(Mis) Understanding

Miss Unromantic

Dara got out of the taxi hurriedly, and dashed towards her younger friend.

"Yo, Park Minyoung! Over here!" She waved her entire arm excitedly.

"Unnie!" The younger girl waved back happily. "Let's go inside, I will fill you in."

Dara was starting to feel more and more curious about the good news that Minyoung was going to break to her.

"Dara, do you still remember when I told you that Minho asked me out a date and I asked you for advice?"

"Yes of course I remember! I wasn't interrogating him for days over nothing!" Dara rolled her eyes in exasperation. "That boy is serious about you Minyoung, I can tell. All he ever talks about is you. So date him already!"

"I was hoping you would say that Unnie! He just called me not long ago whether I wanted to meet up at the mall..." she trailed off.

"Call him back and say 'yes' you dummie. Quickly!" Dara urged as Minyoung took out her phone and dialed his number.

"Minho oppa... Let's meet at the mall today. I'm already there." Dara looked on as her young friend talked shyly over phone, slightly giddy at the birth of such a cute couple.

"Minyoungie~ You won't mind if I stalk you guys during your date right?" Dara grinned innocently and flashed a peace sign.

"Um... I guess..." Minyoung replied, slightly amused and weirded-out by her unnie's randomness.

 

Jiyong arrived not long after Dara did, but the distracted girl did not notice him. He watched as Dara and her friend chatted animatedly, but to his frustration, he couldn't hear what they were talking about. As everything seemed normal, GD decided to go grab a snack before confronting Dara later on. When Jiyong exited from the shop with his hotdog he noticed that a very suspicious looking Dara was trailing behind her friend and someone who he presumed was the boyfriend of the girl. As he looked closer, it saw none other than Lee Minho.

Is that bastard two-timing them?

 

His suspicions were heightened when he saw a slient tear trail down from Dara's eyes as she watched the MinMin couple. Oh man! She must have just caught her boyfriend cheating on her with her friend!

*WHAM*   without thinking twice Jiyong marched towards Minho and punched him in the face.

 

"Yah! Hyung what's your problem?!" Minho cried out, holding his cheek which was throbbing in pain.

"My problem is that there are people like you in the world! How could you cheat on someone? Especially with her friend!"

Minho and Minyoung looked at each other in complete confusion.

"Minho oppa, are you cheating on me?" Minyoung's eyes watered dangerously.

"No! I swear I'm not!" Minho defended himself in panic.

Jiyong didn't stay around to witness the rest of their drama instead, he looked for Dara. He had promised himself that he was going to prevent Dara from getting hurt again, but it had happened again. His chest clenched painfully as the image of her tear stained face flashed through his mind. He looked around the mall worriedly, trying to catch a glimspe of the familiar figure.

It seemed that Dara was the one that found the boy first, she slapped his shoulder harshly and Jiyong winced in pain.

"What did you do that to poor Minho for?!" Dara's death glare chilled Jiyong to the core.

 

"Calm down Dara! You may not believe me... but I think Minho may be cheating on you with your friend."

 

Dara looked inquiringly at GD and saw that he was completely serious. She covered her face with her hands. Jiyong panicked as he thought he made Dara cry, but was both relieved and puzzled to see her that she was actually laughing.

"How could Minho cheat on me, if we aren't even in a relationship?" Dara managed to ask through her laughter.

 

"What?! But I saw you crying as you were looking at them!"

 

"Haven't you ever heard of 'tears of happiness' you idiot?" 

 

"..."

 

"Now go apologise and sort out the mess you made!" Dara placed her hands on her hips firmly as if talking to a five year old.

GD obeyed immediately and dashed off to look for the MinMin couple/ He quickly found Minho and Minyoung who were in the midst of a heated argument.

"Oppa! How could you do this to me? Dara unnie said that you're good person!"

"Minyoung, for the thousandth time, I'm not cheating on you!"

 

Crappola! This is bad... Jiyong cringed inwardly and took a deep breath before interrupting their conversation.

 

"I'm sorry Minho, it seems that I have misunderstood. Minyoung, is it? Your boyfriend isn't cheating on you, it was just my mistake. I'm really sorry!" With that, Jiyong scurried away, embarrassed, hoping that the couple wasn't chasing after him, seeking blood.

Once he was alone, he tried to slow his racing heart. He thought that Dara was the one that had been acting stupid the whole day but it was him that was the real fool who was over-reacting over thing. Why did I worry so much? Why did it seem like I was the one that got the air punched out of me. He pondered the million-dollar question in silence.

 

No! It can't be! I can't be in love with Park Sandara!

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! I'm back! Sorry for the long absence. I hope you enjoyed this update!

It seems that Jiyong is finally realising his feelings!! >,<

Anyways, a big "thank you" for getting me pass 140 subbies~!

Please read my other fics too! MWAH! ^-^

Love, -adorateur- <3