What just happened?

Blinded by Love

 

“Ask Ryeowook out.” Kyuhyun blinked once before Leeteuk’s registered “Are you insane hyung! Do you want Wookie to hate me?” Leeteuk laughed “He won’t hate Kyu, he wouldn’t stop asking me if you where ok after you guys left he was so wooried about you.” Kyuhyun being the stubborn person that he is didn’t give. Kibum tried a different approach “Forget it hyung, maybe we should get Yesung to go out with Wookie instead since Kyu is being a big baby.” Kyuhyun’s eyes widen at this “You wouldn’t” Kibum smiled “Try me.” Lyuhyun gritted his teeth before answering “Fine! I’ll ask him… but are you sure he likes me?” his eyes shifted down. Leeteuk just smiled “I’m positive Kyu.” Kibum couldn’t help himself in teasing Kyuhyun “Kyu I have never seen you this insecure.” Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Kibum “You’ll see I will ask him out but if he ends up hating me I will personally make your guys life a living hell!” Kyuhyun turned towards the door when Leeteuk grabbed his wrist “Wait Kyu where are you going?” Kyuhyun smiled “I’m going home to take a nap and then think of a way to ask Ryeowook.” Then Kyuhyun was out the door.

“Kibummie you should rest too, you look like you’re dead on your feet.” Leeteuk said as he again took in Kibum’s appreance, without saying a word Kibum sat down on the couch. Leeteuk really tried to keep his mouth shut but he was never really good at staying quiet “What exactly happened that both of you look exsahusted?” Kibum thought for a moment the best way to answer Leeteuk “Well Kyuhyun spent most of the night crying his eyes while I tried to make him stop…” of course Kibum left the part out where Kyuhyun was asleep that’s when Kibum let some of his slip out going unnoticed. Guilt rushed through Leeteuk’s body “Was he really that hurt? We didn’t mean to make him cry.” Kibum just hugged Leeteuk “its fine hyung once Kyu has Ryeowook in his arms he won’t care that you made him cry a bit. Leeteuk suddenly jumped on Kibum and gave him a hug “You’re a great friend Kibum!”

Suddenly the room was filled with Leeteuk’s phone ringing, when Leeteuk saw who was calling him he got a mischievous glint in his eye. Kibum raised an eyebrown at Leeteuk’s sudden change “Its Jonghyun...” Leeteuk said before answering and putting it on speaker “Hey Jonghyun what’s up?” “Hey hyung I just called to tell you I won’t be able to meet with you today.” Leeteuk frowned their goes his and Ryeowook’s plan “Hey its fine, don’t worry about it.” Suddenly Kibum got an idea he scooted closer to Leeteuk, Leeteuk just looked confusingly at Kibum barley paying attention to Jonghyun “Can we meete tomorrow in the morning?” Leeteuk shifted his eyes away from Kibum “Sure, that’s fin-” He let put a surprised scream as Kibum bit his neck, Kibum just winked at him signaling Leeteuk that he had a plan. “Hyung you ok?” Jonghyun sounded worried “Uh yeah I’m fine I just… um… I’m fine.” Leeteuk said biting his lip

Kibum’s smile got even wider as he started to tickle Leeteuk, Jonghyun heard some noiose from the other side “Hyung who’s with you?” Jonghyun had no idea why he asked he didn’t mean to be rude. But Leeteuk was distracted by Kibum that he wasn’t paying much attention until he heard Jonghyun scream his name “Leeteukhyung!” Leeteuk let a giggle pass his lips “Yeah?” Jonghyun was getting even more curious “Who’s with you?” “Oh it’s just Ki- hey give it back!” Suddenly Jonghyun was hearing the dial tone.“Why did you do that Kibum!?” Kibum just smiled “Because that will have his mind racing thinking you where just with Key.” Leeteuk smiled “Oh very smart Kibum.”

Kyuhyun knew he could take a nap after being given the task of asking Ryeowook out so h freshened himself up before heading to Ryeowoo’s apartment. He stood outside the door for a good five minutes getting the courage to knock on the door. Come on Kyu just knock! Without having time to back out he knock but as soon as he did he regretted it he didn’t have a plan yet before he could run Ryeowook opened the door “Kyu! What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun just took a very big deep breath “I-I just c-came to umm… I need to-to a-ask you s-something?” Ryeowook blinked “What? Kyu you’re scaring me?” Argh! Why did I even agree!? Kyuhyun mentally scolded himself “I was I was just wondering if you umm…” Kyuhyun could feel his cheeks heat up “If you umm wanted to umm go out on a-a d-d-date with m-me?” Ryeowook could believe what he just heard, his first thought was that Kyuhyun was joking but the flush on his cheeks said other wise and before Ryeowook could stop his mouth he answere “I’d love too.” Kyuhyun smiled widely “Really! That’s great I’ll pick you up at 7’oclock” and before he lost his courage he gave Ryeowook a peck on his lips before running towards hid car. Ryeowook just stood frozen on the spot before taking out his phone Oh Leeteuk hyung you are going to get an earful! You promised you wouldn’t tell!


***So I'm really not happy with how this chapter turned out but you guys be the judge was it awful as I feel it turned out or what?

Please subscribe and coment!ellisile:

kyuhaes:

minbunny:

LOLOLOLOOLOLOOL

Cries this is epic. ♥

well. Ahhh I died when I found this picture!

bonamana23:

mochilovesme:

inwooktion:

weixini:

gengbulge:

min:

Everyone wants Henners.
and i am jealous of a baby

MY OVARIESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my tearfaucets are in full force today ; n;

henry is derp.

Awwwww<33333333333333333

Forever reblogging this :’)just to damn adorable
How can Henry be soooo cute!!!! Ohh I just love how cute Henry looks here! I just had to share these with you guys!***