Embarrassment and Anger

Blinded by Love

 

Leeteuk took a deep breath before opening the door he prayed that the rest of the plan would go smoothly “Jonghyun! You’re early.” Jonghyun smiled “Sorry hyung didn’t mean to disturb your shower.” Leeteuk bit his lip trying to keep his laughter away; he was never really good at acting he would always start laughing. “Don’t worry you, come inside.” Jonghyun ran his eyes taking in Leeteuk’s appearance “Hyung did you just come out of the shower?” A giggle escaped Leeteuk’s mouth before he clamped his lips tighter “Uh kind of…”  Just like in Leeteuk’s prayers he heard the door to the bathroom open reviling Key with only a towel around his waist

“Hyung who… Oh Jonghyun hyung sorry I thought you were Leeteuk.”  Key wanted to die of embarrassment right there his mind barley registered the fact that Jonghyun greeted him “Hello Key.” Key gave him a small smile not even daring to meet Jonghyun’s eyes; he felt his heart hammering in his chest for a second Key was actually afraid that his heart was going to break free from his chest “Umm I’m just going to go change.” Key hurriedly rushed towards Leeteuk’s room but not before he grabed hold of Leeteuk’s arm bringing Leeteuk with him leaving a confused Jonghyun in the living room staring at them heading for the bedroom.

“What is he doing here!?” Key screamed as soon as he shut the door “Calm down Key I forgot he was going to coming over this morning so we could finish our project.” Key took a calming breath which did nothing to calm his racing heart “Well get rid of him!” Leeteuk smirked “Why? It’s not like you have a crush on him, right?” Key’s eyes grew big as he face flushed pink “I- he –you- of course I don’t!” Leeteuk just laughed “Of course you don’t key, that’s so not the reason why you almost killed me for ‘cheating’ on him this morning.” Before Key could even give him a proper response he walked out of his room.

He was greeted with a very sulking looking Jonghyun “Sorry about that you know how Key gets sometimes.” Jonghyun tried his best to smile “It’s alright, so should we get started?” They were just barley going to start when Key came out dressed with some of Leeteuk’s clothes which didn’t go unnoticed by Jonghyun “Well I’m leaving.” Leeteuk stood up “You don’t have to leave now Key.” Key didn’t miss the scheming glint in his hyung’s eyes and he knew that he was up to something involving him and Jonghyun which he really didn’t feel like he could take after the embarrassment he felt with him greeting Jonghyun in just a towel “Actually I do, I promised Eunhyuk and Donghae I would meet them in about 20 minutes.” Leeteuk knew this was a lie since Eunhyuk and Donghae hadn’t left each other’s side since they started to go out, but he let it go “Fine, hope you have fun with them.”

As Leeteuk sat back down he noticed that Jonghyun didn’t even look up to acknowledge his precense. “Sorry about all this distractions.”  Jonghyun didn’t even look at him “It’s alright.” Leeteuk wondered if the plan was working. Leeteuk kept trying to get a conversation started with Jonghyun but he would only get a short reply back which was strange since Jonghyun was a very talkative person. Suddenly Jonghyun stood up “I’m leaving.” Bewildered Leeteuk stood up quickly and walked closer to Jonghyun “What? Why? We still aren’t done.” He was suddenly shoved violently away by Jonghyun.

 

***Sorry that I haven't updated as soon as I usually do it's just that my finals are comung up soon but afetr Tuesday its my last day for school and I graduate on friday woooo!!!

Anyways hope you liked it and please comment and subscribe!

Oh and I know some of you want to see more of Eunhae and Yunjae here so I'll try to put a lil bit more but I'm not sure since I find writing Kiteuk and Kyuwook more easier (Blame my bais list) So if you guys have any ideas to how can I put more Eunhae and Yunjae here please tell me.***

tumblr_lkw3hvbhkg1qg6lemo1_400.gifAh I love this gif of Zhou Mi (My 3rd bias from Super Junior)

theelementofsurprise:  SOBBING HE’S FREAKING PERFECT AS,DJHFGKSJDF Sorry I just had to put Zhou Mi here! (ugh I am so used to calling him Mimi its sound wierd calling him Zhou Mi. :)