Not again!

Blinded by Love

 

The next day as Leeteuk was getting ready for class he received a phone call Jonghyun “Hello?” “Hyung! I need your help!” Leeteuk pulled the phone a bit farther away to prevent any permanent damage to his hearing “Jonghyun? What’s wrong?” Leeteuk hear him take a deep breath before very quietly whispering to him “He is ignoring me.” Leeteuk had no idea who Jonghyun was referring to “Who’s ignoring you?” Jonghyun’s voice got even more quite that Leeteuk almost missed the answer “Key…” Leeteuk’s eyes widen “What did you do to him!?”

“Hyung! I didn’t do anything!” Leeteuk narrowed his eyes “You better be telling the truth Jonghyun.” Jonghyun bit his lip before answering “I just greeted him before dance practiced started and he just turned his back towards me.” Leeteuk rubbed his temples “Are you sure that’s all you did?” Jonghyun pouted feeling hurt that Leeeteuk didn’t believe him “Yeah hyung that’s all I did, please help me!” Leeteuk looked at his watch “Ok I’ll see if I can talk to Key to see what’s wrong.” Jonghyun smiled “Thanks hyung!”

Leeteuk called Kibum to meet him by the school’s entrance early “Tuekie why so early?” Leeteuk giggled at how sleepy Kibum looked “Because Jonghyun needs our help with Key.” Kibum pouted “Help with what?” Leeteuk shrugged “He just said that Key was ignoring him.” Kibum rubbed his eye trying to get the last remaining sleepiness out of his system “Fine but just cause you asked, now where are they?” Leeteuk shielded his eyes from the sun as he looked at Kibum “He said they were at the dance studio.” Kibum tilted his head in confusion “Jonghyun in the dance studio?” Leeteuk smiled “He just joined cause of Key.”

They had been walking around for awhile trying to find the dance studio, when thye finally found it Kibum heard a weird noise coming from inside “Shh…Leeteuk did you hear that?” Leeteuk stopped and listened “No what?” Kibum shushed him and told him to quietly flow him, with Leeteuk in front and Kibum right behind him “Teukie open the door?” Leeteuk turned his head toward Kibum “Me!? Why?” Kibum pinched his cheek “Because you are the hyung and I’m curious.” Leeteuk just shook his head but did as Kibum told him. As quietly as he could he creaked open the door just enough for him and Kibum to get a glance. The scene that they saw was all too familiar, just a few days ago (I really don’t know how much time has passed since the beginning sooo…) they had caught Eunhyuk and Donghae in a similar satiation in the theater. Kibum covered Leetek’s mouth before a surprised screamed escaped; he pulled Leeteuk and himself away from the sight. With one look Kibum knew that they both wanted to forget what they had just seen. Once they were outside Kibum decided to speak “Why do we always catch them halfway ?” Kibum really felt like smashing his head against the wall, Leeteuk just buried his face in Kibum’s chest “Let’s just skip school today and forget we ever witness that.” Kibum smiled “That’s a great idea Teukie!”

Inside the dance studio Key pushed Jonghyun away in order to catch his breath “Did you hear something?” Jonghyun just shook his head before kissing Key’s neck, but Key saw the door was slightly open “Jonghyun the door!” Jonghyun groaned in frustration “So?” Key smacked him “its opne and it was closed before.” Jonghyun finally let Key go “But nobodies here this early.” Key just shook his head “You owe me diner first.” Jonghyun smiled “Only if you’re my diner.” Key blushed “Jonghyun!”