when did Jiyong become a deep thinker?

"Hurry hyung,  we can't wait to see this new place they just opened!!" Daesung and Seungri poked their heads out of the car while doing puppy faces at Jiyong and I. Excuse me while I puke out my lunch, blehhh. In my opinion, aegyo is for girls ONLY.

GD finally picked up his pace and got in the car. At the moment he did so, I sped-off into the sunset. Or just sped-off, whatever.

When we arrived at our destination, I must admit that it is better than I had expected, and I was ready to kick some . I went to the nearest machine ready to put in a coin when, Jiyong hit me on the arm.

"Yah! What was that for? If you want to play it too, just wait your turn!" I whined ignoring some snickers from bystanders.

"No hyung, you see that girl over there? She's the one who ruined my image in front of the whole class!" he said while pointing at where two girls are playing 'Whack a Mole'.

"What that girl with the long red hair and long legs? I see why you like her, she looks hot even from the back." I said while checking out the girl.

"Not her hyung! The on who is about to smash those plastic moles into pieces!" GD clarified while pointing to a a thinner girl with dark brown hair which curled lightly at the end.

The girl suddenly turned around after hearing our loud voices, only to see Jiyong still pointing at her. She looks angry, wait let's make that FURIOUS. Uh oh...

 

 

Dara's POV

Once we arrived at the newly opened arcade, I dragged Bom and Minzy with me to the 'Whack a Mole' machine, but I think Minzy was scared off by my murderous aura and went to join CL and the claw machine instead. Luckily the Bominator just took this all in her stride and watched me beat up the moles calmly. Booyeah! I am just about to beat the highscore when I heard an annoying yet familiar voice:

"Not her hyung! The on who is about to smash those plastic moles into pieces!".

What is that irritating Dragon doing here? Is he talking about ME? My body behaved on its own accord and turned around (shiz, there goes my plan of beating the high score *AISH*). It was indeed the last person I want to see: GDragon. He is even pointing at me! Haven't his parents taught him it is rude to point at others?

I was just about to stride over to him and give him a piece of my mind when Bom grabbed my wrist.

"Bom! What are you doing?" I questioned with gritted teeth while trying to free my hand from her tight grasp.

"Do you know who that guy next to Jiyong is?" Bom asked. Eh? Why does she care?

"Um no. Shoud I?" I questioned, confused.

"Never mind then. I think he is looking at me! kekeke..." my bestfriend giggled, not even trying to hide her giddiness, "Can you ask Jiyong to introduce us?"

~/~

The dragon didn't seem surprised when I approached him along with Bom. It does seem like his friend was checking Bom out. BLEHHH!!

"Hey Jiyong, can you please introduce Bom to your friend?" I whipered in his ear. Oh the things I would do for my bestfriend...

 

 

Jiyong's POV

I wasn't exactly surprised when Dara and her friend started walking towards me. Afterall, isn't this a place where couples go to date? However what happened caught me completely by surprise, Dara leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear!

"Hey Jiyong, can you please introduce Bom to your friend?" her cool breath on my ear sent a shiver down my spine, she makes my name sound so...special.

*SLAP* I inwardly scolded myself for getting carried away. She only talked to me for her friend LOL, but it didn't make me want to laugh, I felt a hint of disappointment pooling in my stomach.

"Sure, no problem." I said, trying to keep my voice as casual as possible, " TOP this is Dara's friend Park Bonnie, and Bonnie, this is my friend Choi Seunghyun, but you can call him TOP."

I felt a sharp poke, I turned around, it was Dara.

"Yah, her name is Bom!" she shouted, she then walked away after whispering something in Bom's ear.

Geez, I scratched my neck awkwardly. How was I susposed to know her friend's name?

 

TOP's POV

Jiyong left after his "victim" did, to go talk to the rest of Bigbang, is he intentionally leaving Bom and I alone? If so, I must thank him later.

It seems that Bom asked her friend to ask GD to introduce us. It is cute how eager she is. I can't help but curve my lips into a slight smirk.

" So ummm Bom, it seems that they have ditched us, what do you want to do now?" oh no! I think my voice just cracked!!! AHH!! What's happening to me!? But if the girl noticed, she didn't do anything to show it.

" Shall we play that street fighting game over there? It's unoccupied right now." she said while pointing to the to the said console.

How did she know I wanted to play that?! I thought she would definitely pick a girlly game like the claw machine. Maybe she's just trying to impress me. And impress me was what she did.

 

~FLASHBACK~

"Winner has to buy food." I proposed a bet to make the game more interesting.

"Deal!" the redhead accepted in a heartbeat.

We shook hands firmly and bowed as if we were fighting in a dojo.

We started picking our characters for the street-fighting game. We both wanted the alien but since Bom got to it first, I had to make do with the boxing kangaroo. I thought I would go easy go on her since she's a girl but unexpectedly compared to her I am a noob at this game and can't beat even when I tried my hardest. The game soon turned dirty with us both kicking and shoving each other in reality in order to gain the upperhand in the game. Soon, the poor kangaroo was K.Oed again.

 

~Back to the present~

In the end I bought all the food Bom requested: a double-scoop rockyroad icecream, a cup of hotchips and 2 buttered corn on the cob.

"Thank Tabi. Just remember I'm going easy on you today since it's our first meeting, or else you'd probably be broke by now." she said while ice-cream.

Tabi? Me? Oh well, maybe I will let it slide when it's just the two of us. But is she calls me that in public, I will pretend not to know her. I was amused by her large appetite, it's a wonder how she stays skinny but I guess it also explains her superhuman strength.

I only spent on afternoon with her but I think I am already quite smitten. What is this alien girl doing to me?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy chapter 6 my lovely readers. I really tried to make this chapter long I hope it is good enough ^^
Please comment and subscribe :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ^-^ <3