Games of the Heart

Miss Unromantic

After school today, Jiyong and his friends met at their usual hang out spot, the VIP club but they don't usually drink, just dance and talk to girls. All the group members are charming and good looking, they call themself Bigbang for the explosion they make in girls' hearts.

"Jiyong hyung, don't drink so much, your skin won't be good anymore." Daesung the "dermatologist" lectured as Jiyong downed his nth shot of soju trying to drown " the hurt from his first rejection" as TOP called it

" I don't care! I will still be handsome."

" Jiyong, when have you become so modest?" Top asked sarcastically, "But seriously, stop drinking, we still have school tomorrow."

" I would really like to see the girl who made you like this hyung, I bet she is really pretty." Seungri's eyes were practically glowing at the idea.

" She isn't pretty, so don't you try to seduce her or anything, because it won't work!"

"Challenge accepted!" the maknae announced confidently.

Jiyong glared at the maknae, some how the idea of Seungrat flirting with Dara irked him.

"No, she has to fall in love with ME!" GD half shouted.

All the Bigbang boys looked at him in confusion and surprise. Did the GDragon fall in love with a girl he just met?

" And before you all think I've gone crazy, here's the plan..."

After Jiyong had explained his ploy of revenge against Sandara Park the boys seemed to have understood Jiyong's intentions.

 

"But isn't that really low? Playing with someone's heart? I'm sure she didn't mean to let all the classmates hear." Taeyang reasoned, being the mature gentleman he was.

" But she didn't even apologize, do you know how much she embarrassed me by ignoring me the whole lesson when I was trying to get her atten..."

*CRASH*

Daesung's dropped his glass of water from the shock of hearing his friend GD, the irrisitible playboy, getting snuffed by a girl and admitting it. All the other boys' eyebrows were also raised in surprise.

"Fine, but even so, how are you susposed to get her to like you? Are you sure she even likes men?" Seungri asked, confused.

" Simple really, I have my expertise, and my charms will make her fall for me even if she is gay." GD smirked with confidence.

 

~~~~~/////~~~~~

 

 

"Dara! I can't believe you turned him down!! He is so hot!" Bom screamed at her bestfriend's stupidity.

"Look Bom, if he had asked me to go have a coffee or something, I may have been more gentle with the rejection, but clubbing? And he flipping called me 'hot stuff' for goodness sake!" Dara huffed. " But I will apologize to him tomorrow anyway ok? Just so I won't have you guilt-tripping me all the time!"

 

~~~~~/////~~~~~

 

 

"Gi Ra Im, since when have you been so beautiful?"

GD watched Secret Garden in the darkness of his room, if his parents and friends found out about this, he would die of embarrassment. He wrote all of Kim Joo Won's pick up lines in the drama in his notebook. He starred proudly at his work: pick up lines from different dramas.

~ "Oh there you are! I have been waiting for you" *Kiss*  (ep 2 City Hunter)

~ "Don't be anywhere where I can't see you!" (You're Beautiful)

~ " I saw you and was nervous" (Kang Maru, Nice guys)

~ backhugs (like every kdrama ever)

~ " Gi Ra Im, since when have you been so beautiful?"

 

These better work, that girl is making me crazier by the minute

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you guys like that quotes and stuff? haha

Please comment and subscribe ^^