Kibum and the Plan

Blinded by Love

 

When Kibum got to Leeteuks apartment all hell broke loose. Eunhyuk took one look at Kibum and broke down even more and Eunhyuk started to scream at Kibum to get out he knew that Kibum and Donghae were close friends and he didn’t want any reminders of Donghae right now. Leeteuk grabbed him before he could hit Kibum.

“Eunhyuk what is wrong with you?”

Kibum saw how hurt Eunhyuk looked and he knew only one person that could make Eunhyuk feel like that “Is this about Donghae?” Eunhyuk’s eyes got impossibly wide How did Kibum know… 

“What did you do to him?” Leeteuks voice broke Eunhyuk out of his thoughts. “I… I… told him that I needed… space but I want him back!” A new set of tears and sobs racked through Eunhyuk’s body. 

“Hey don’t worry I’m sure everything will go back to normal if you apologize.” Leeteuk said as he pulled him into a hug. 

Kibum’s mind kept turning If he could just apologize then why hasen’t he? Theres got to be more going on.Eunhyuk… do you like Donghae?” Kibum asked.

“What!? Of course not he is my best friend!” Kibum frowned and turned to Leeteuk for help. “Yah Eunhyuk tell us the truth.” Eunhyuk bit his lip as he gaze shifted downward not being able to look at neither man in the eye “I… yes but he…” Eunhyuk couldn’t even finish his sentence as his throat stopped working as more fresh tears started to spill from his eyes. 

“Hey Hyukkie don’t cry.” Leeteuk said as he wiped his tears away. “But he… he is with Jaejoong hyung and-”  “Hyung don’t worry me and Leeteuk are 99% percent sure that Donghae likes you not Jaejoong hyung.” Kibum smiled his killer smile at Leeteuk who was frowning at him. “Come on Eunhyuk it’s getting late and you need to rest you had a rough day.” 

After Leeteuk let Eunhyuk sleep on his bed he sat next to Kibum on the couch and before Kibum could say anything he received a smack on the back of his head. “Aish hyung! What was that for?” 

“For getting Eunhyuk’s hopes up! How do you know that Donghae likes him that way?” Kibum smiled again “Hyung he is one of my best friends I’m pretty sure he does.” Leeteuk let out a sigh as he rested his head on Kibum’s shoulder. “And how are we supposed to help them get together?” Suddenly Kibum got a huge smile on his face “Don’t worry hyung I got a plan.”

“And what exactly is this plan of yours?” Leeteuk said, Kibum might be a quiet guy but he always had something up his sleeve. 

“Hold up let me just go get Eunhyuk so he can know to.” As soon as Kibum got up he felt Leeteuk pull him back down into the couch. “Don’t wake him up he needs to rest.” 

“But Hyung…” Leeteuk shot him a glare and Kibum stopped his whining when Leeteuk gave somebody that look they knew to stop talking. “Just tell him in the morning.” Kibum knew that Leeteuk would never deny him anything so he worked the magic of his smile “But hyung he needs to know before we go to school tomorrow.” “Kibum I don’t think…”

Kibum smiled at him “Please hyung?” Leeteuk closed his eyes and let out a deep breath Aish Kibum and that damn smile of his “Fine!” 

As quietly as they could Kibum and Leeteuk snuck in to Leeteuk’s room “Leeteuk? Kibum? What are you two doing?” Eunhyuk said as he sat up. At hearing Eunhyuk’s voice Leeteuk and Kibum almost had a heart attack “I thought you were sleeping!” Leeteuk said as he clutched his heart. “Can’t all I keep seeing is Donghae in Jaejoong’s arms when I close my eyes.”

“Don’t worry Hyung I have a plan to get you and Donghae together.”