Impending Death?

Miss Unromantic

Jiyong stared intently at the classroom door, as it he was waiting for something, or rather, someone.

 

Jiyong's POV

That Dara girl finally walked through the door, and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

Mwahahahaha, her friend Bun seem to not be here today. Now I will have her undivided attention! Exxxcellent...  I thought to myself as I rubbed my palms together and smile evilly like the mastermind I am.

"Are you okay dude? You are looking really creepy right now." my victim's worried voice snapped me back to the moment.

"Of course I am not okay! I am handsome, hot, extraordinary..." I have never been so offended. Me? Merely okay? Does she know how stupid she sounds? Geez!

"Whatever, vain dude. Anyway, I am sorry that the whole class heard me rejecting you yesterday, I didn't realise they were listening."

Wait. She apologized? But I have already written down all those notes, it is would be such a waste not to keep the plan going... Besides I haven't met a challenge for a while and if I can win that robotic girl over, I am sure all the other girls will be no match for my charm either.

" That's ok babe. Everybody makes mistakes." I replied, in a smooth and alluring voice.

I saw something flash across her eyes. I had no time to read what emotion it was, it was gone too quickly. Could it have been love? Her hands were fidgeting wildly, obviously trying control herself from pouncing on me. Ha! Well that was easy.

 

Dara's POV

As soon as I walked into the classroom I felt I was being watched. I scanned the room quickly, only to find "the Dragon" staring at me.

He must really hate me right now. Ughh! Why does Bom have to be sick today? She was totally fine last night! Now there won't be anyone to keep Jiyong's vicious fangirls, or GDragon himself from murdering me.

He has got that creepy look on his face already! Should I be scared?? He is probably already planning the most long and painful deaths possible!! I should find out what he is thinking, so I can guard myself against his murder attempts. Okay maybe I am exaggerating a teensy bit, but you'll never know if the guy is a pyscho...

"Are you okay dude? You are looking really creepy right now." I asked Jiyong, maybe a little too directly.

"Of course I am not okay! I am handsome, hot, extraordinary..." he replied. Narcissistic much??. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, vain dude. Anyway, I am sorry that the whole class heard me rejecting you yesterday, I didn't realise they were listening." I said, wanting to get the apology out of the way so I can set about ignoring him for the rest of the day.

" That's ok babe. Everybody makes mistakes." he purred in a creepy ert voice.

 

Ehh? Babe? I feel myself being filled with disgust and anger. My eyes were probably shooting lasers at him by now. If only looks could kill. I played with my hands and cracked my knuckles silently.

"MUST. NOT. POUNCE. ON. ANNOYING. JERK. AND. COMMIT. BLOODY. MURDER." I repeated soundlessly to myself like a mantra. " MUST.BE.PATIENT....... PATIENCE. IS. A .VIRTUE"

Maybe it is a good thing that Bom isn't here, she would prevent me from killing that annoying Dragon. Guess I am not the one that has to watch my back today.

 

~~~~~/////~~~~~

 

Jiyong's POV

Seeing how restless she is around me, Dara is already on her way to falling head over heels in love with me. Mwahahaha! I laughed inwardly.  You may be pretty Dara-sshi but you're totally not my type I thought.

I slinged an arm around her shoulder, wanting to quickly seal the deal. But to my surprise, she elbowed me in the stomach. I quickly took my arm off her to nurse my aching gut.

"Yah! keep your claws to yourself GDragon." she huffed as she shot me a death-glare.

Okay, maybe she isn't that in love with me yet. But it is only the beginning and I still have a lot of time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~