First meeting

Miss Unromantic

Jiyong strutted into his class casually, despite being 20 minutes late. All the girls in his class, minus Dara and the teacher were staring a hole through him for different reasons. He smirked at how all the girls' drool were flowing out of their mouth like a river, when he noticed something that irked him more than the jealous glares he was getting from some of his male classmates: a girl was not looking at him at all! She was doodling cutely on her notepad, slowly she looked up, curious about the commotion, then she slightly rolled her eyes at the crazy fangirling around her and went back to drawing again.

" You must be the new student! What is your name young man?" the teacher asked Jiyong rather impatiently while gesturing towards the attendance roll.

" Kwon JiYong, but I would rather if you called me GDragon." he replied cooly smirking at his female classmates who were wholeheartedly complimenting him on his cool nickname.

"Well Kwon Jiyong," said the teacher, ignoring his request, " you are very late for class, this is not a very good beginning to the year but I will let this one slip, the next time you're late you will be getting a dentention!"

"Yes Mr Yang."

Mr Yang nodded in satisfaction, then scanned the room for an appropriate seat for Jiyong. He knew most of the girls who probably beg to be seated next to him but he doesn't want his students to be distracted.

"Jiyong, go sit next to Sandara Park. Sandara, raise your hand to show Jiyong where you are please."

GD looked for the girl who had the honour of sitting next to him; to his surprise it is the same girl who ignored him when he entered the classroom. He felt a bit uncomfortable as no teenage girl had been able to resist his charm before, but at the same time he was relieved that he wasn't paired with some other girls who were openly ogling him.He hopes it will last, because he was sure that in no time this calm and angellic looking girl beside him will turn into a crazy fangirl of his too, now that he was sitting next to her.

To Jiyong's surprise, though the girl did politely introduce herself when he came to sit next to her, she unitentionally ignored him for the rest of the lesson, only talking to the girl sitting next to her, Bong or something? He gritted his teeth, she is probably not being rude on purpose he reasoned, maybe she is just too shy to talk to me, maybe she is just playing hard to get...On and on the different scenarios went through his head, wondering why the pretty girl next to him wasn't sparing him the time of day.

For the first time in his life, the Dragon was baffled over a girl, no matter what he did to gain her attention it would always fail miserably:

ATTEMPT 1

" Excuse me Sandara can I borrow a pen?" Jiyong said as he quickly hid his own pencilcase.

" Sure, here." Dara handed him a blue pen, not even looking at him.

ATTEMPT 1 PART 2

" Can I have a black pen?" Jiyong tried again.

" Here just look for the one you want." Dara just passed her pencilcase to him and continued her heated conversation with Bom.

*FACE PALM*

ATTEMPT 2

"Dara can you explained this question to me? I don't really get it." he lied, this is his best subject.

" Umm actually I'm still working on it, ask the teacher." the girl replied still concentrating on her own work.

AISHH

ATTEMPT 3

"Hey Dara you really look like a rabbit." Jiyong teased, after seeing how annoyed she was when her friend had call her by the nickname. This has GOT to work.

" Hey G Dragon, you really look like a boy." Dara countered back while slightly sticking out her tongue. Zzing!

It still didn't really work, but at least she called me GDragon! And she looked cute when she... What are you thinking GDragon?! Who cares if she said my nickname? And she is not THAT cute... Jiyong scolded himself lamely.

ATTEMPT n

"Hey hot stuff, how does going clubbing with the Dragon sound?" Jiyong was getting bold as none of his previous plans worked. Well the girl had been pretty consistent with her act of not wanting me, so now I will ask her out as a reward. On second thoughts, if she says yes, I will just tell her "too bad", that will be her punishment for ignoring me all day! Meerong. GD thought evilly.

Jiyong watched as the pretty girl's face turn from shock, recognition and then something resembling disgust.

"No thanks, I will be too busy watching paint dry." Dara replied, as she remembered how the pesky guy next to her annoyed her the whole day, and her patience has already ran out.

"Hahaha. Man you just got R-E-J-E-C-T-E-D big time!"

Apparently the whole class had been eavedropping on their "juicy" conversation. Dara did an internal face palm, now her rejection of Jiyong was known to all her classmates, she can't help but feel a bit bad for embarrassing him publicly even though she didn't mean to. But then again, she thought, that guy's ego is way too big, it is better for it to deflate a little for his own good.

How dare she turn down the one and only Kwon Jiyong?!!! That's it she is going down... Thought GDragon, as he felt a tinge of heat creeping up his cheeks.

He has decided: he is going to make her fall in love with him, then he is going to reject her coldly like she did to him.

Game on, Rabbit!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please subscribe and comment you lovely readers :D

-adorateur- <3