The Truth With Some Jealousy

Blinded by Love

 

 Kibum blinked once before answering “Of course I do Teukie, why are you asking?” Leeteuk would not meet Kibum’s eyes “No reason I just… Do you miss Donghae?” Kibum had no idea what Leeteuk was trying to uncover with all the questions so he tried to answer them as carefully as he could “Of course I do but he is happy so I am happy for him, plus it’s not like he moved to some faraway place he is just spending a lot of time with Eunhyuk…” Kibum noticed that Leeteuk was moments away from breaking down so he quickly added “But I’m not complaining I have you now.” He smiled his heart stopping smile but it quickly faded away as he saw tears running down Leeteuk’s cheeks. “Teukie?” Kibum seriously had no idea what was wrong with his hyung.

“Go! I don’t need your pity.” Leeteuk bit his lip he had no idea why he just said that when all he wanted was for Kibum to hold him tight. “What are you talking about Leeteuk?” Leeteuk really wanted to keep his mouth shut but the next thing he knew he was asking Kibum the one thing he knew that could kill him to know “Do you love D-Donghae?” Suddenly everything made sense to Kibum “Of course I do…” Leeteuk felt like he couldn’t breathe, he felt like a knife was being twisted in his heart somewhere deep inside “O-Oh o-okay.” Kibum put his hands under Leeteuk’s chin and made them have eye contact “I love him the same way I love Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, like brothers. Listen to me Leeteuk there is no one I lovemore than you.” At finishing his confession he crushed their lips together. When Kibum broke the kiss Leetuek was smiling like an angel “You really mean that Bummie?” Kibum smiled “Of course I do.”

“Does it hurt?” Kibum traced the cut on Leeteuk’s lips “Not anymore.” Kibum frowned “I should have been here…” Leeteuk laughed “No, you would have ruined the whole thing.” Kibum pouted “No I wouldn’t!” Leeteuk gave him a peck “It’s too late now, what’s done is done.”  “Just so you know next time I see Jonghyun he is so getting punched.” Leeteuk smacked him “Kibum be nice!” “Why should I he punched you!?” Leeteuk smiled “Because he is in love…” Kibum frowned “That’s no excuse.” Leeteuk just laughed “Now come on we are going to be late.” Kibum groaned “Do we have to go?” Leeteuk pulled him off the couch “Yes Kyu invited us.” Kibum hugged Leeteuk “But I hate clubs, can’t we just stay home?” Leeteuk shook his head “No we need to go out once in awhile, come on it will be fun!” The next thing Kibum knew he was on the dance floor with Leeteuk in his arm maybe clubs aren’t as bad as I thought…

Ryeowook was alone at a table waiting for Kyuhuyn to come back from the bathroom. He was watching Eunhyuk and Donghae tearing up the dance floor together when someone sat next to him “Finally your back… oh.” Next to Ryeowook was a very pretty girl smiling at him “I didn’t know you where waiting for me.” Ryeowook eyes widen “Sorry I thought you where someone else.” The girl smiled even wider “Thought so I’m Alana by the way.” Ryeowook’s eyes tried desperately to spot Kyuhyun or one of his hyungs, Alana frowned she didn’t like being ignored “What’s your name?” Ryeowook swallowed “R-Ryeowook.” Alana giggled “You have such a cute name!” Ryeowook winced as her giggles rang in his ears “Um thanks.” She scooted closer to him “So do you want to dance?” Ryeowook was at loss for words, was she flirting with him? “Uh I’m kind of waiting for someone.” She leaned even closer to Ryeowook that he could feel her breath on his cheek “Come on one dance won’t kill you.”

Ryeowook didn’t know what to do he didn’t want to hurt her feelings but he didn’t want to dance with anyone else besides Kyuhyun. Ryeowook let out a nervous laugh “I rather not…” Alana pouted “Come on, unless you just want to stay here and talk?” Ryeowook paled at hearing her words damn you Kyu why did you have to leave me alone! Ryeowook mentally scolded Kyuhyun. Alana was getting to close for Ryeowook’s comfort when suddenly he was yanked out of his seat. “Hey! Let go off him!” Alana yelled, Kyuhyun just glared at her “I don’t think so seeing that he is MY boyfriend!” Alan’s eyes widen as she watched Ryeowook’s mouth being devoured by the guy that dare screamed at her. When they came back for air Ryeowook noticed Alana had left “Wookie remember you’re mine and no one else’s.” Ryeowook just happily nodded “Only yours Kyu, only yours.”