Evil Kyuhyun

Blinded by Love

 

Donghae stood frozen in his place for a moment forgetting his tear stained face. “Donghae?” Donghae didn’t know what to do what do I do!? “What do you want hyung?” Eunhyuk winced never had Donghae called him hyung since they met. “I’m sorry I made you cry and that I hurt you.” Donghae’s eyes widen how did Eunhyuk know that he was in pain he always tried his best to hide it whenever Eunhyuk was near “Where you listening to the conversationI just had with Kibum?” Please say no!  “I did.”  Donghae couldn’t believe it how could Eunhyuk do this to him. “Why you do it?” Eunhyuk wasen’t sure he should get Kibum involved what the hell if Donghae hates me after this atleast I will have Kibum to take part of the blame. “Because it was Kibum’s idea to hide me in the closet.” Donghae frowned “No why you push me away?” At that Eunhyuk looked down feeling his cheeks start to burn “Because I was stupid and confused.” Donghae’s eyes filled with more tears and he didn’t even know why so he walked passed Eunhyuk to leave the theater but Eunhyuk caught his arm “Where are you going?” Donghae didn’t dare look him in the eyes “To look for Jaejoong hyung.” As soon as Jaejoong’s name slipped past Donghae’s lips something snapped inside of Eunhyuk and without thinking he yanked Donghae closer and said “You are mine Lee Donghae mine.” And with that he crushed their lips together.

Kibum couldn’t stop smiling hopefully everything will work out for them all Kibum wanted to do was find Leeteuk. “Leeteuk hyung you did great!” Kibum said as he ran toward him as he got closer he saw that Leeteuk was still crying. “Leeteuk hyung whats wrong?” Leeteuk try to give Kibum a smile but failed “I can’t stop the tears, they just keep coming out.” Kibum chuckled and pulled Leeteuk into a hug when he suddenly saw Jaejoong walking past them “Jaejoong hyung where you going?” Jaejoong stopped looking confused “I saw you out here so I thought I would find Donghea.” Kibum quickly shook his head “Can you just wait a couple more minutes… He is talking to Eunhyuk.” Jaejoongs eyes widen as a smile founds its way to his lips “Finally! I was really worried about them.”

Donghae’s mind was going crazy he didn’t understand exactly what was happening, his body frozen in place. Eunhyuk pulled away “Donghae I am so sorry I pushed you away it’s just that whenever you were near me my heart would just go crazy… I am so sorry, can you ever forgive me?” EUnhyuk bit his lip afraid of what Donghae might say. Eunhyuk’s head snapped up when he heard Donghae giggle “Of course I forgive you, you silly monkey… because I love you.” Eunhyuk swore his heart stopped when he heard Donghae say that to him “I love you too Hae.” And with that he kissed Donghae again but this time without the fear of him rejecting him. Eunhyuk didn’t know what got into him when he suddenly noticed that he was undoing Donghae’s shirt buttons but since he didn’t see Donghae complaining he kept going.

Apparently Eunhyuk forgot that Ryeowook and Kyuhyun where in the closet because suddenly they started to hear soft moans coming from the other side. Ryeowook jerked his ear of the door when he heard the moan; suddenly he was being pulled out by Kyuhyun “Kyu we need to do something! What if a teacher catches them?” Suddenly Kyuhyun go an idea “Fine, you stay hear while I go get Leeteuk and Kibum hyung.” He sprinted down the hallway without waiting for a reply from Ryeowook. He quickly found Leeteuk and KIbum and as he approached them he hid the smirk that was on his lips. “Hyungs! Hurry!”  Leeteuk and Kibum scrambled to get up from the floor “What wrong?” Kyuhyun tried his best to look panicked “They just keep yelling at each other and Donghae hyung won’t stop crying!” With that Leeteuk and Kibum took off running.

Ryeowook was pacing back and forth hoping that nobody would try and go in the theater when he suddenly saw Kibum and Leeteuk running towards him almost running into him. Ryeowook looked around for Kyuhyun when he saw him walk towards him as he got closer that’s when Ryeowook sae this glint in his eye that made Ryeowook shiver for an unknown reason. “Kyuhyun what are you-” before Ryeowook could finish his sentences surprised screams where heard and suddenly Ryeowook was being dragged away by a laughing kyuhyun.

***(Blushing) I hope its ok I don't know why but I had a hard time writing this :(

Probably one more chapter before I start shifting my focus on Yunjae and I will try and sneek some Eunhae in their so don't worry.

Please comment!

And thanks to all my subscribers and the one who comment you don't know how happy you guys make me I thought that nobody was going to like or read my story so I am a very happy girl!!***