What is Leeteuk up to?

Blinded by Love

 

Leeteuk felt like a third, wheel next to him was Eunhyuk and Donghae acting all sweet and loving towards each other completely ignoring him. If he thought that they were inseparable before they were even worse now that they officially were a couple. “Guy’s you know hyung is right here?” He pouted as he went completely ignored again, he was seriously thinking of slamming his head on the table when the teacher walked in.  Leeteuk let out a sigh of relief until he heard that that they had a project ahead of them, and even worse they had assigned partners. Of course Eunhyuk and Donghae got paired up thanks to Donghae’s puppy dog eyes, Leeteuk was surprised that he got paired up with Jonghyun and almost instantly an idea started to bloom in his head. Leeteuk knew that his friend Key was head over heels for Jonghyun but was to afraid to do anything about it, Leeteuk and Jonghyun where getting along so he decided to invite him to eat lunch with him Aish I am hanging around Kibum and Kyuhyun to much…

Leeteuk decided not to tell Kibum about his little plan because he wanted to see if he was able to pull this off on his own. As soon as Leeteuk entered the lunchroom he saw Kibum smile and Key wave but as Key saw who was walking behind Leteuk his eyes grew twice their size and a blush quickly covered Key’s cheeks. “Hey guys I want you to meet Jonghyun.” Jonghyun greeted everyone before sitting down between Leeteuk and Key, without being too obvious Leeteuk would touch Jonghyun evry couple of minutes either on his hand, shoulder or arm trying to see if Key would respond in any way to Leeteuk’s luck Key stayed silent the whole time. “Well this was fun guys but I have to go to my next class, thanks for inviting me Leeteuk.” Leeteuk just smiled “You’re welcome.” As soon as Leeteuk looked back at his friends he felt Kibum stare a hole on the side of his face and when he turned to ask Kibum if he was ok KIbum would just turn his attention towards Kyuhyun.

Soon it was their turn to leave to their next class which luckily they all had it together but Ryeowook had other ideas “Kyu you go ahead with Kibum I need to ask Leeteuk hyung about something… a math problem.” Kyuhyun just nodded and walked away with a frowning Kibum next to him. As soon as Ryeowook knew that they were out of ear shot he turned towards Leeteuk “What are you up to now hyun?”

 

***Sorry if its short and it but I am sooo tired and its 2:30 in the morning right now and I feel brain dead but I wanted to update for you guys. I hope the next chapter will come out better :)

Please leave comments! Make this tired author happy O_O***