Surprise!

Miss Unromantic

A/N

Hello to all my lovely readers! Adorateur here! I know the timeline is a bit confusing right now since it jumped from the first week of school to the New Year. Now the time is about 3 weeks into the school year. Just pretend it is only a couple of days after the New Year party neh? Haha, sorry about the confusion. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Narration:

Dara couldn’t help but feel guilty about what she said to Jiyong. Afterall, he technically didn’t do anything wrong that night and she admitted that she rather kiss that jerk than any other random stranger she didn’t know at the party. Furthermore, she had no proof that GD had an ulterior motive for his actions. So being the righteous girl she was, Dara decided to apologise for her harsh prejudice of Jiyong.

 

Surely, even narcissistic princes have feelings too she reasoned.

 

For the rest of Sunday afternoon, Dara decided the best way to make it up to GDragon as wasn’t really good with words and they might just end up bickering again when she tries to apologise. Chocolates... might give the wrong idea. Slave coupons never end well... Eventually she decided to pack him a lunch the next day as she noticed that he usually only eats the greasy burgers from the cafeteria and a piece of fruit brought from home. It is indeed a shame to see a handsome boy go down the path of obesity...

 

 

So on Dara goes to the supermarket to buy everything she needs to make the food. She got on her silver motorcycle that her parents got her for Christmas and sped towards the nearest market, enjoying the feeling of the wind caressing her face and blowing her hair into a mess despite wearing a helmet. Upon arriving at her destination, the girl began to look for things on her shopping list. She made sure all the ingredients looked fresh before putting them in the trolley. By the time Sandara has finished getting everything on the list the trolley was already half full as she also bought some things that Byul unnie wanted her to buy.

She dragged 3 shopping bags filled to the brim to her motorcycle.

“2 trips are for wimps.” She muttered to herself as she hauled the shopping with her and stuffed them in the small trunk of her motorbike. She was about to drive off when...

“Excuse me Miss, but the egg carton is about to fall out of the trunk of your motorcycle.”

Dara turned around, face to face with the very handsome and observant bystander.

“Oh yes, I see. Kamsamnida.” Dara did a 90 degrees bow and stuffed the egg carton more securely into the trunk.

“No problem Agashii, I'm Lee..." the stranger started to introduce himself.

But Sandara had already sped off. Leaving behind a very confused and flustered Lee Minho.

 

 

 

~~~///~~~

 

As soon Dara got home she put away the shopping and quickly did her homework and went to sleep. Bom was puzzled at her best friend’s actions. The girls usually stayed up quite late together to chat, they seemed to never run out of things to talk about. So Dara turning in early tonight made Bom quite curious, but she waved it off, her best friend was probably just really tired today. Soon without anyone to stay up with, Bom went to bed too.

 

The next morning, Dara got up at 5:30 a.m. to start making the food for Gdragon. She usually made her own lunch the night before and refrigerated it until the next day. However she wanted the food to be still fresh and slightly warm when Jiyong eats it, so she decided to make in the morning. She started by boiling water for the soup. While the water was being boiled, she started to beat eggs together with chopped carrots, ham and red onions to make some omelettes. Dara ran around like a headless chicken, doing 3 things at once as she was meant to woke up 30 minutes later than she intended to (5 a.m.). Fortunately by 7a.m. she has finished making all the food: fried rice, omelettes, beef patties, fruit salad, corn chowder soup and apple juice (apology get it? Haha). She packed them neatly into insulated lunch boxes, along with a small note. She sighed in satisfaction at her effort. Then she sliced up some kimbap she bought from the store yesterday and put them in her own lunchbox.

 

I hope he forgives me for being rude, but even if he doesn’t, at least I tried so I won’t feel bad any more. Dara thought to herself.

 

 

~~~///~~~

 

Jiyong’s POV

I woke up today still feeling quite tired. I still feel really bad about leading Dara on just for my own selfish goal. Maybe I should just abandon it since I think she is starting to see through my act. My friends are totally going to tease me if they think I have grown soft though. I should really talk to them about it today.

 

I left the house without eating breakfast again since I slept in as always. I arrived at school in about 20 minutes, barely making it on time. I went and sat next on the other side of Sandara. She didn’t seem pissed off at me like I had expected, instead she gave me a small smile and a quiet “Hey” before continuing her conversation with Bom. Well this is different! I wonder whether she was just tricking me into feeling safe and then attack me when I least expect it!

But no attacks came, for the rest of the lessons Dara was quite nice to me. I think it made me even more certain that I had to cancel the plan.

 

~~~///~~~

 

Narration:

 

When the bell rang for lunch, GD charged out the classroom before anyone else to meet up with the members of Bigbang in a secluded music room they usually hung out in.

 

Dara was surprised by how fast her desk mate left the classroom. She didn’t have time to give him the food she made! As the girl doesn’t want her efforts to go to waste, she started looking for GD, peeking in every classroom in every floor of the school building. Finally she saw a class room with a sign hung on the door:

 

"BIGBANG MEMBERS ONLY! DO NOT DISTURB!"

 

 

This seems like the place Sandara thought and she knocked on the door gently trying to be as “non-disturbing” as she can. No one came to the open the door, so she decided to open it slightly and check whether Jiyong was inside or not, only to see GD arguing with TOP.

 

“You don’t understand how hard it is!” she heard the younger boy complain.

Oh good, he is here. Dara thought as GDragon continued talking.

 

“ I really think that Sandara girl is a robot. How am I supposed to charm her into being my girlfriend and dump her in front of the whole school, if she doesn’t even respond to any of my tactics?” Kwon leader shouted, totally unaware of the girl’s presence.

 

Dara’s widened in shock. So that's why he has been paying attention to me, it was all just an underhanded prank! Here I am just trying to make amends with that JERK!. She dropped the containers loudly on the floor causing the Bigbang members to turn around and stare at the unnoticed intruder. She didn’t care as she ran away from the humiliating scene, wanting nothing more than a hole she can crawl into...

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

*SH*T!! @#!%&!!*