Minho's Re-appearance

Miss Unromantic

Narration:

 

Both Dara and GD arrived at the mall at around the same time.

"Why did ask me to accompany you? Is Bom busy?" Jiyong asked, unable to contain his curiousity.

"Kind of, she is on a date with TOP. Besides, I think it is good to get some male opinions when clothes shopping right?" Dara answered.

"Trying to impress someone?" the boy joked quietly. But she didn't hear and continued walking towards the nearest clothing store.

Dara purposely chose a shop that sold very ordinary clothes. This is the kind of clothes she usually buys now, not wanting to be popular or noticed like she was in middle school. Jiyong was wrong, impressing someone was the last thing she wanted to do.

 

"How's this?" Dara asked as she stepped out of the changing room in a white shirt with a teddy print on it.

"It's cute." GD replied honestly.

"Hmmm... then it won't do." the girl muttered as she trudged back into the changing room with a couple more shirts.

"How about this one?" Dara questioned as she came out in a plain black t-shirt with no logos or prints what-so-ever.

"Cool! Going for the simplistic yet elegant look. I like it, makes you look sophiscated." the fashionista pointed both of his thumbs upwards.

"Guess this one is not an option either." Dara mumbled.

For the next 20 minutes the brunette tried as hard as she can to find unfashionable clothes. She didn't want to look ugly or like an ajumma, but at the same time she wanted to look more plain and blend in more. Somehow even really ugly and plain clothes looked good on Dara.

 

In the end Dara couldn't find any clothes that's plainer than the black-shirt she had picked out earlier. But she assumed that no one would see highly of it like GD. Afterall in her opinion, the guy's taste in fashion was crazy!

 

After that draining shopping session that lasted 30 minutes Dara felt like she could really do with some sugar. She jokingly dragged Jiyong toward nearest ice-cream vendor in the mall.

 

"Thanks for coming shopping with me today Ji." Dara looked towards Jiyong gratefully. "I'll treat you! What flavour do you want?"

"Any flavour is fine..." GD scratched his nape awkwardly.

The ice-cream vendor ajumma broke in, "Well, we have a special offer for couples, you can get 3 flavours for the price of 2~!"

"Wow really?!" Dara exclaimed with excitement. "Too bad we aren't a couple! Heeheehee." She chuckled cheekily.

"I will have a triple-scoop of Cookies n' Cream ice-cream please!" the petit brunette pointed excited towards the ice-cream on display. "How about you P.O.N?" She looked at Jiyong.

"I wil try the Dragon Fruit flavour thanks."

"Yah! Are you choosing the most expensive flavour because I'm the one paying?" Dara pretended to complain as she slapped her friend's arm playfully.

"Noooo, I really didn't mean to! I just thought it was cool! I mean it has Dragon in it... I'm so sorry!!! Ahh I swear! I'll pay for it!!" The innocent Dragon started freaking out, not knowing evil Dara was just teasing.

"Aigoo, Ji you're just too cute!! I was just kidding, don't worry about it. You can stop spazzing now Ahahahaha..." Dara laughed heartily, enjoying seeing a side of Jiyong that she didn't even know existed.

 

"Here you go sweeties." The ice-cream lady handed Dara and GD their ice-creams.

Dara turned around to leave while balancing her precarious triple scoop ice-cream when *PLAK* it made contact with someone's chest.

"SH*T MY ICECREAM/SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Omo I'm so sorry!" Dara bowed 90 degrees.

"It's alright, gives me an excuse to throw away this hideous shirt my uncle forced me to wear..." the stranger said as he pointed to his ugly poo-brown shirt with yellow polka dots. Yikes!

 

"Wait... I know you!"

"You do? ME?" Dara pointed to herself as she looked up at the man she bumped into. She did find him quite familiar, but she can't remember where she had seen him before.

"Umm... I saved your eggs at the supermarket remember?" the "stranger" asked hopefully. "Actually I've already introduced myself back then, but you left before I finished..." he continued good-naturedly.

"Oh yes, I remember now. Sorry about that, I was in a hurry." Dara apologised.

"That's ok. Haha. I'm Lee Minho by the way. It's good to see you again although I wish I didn't have to have my chest frozen by ice-cream to do it."

"Haha I already said "I'm sorry" for like 10 times! My name is Park Sandara."

Minho and Dara shook hands like old friends much to Jiyong's annoyance.

 

~~~///~~~

 

For the rest of the afternoon the three teens continued to stroll around massive mall going from toy shops to music shops and a clothing store of course to buy Minho a new shirt. GD feels like a third-wheel the whole time as Minho and Dara were always talking about "Minyoung" which Jiyong was sure was a codeword or something. As he watched Dara and Minho get along so well, Jiyong felt an annoying but persistent gnaw at his chest. How could the girl chat like old buddies with some guy she practically just met while he had to practically beg her to be his friend? He didn't care whether Lee Minho was Dara's new friend, all he wanted to do was beat the guy up.


That's weird, I'm not usually the violent type. What's wrong with me? he thought in confusion as he watched Dara and Lee Minho laugh happily at something he couldn't hear...

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all my lovely readers and subbies!!

How are you all? Anyways I've updated as promised :D

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Please comment and subscribe! ^-^

Thanks for getting me to 65 subscribers!!

I'm going to update my other fic too, to celebrate!!

Love, -adorateur- <3