Group Date

Miss Unromantic

Jiyong raked his fingers through his messy blonde hair in frustration. It seemedd like he was getting overly "involved" with his friend Dara. After the realisation had struck him days ago, he had been trying to avoid the girl at all costs -- he needed to figure out his feelings and having her around him had only increased his confusions. Eventually he realised that he may really like Dara more than normal friends and he longed to see her more than ever.

Suddenly his phone rang, interrupting his thoughts.

 

"Hello? ...Top hyung! What sup bruh?" Jiyong greeted his friend with enthusiasm, maybe a little male bonding time was what he needed to get out of his funk.

 

"Ayo, little bro! Not much, I just thought that we haven't swung by club VIP for a while, wanna hang out? It's been too long since Bigbang had gone to a club together and owned the dance floor."

 

"Sounds good hyung."Jiyong accepted the invitation without hesitation. They discussed the finer details of the outing and chatted away about this and that. GD suddenly realised, how much he missed talking to Seunghyun since he became more busy going out with Bom.

Jiyong picked his outfit carefully for the outing, he along with the rest of Bigbang were notorious at the underage club for their princely looks and bad boy attitudes, except for the Smiling Angel and Mummy Youngbae for course. GD gelled his hair into a stylish mowhawk, he decided to wear a casual black patterned shirt with a red leather jacket and also studded jeans. He winked at his reflection in the mirror then strided out of his house confidently, ready to meet his friends.

 

 

~~~///~~~

 

GD's jaw dropped as he stepped into the under-age bar. Top was there as promised, but he wasn't alone, seated beside him, was Bom. Jiyong narrowed his eyes, he didn't dislike Bom, but he thought it would be more of a guy's night out. Not to mention, seeing Top and Bom so happy together, made him... well, kind of jealous.

"Hey Jiyong!" Bom's cheerful voice awoken him from his daze, "I hope you don't mind me showing up uninvited, it is has been too long since I last came to club VIP with Seunghyun."

 

Jiyong gave the older girl a weak smile to show that no grudges were held against her.

 

"Dara, what took you so long? I thought you fell down the toilet and drowned!"

 

GD's senses became acute the moment he heard Dara's name being mentioned. She's here too?

 

"Hey Ji! I'm glad you've finally shown up, those love-birds over there are starting to get on my nerves!" Dara flashed a cheeky smile at the boy.

 

Jiyong stood, flabbergasted, Dara was even more gorgeous than usual. Wearing a stylish sequined black top, coupled with silver jeans that had been fashionably ripped at the shins and knees, and she was wearing heels! Dara noticed his unflinching stare, she looked down at her outfit.

"Um... I know it is not my usual style but Bom forced me to dress up. She doesn't want the bouncer to kick us out..." She explained awkwardly.

 

"Don't be silly," Jiyong blurted before he could control himself, "you look great!" He quickly looked away, trying to hide his red face from Dara, and as a result he didn't see Dara blushing madly at his compliment. Their little moment was broken when a certain annoying Panda's voice boomed from the entrance of the club.

"Ow! Chaerin that hurts!"

 

"Well, think before you speak next time you rat!" the blonde replied harshly, but her eyes were crinkled playfully.

 

"How long do you think it will be before they start dating?" Jiyong asked Dara, referring to Seungri and Chaerin.

 

"Hm... at the rate they're going... I would say, three weeks at most." Dara answered with mock seriousness. They both bursted with laughter while their friends looked on with confusion.

 

"Tabi, do you really think it is a good idea for us to play cupid for Dara and Jiyong?" Bom questioned her boyfriend.

 

"From the way I see it, it is not a matter of us setting them up together. They are bound to realise it sooner or later. Let's give them some time." He looked at Dara and GD, who were laughing merrily about something random.

 

What the drink lacked in alcohol content in the club was made up for by the amount of sugar that was in each drink. Soon, the group of teenagers were drunk on sugar.

"Hey Dara! Want to have a dance-off?" Jiyong asked loudly.

 

"Sure G! You're on!" Dara strutted on to the slightly crowded dancefloor, the sugar in her veins making her pleasantly light-headed.

Jiyong bursted out laughing when the girl started to wriggle crazily to I'm the Best she looked like a struggling fish on a hook! Dara continued to flop her arms about randomly, ignoring the strange looks she was receiving. She finished her little impromptu routine, with a fierce pose and peace-sign. Then GD started dancing. Dara's eyes widened in shock as she watched his fluid and charismatic moves, his smooth moonwalk and popping and locking. He ended his dance with a one-handed handstand. Jiyong dusted off the invisible dirt on his palm, looking victorius as the other young people looked at him in admiration.

"I think it is fair to say that I won that round Dara. You totally ate my dust!" The corner of the boy's lips lifted to form a slight smirk.

 

"Not so fast! I was just warming up!" Dara defended, she wasn't going to go down without a fight.

 

As a new song started to boom from the stereos, Dara moved her torso gracefully, doing a perfect wave. Oh ! She's serious now. Jiyong thought nervously, he wasn't afraid of losing but he was sure that his heart was beating so loud that the whole club could hear it. Dara continued to dance, slightly showing off her long legs and slim figure. (A/N imagine the dance of volume up, but tone it down a little) GD's jaw dropped, he was mesmerised, but at the same time he was a becoming uncomfortable at all the appreciative glances being thrown at Dara by other males in the club. He took her hand in his own and led her off the dance-floor.

 

"What was that for?!" Dara asked, slightly annoyed since she was just starting to get into the music.

 

"Nothing." Jiyong mumbled, looking anywhere but her.

 

"Oh, I get it..."

 

"You do??" Jiyong's head snapped back to face the girl.

 

"Yeah. I understand. You're afraid you would lose, so you cheated like a cheating cheater and dragged me away you cheat!"

Jiyong winced everytime the word "cheat" came out of Dara's mouth. Yet he was glad that she didn't figure out his true intentions.

 

"Nothing ever gets past you does it?" he shook his head in amusement, he ordered a strawberry cider for Dara and a lime mocktail for himself.

 

"Nope! Not a single thing!" Dara answered confidently.

 

Something white and circular went plop into Dara's drink as she was chuckling smugly. 

What was that? Did someone just spike Dara's drink? Jiyong looked on in concern at the small pill fizzed in the strawberry drink before it dissolved completely. Doesn't miss a thing huh? Before he could react, the pink beverage was already halfway to Dara's lips...

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello again all my lovely subbies and readers~!

Sorry for not updating for so long! I was trying to come up with something dramatic and interesting

Thanks for your patience! I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ 

Please comment and subscribe ^-^

 

Love, -adorateur- <3