Ninja

Miss Unromantic

Jiyong's POV

I stood there stunned as Dara ran out the classroom. Did I say something wrong? I wondered.

Wait! Of course I did! I blabbed out a bunch of cheesy gibberish, and she probably ran away to go throw-up or something. She did look a little green. But after 10 minutes and 39 seconds, she still hadn't come back, and I started to get worried.

 

"Jiyong, where did your partner go? I thought it was all part of your presentation, but it doesn't seem like she is planning to come back!" Shiz shiz shiz! How can I explain it to the teacher?!

 

"Ummm... Sandara told me that she was feeling a bit sick this morning. M...maybe she suddenly felt extremely uncomfortable and had to go to the sick room?" I lied unsurely.

"I see, she could've told me. The way she exited was kind off sudden..." the teacher paused, considering my excuse, "Anyways, Sohee and Taeyang, it's your turn."

 

I dashed out of the classroom as soon as the bell went, I headed towards towards the sickroom determined to find Dara and ask for some sort of an explanation. Just as I nearly arrived at my destination, I saw Dara walking out from it. She looked left and right suspciously, then continued walking, that fool didn't see me since I was behind her. She would NOT make a very good spy.  I followed her with amusement as she tip-toed around the corridor with her hands in front her like a dinosaur, then she suddenly stopped, dropped and rolled. What in the world is that idiot doing? I stuffed my fist in my mouth, preventing myself from laughing loudly at Dara's public display of stupidity. Even I was starting to feel the second-hand embarrassment for her, as people stared at her like she grew a second head and snickered to their friends.

Suddenly Dara stopped, she anwered her phone. I couldn't hear what she was saying because it was too loud in the corridor but I picked up the words "Sunset Glow mall". I got you now, worst ninja in the world.

 

 

 

Dara's Pov

 

After I've calmed downed a bit, what I just did dawned on me. I just left in the middle of class like a rebel! Poor Jiyong, he must be angry.

I thought about returning to class, but in the end my embarrassment overcame my logic and I decided to just go to the sick-bay until school was finished. 

When the school bell rang, I snuck out as discreetly as possible, trying to avoid Jiyong at all costs. I dashed,  crawled even dropped and rolled like a pro. As a result of my ninja moves, none of my friends spotted me.

*I don't need a man, I don't need a man...*

I picked up my phone quickly.

"Hey Minyoung, what's up?"

"..."

"Seriously?! Cool I will meet you there at Sunset Glow Mall!" I hung up and rushed to our meeting place, I was beyond excited for my doengsang.

 

I stopped a taxi and got in. I needed to get to the mall as soon as possible!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello all my lovely subbies and readers!

Just a super short update to make-up for trolling you guys! :P Both at the presentation and the April Fools Chapter!

I hope you liked it!!!

Drama in the next chapter :D

I will be quite busy these days so please be patient :)

Please comment and subscribe! ^-^

 

P.S. Please read my new story: "Don't Rain On My Charade"!! I'm so excited about it! Kyaaah! I have only just started it though hehehe so don't expect too much :P

 

Love, -adorateur- <3