Caught

Blinded by Love

 

Leeteuk scrambled to cover Kibum’s eyes “What the hell are you guys doing!?” At hearing Leeteuk’s voice Donghae quickly got off of Eunhyuk both guys trying to quickly pull their clothes back on. Kibum kept pulling on Leeteuk’s hand trying to pry it off his eyes “Hyung you’re hurting me.” Leeteuk gasped “Omo I am so sorry Bummie, and you two what are you guys thinking! Don’t you know that someone else could walk in and see you?” Donghae and Eunhyuk hanged their heads low in embarrassment for being scolded. “It was Kibum’s idea!” Kibum’s eyes widen “Yah! I didn’t tell you to jump Donghae’s bones!” “But you were the one that-” Leeteuk cut Eunhyuk off “Both of you stop acting like children!” Leeteuk yelled he could feel a headache coming on. Kibum wanted to listen to his hyung but he didn’t like to be falsely accused “I just told you to talk it out, not to have with him here where you can get caught! At least wait until you get home.” Eunhyuk’s mouth hung opened never had he heard Kibum yell at him like that. Kibum took a peek at Leeteuk thinking that maybe he had gone a little over board when he saw him massaging his temples. “We will deal with you two later, you made Leeteuk get a headache, come on hyung.” Kibum dragged Leeteuk out to look for Kyuhyun who was going to get an ear full.

Eunhyuk and Donghae both let out a relieved breath “You monkey this was your entire fault!” Eunhyuk pouted “You weren’t complaining before plus we are so continuing this later.” At hearing this Donghae face became impossibly red, Eunhyuk laughed “Come on we don’t want to miss out on another class and get scolded again by Leeteuk hyung and Kibum now let’s go.”  “Well it was your fault for getting Kibum mad you know how he is towards Leeteuk.” Eunhyuk pulled him towards him “You talk too much Hae.” And Eunhyuk silenced him with another kiss which Donghae gladly accepted. They were walking back to class when Donghae stopped which caused Eunhyuk to stop and give him a puzzled look as he noticed Donghae biting his lip. “Hyukkie I need to find Jaejoong hyung.” Eunhyuk frowned at this “Why?” “Because he was there with me the whole week I was without you, he at least deserves a thank you from me.” Eunhyuk didn’t like the sound of Donghae talking to Jaejoong but he was Donghae’s friend “Fine…”

“Jaejoong hyung!” Jaejoong turned around when he heard Donghae calling him and smiled when he saw none other than Eunhyuk with him. “Donghae, Eunhyuk, it’s good to see you two together aagain.” Eunhyuk felt shame rush down his body like a wave here he was having bad thoughts when he was nothing but a good friend to his fishy. “I just wanted to say thank you hyung for being there for me.” Jaejoong felt touched by Donghae’s words “Hey no need to thank me fishy you would have done the same thing and I am glad everything worked out between you guys.” With that Jaejoong left leaving the two love birds alone in the hallway. “I feel bad Donghae…” Donghae went into panic mode “What? Why?” Eunhyuk smiled at how cute Donghae could be sometimes “Because of what I kept thinking bad thoughts of Jaejoong hyung when he is nothing but an angel.” Donghae smiled “Then do something nice for him.” Eunhyuk frowned “What would I be able to give him?” Donghae’s smile grew even bigger “I can think of something that would make Jaejoong hyung very happy.” Now that caught Eunhyuk’s attention “what?” Donghae shook his head “I’ll tell you later, but first we need to get Leeteuk and Kibum to help us.” Eunhyuk did his best puppy eyes “Please tell me, pretty please Donghae.” Donghae took one look at Eunhyuk and caved in “Fine what you are going to give Jaejoong hyung is… Yunho.”

 

***Well know I am going to move to the Yunjae story line... wish me luck im really nervous in posting it up... 

but I hope you all like my story as it goes on because I am working really hard on it :) 

and thanks again to all my subcribers I never thought I would get so many and also to all the ppl who have commented and to those 

silent readers out there please comment I want to know what you think :D***