Paint and Scary Stares

Blinded by Love

 

The next morning Leeteuk was running late to prepare for the plan that morning Key was going to be there any moment now and it was all Kibum’s fault. “But hyung I don’t want to go.” Kibum whined as Leeteuk kept pushing him towards the door “You need to leave now Key will be here any second!” Kibum refuse to move any further “But what if he hurts you? You know how Key gets when something happens to his clothes.” Leeteuk just smiled “I’ll be fine, now go!” Kibum pouted “Fine but can I at least have one last thing before I go?” Leeteuk just rolled his eyes “And what would that be?” Kibum pulled Leeteuk close to him “A kiss…” and without waiting for a reply he brought his lips onto Leeteuk’s. Leeteuk was about to get lost in the kiss when he suddenly remembered Key, he gently pushed Kibum away “You really need to go Kibum.” Kibum pouted “Fine but remember you are mine Leeteuk mine.” He gave one last kiss to Leeteuk before pulling away.

            Kibum just opened the door just to find a very surprised looking Key behind it with his hand lifted in mid air getting ready to knock. Kibum smiled “Hey Key, sorry but I am kind off in a hurry. Nice seeing you again.” Kibum gave one last smile to Leeteuk before disappearing down the hall. Leeteuk let Key inside a smile on his lips as he was about to put the plan in motion but as soon as he closed the door Key went insane, “What the hell is wrong with you!? How could you do this!?” Leeteuk took a surprised step back eyes wide “Do what?” Key’s eyes blazed as he stared at Leeteuk “Oh like you don’t know! How can you cheat on him!?” Leeteuk felt confusion rush through him “And who exactly am I cheating on and with whom?” Key’s face turned impossibly red “Oh don’t play dumb with me! On Jonghyun with none other than Kibum.” Leeteuk’s eyes narrowed at hearing Kibum’s name “And what’s wrong with Kibum?” Key started to pull at his hair “That’s not the point! I should kill you for betraying Jonghyun like that.” Leeteuk never knew Key could be so intimidating “Wait! Before you do something you’ll regret I just want to say that I’m not cheating on Jonhgyun be-” Key suddenly interrupted him “Then why the hell was Kibum here so early huh? And that hickey proves everything!”Leeteuk couldn’t help it anymore he busted out laughing but quickly stopped when he saw Key taking a step towards him with a murderess gaze on his eyes “Look Key Jonghyun is not my boyfriend.”                    Key scrunched up his forehead in confusion “But he told me…” “Who told you that he was?” Key felt his cheeks start to burn “Kyuhyun” Leeteuk rolled his eyes “Aish that kid sometime. Jonghyun is not my boyfriend Kibum is.” Key smiled out of pure relief “Really?” Leeteuk smiled “Yeah.” “Wait then why did you invite me here?” Leeteuk’s smile grew “Well to tell you that and to ask for your opinion.” Key nodded “Opinion on what?” “Well I bought some paint because I want to paint my room and I wanted to show you.” Key couldn’t believe he was woken up early for this “Wait that’s it?” Leeteuk frowned “Yes what else?” Key just sighed “You’re just lucky you are my hyung.” Leeteuk smiled sweetly “I know I am, now follow me its in my room”

Leeteuk got the paint and started to walk towards Key pretending not to notice a pile of clothes on the floor. Key saw the clothes and called out for Leeteuk to stop but it was too late, the bucket flew out of Leeteuk’s hand and paint flew all over the place most of it landing on Key. “Hyung!” Key cried in horror as he was completely covered with paint. Leeteuk who spared himself from the paint started to apologize none stop afraid that Key might actually kill him “I’m so sorry Key I didn’t see the clothes. I’m sorry Key.” Key tried to wipe most of the paint of his face “It’s alright hyung, but you think I can borrow some clothes?” Leeteuk jumped at the opening for the plan “Of course you can! You can even shower if you’d like.” Key smiled “Thanks hyung I think I will shower.”

Leeteuk had to restrain himself from dancing like a maniac as he saw Key head for the bathroom; Leeteuk cleaned the paint that splattered on the floor before heading to the bathroom to complete phase two of the plan. “Key can I come in? I just need to wash some of the paint that got on my hair.” He heard a faint “sure” from inside before he went in. He had barley taken all the paint out and turned off the sink water when he heard the doorbell ring.

***Hope you like the chapter sorry if it not good I am tired and cramping so bad right now :( but i did th ebest I could.(via yeahthebestkibumblog, kkikwang)

Please comment I am addicted to recieving comments! So please comment!

I love all my readers you guys make me feel special!