Epilogue

Miss Unromantic

An epilogue has been requested so here it is. (You guys know i love you lots right?)

This chapter is set in the present :D

----------------------------------------------

The alarm rings shrilly piercing Jiyong's foam of dreams and he turns over, groaning as he slams down on the snooze button. He is just about to go back to sleep when his sweetheart crawls across the bed and sits on his stomach. 

"Get up Ji, you don't want to be late for the first day of university." 

"Dara how am I supposed to get up when you're sitting on me?", despite his words, Jiyong sits up making Dara lose her balance and kisses her. 

The girl returns the kiss eagerly for a while then pushes the boy away reluctantly, "We need to get ready Ji."

"Five more minutes?" 

They stay in bed for another ten.

Then there is a rush of dressing, washing up and making breakfast. Ever since Jiyong and Dara moved in together, the boy has never skipped breakfast. He layers ham, cheese, lettuce on slices of buttered bread; while Dara fries eggs and bacon for breakfast, he makes their lunch. 

"Don't forget the mayonnaise, Ji." Dara reminds, to which the boy responds with: "I never forget the mayonnaise!"

After finishing breakfast, they walk to the bus stop hand in hand. Jiyong can easily drive both of them or Dara can take the motorcycle but in these small ways, they prolong the time they spend with each other. Even though they have been together for two years, the spark has never faded, in fact each and every day they spend together strengthens their bond. Displays of affection is a must no matter how secure a relationship is and Jiyong and Dara never forget to remind each other that they're special.

Of course like any couple they fight sometimes, over things big and small but regardless of all the ups and downs, they are still going strong. A relationship that can survive through storms is one that will last.

Admiring glances from fellow students cases a beam of attention on the couple who remain oblivious to the number of people who are internally grieving at the relationship status of two attractive individuals. Countless requests of phone numbers are made as the day proceeds and Dara and Jiyong comply politely, while unsubtly showing off their couple selca wallpapers.

" I can't believe you're still so popular even in a bigger pond." Dara pouts as another passerby waves shyly at Jiyong giggling as she walks past.

"You're pretty popular yourself." Jiyong counters.

"You're going to get so many messages from the girls tonight. Your phone will be buzzing off the hook." Dara says casually but annoyance nips at her.

"Don't be jealous Dara, it doesn't suit you." He smooths the crease that has started to form between Dara's brows.

"Who said I am jealous?" Dara denies.

"Good then, you know I only want you." 

Dara blushes at his directness and hides behind her hair. "Come on, we are going to be late for our double date with CL and Seungri!"

"Do we have to? That rat will definitely ruin the mood and all they ever to is argue and then make-out." Jiyong whines, shuddering at the thought. 

"Yes, we are going. We didn't go last time."

----LATER----

The two slump into their appartment, drained at about 8 p.m.

As Jiyong predicted, the RiRin couple  at each other's throat and lips all night and Daragon had very little appetite as a result. Jiyong made up some visiting relative much to Dara's to relief and they were able to escape the double date early.

Since they didn't eat much at the restaurant, both of them are still quite famished.

"Ramyun?" Dara asks as she digs through the drawers.

"Sounds good."

 

After finishing their noodles Jiyong beckons Dara to his room. "Listen to this new track I wrote."

The rest of the night is spent rehearsing their newest duet called You're The Piece I Didn't Know I Was Missing

----------------------------

This chapter was really short and a bit rushed because I didn't plan to have an epilogue, but I hope you noticed how this chapter mirrors some of the earliest chapters of the fic~

hope you liked this ^^ Once again thank you for reading~

love,-adorateur-<3