Weekend part 2

Miss Unromantic

 

Narration

Top stared at the good-looking guy in front of him. No, he wasn't checking him out, rather, he was killing Siwon over and over again in his head. Everything was in slow motion as Top watched as Siwon smiled dazzlingly at Bom and conversed with her casually.

"Look Cotton-candy Man, I would appreciate it if you don't flirt with my girlfriend! She is spoken for!" Top wrapped his arm around Bom protectively and gave Siwon a hard glare with his piercing eyes.

"Ooh harsh!" Siwon pretended to wince, "Bom you seem to have a very protective boyfriend there!"

He passed a huge blob of cotton candy to Bom, "Here, extra quantity for the lovely couple."

Bom giggled happily at the sight of the giant ball of fairy floss. She dragged the speechless Seunghyun toward the nearest park bench. She waved her hand in front of his face, "Are you ok?" she asked, worriedly.

"Fine! Other than the fact that some guy keep trying to flirt with my girlfriend!" Top sarcastically replied.

"Aww, my alien is jealous!" Bom teased.

"So what if I am?" the boy crossed his arms and pouted.

"Don't be! You're the one I like, whereas he is only the ex." Bom leaned down and pecked her boyfriend softly on the cheek then ran away from embarrassment.

"Yah! You can't just run away after doing that!" Top chased after her playfully, now in a much better mood.

You always know the right things to say Bom...

 

 

~~~///~~~

 

*DING DONG*

 

Jiyong opened the door.

"About time you turned up!" He greeted casually as Dara walked through the doorway.

"Sorry, the weekend traffic is terrible." Dara explained as she took off her shoes.

"So do you want to start the project now?"

"Nice house!" the girl ignored his question and started exploring the house.

"Yah! Are you here to work or are you here to appreciate my house's interior design?"

"Neither! I'm here to eat your food!" Dara answered as she snatched a packet of Oreos on the kitchen counter. "Got milk?"

"Yes, but you can't have it until we've done project." Jiyong replied matter-of-factly.

"But how can I focus on the project when my stomach is digesting itself?!"

 

In the end, GD joined Dara around the kitchen table and ate Oreos.

"Twist. . DUNK!" Dara announced happily as she submerged her chocolate cookie into her glass of milk. Jiyong watched on in amusement as Dara continued acting like a child.

"NOOOOO!!!!" Dara wailed suddenly.

"What now?!"

"My Oreo dissolved and sank into the milk..." Dara whimpered pitifully.

 

~~~///~~~

 

"Full now?" Jiyong threw a glance towards Dara, whose mouth was covered in black crumbs.

The girl nodded enthusiastically in response.

"Then let's get started." He pulled out a note-pad from his bagpack.

 

"Je t'aime. Voudrais-tu avoir de cafe avec moi?" (I love you, would you like to have a coffee with me?)

"Is that the best you've got Dragon? I thought you were meant to be a smooth womanizer." Dara challenged.

"Tais toi." (Shut up)

"Is that the way you speak to you someone you love? And stop flaunting your French skills!"

"Whatever, aren't you going to write your parts of the presentation down?" Jiyong glanced at Dara's empty sheet of paper curiously.

"Nope, I think I know what I am going to say. Besides, I like improvising!"

"But, without your parts I can't write mine!" Jiyong exclaimed.

"Then I guess you will have to improvise too!" With that Dara stood up and headed towards the door. "Thanks again for the Oreos!" She waved, then disappeared out of the entrance.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay I updated! ^-^ Hehehe

Thanks for waiting patiently all my lovely subbies~! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I tried to put some fluff to make up for not updating much.

 

Love, -adorateur- <3

P.S. I failed my chemistry test miserably on Friday D: I don't know the score yet, but I didn't know how to do 99% of the questions. *Cries in a corner*