Problems...

Blinded by Love

 

Jaejoong’s eyes widen why would Yunho do that, put the attention on him. Jaejoong swallowed before replying “umm… Maybe next time Siwon I umm… me and Yunho are really late to… the movies.” Siwon frowned “Oh ok, well have fun then.” Jaejoong actually felt bad for Siwon he wasn’t used to getting rejected. When Siwon was out of site Jaejoong punched Yunho on the shoulder “Why in the world did you tell him that?” Yunho looked confused at him “Because I thought that you might actually want to talk to him.” Jaejoong frowned “No! He kind of creeps me out.” Yunho couldn’t stop himself from laughinh earning him another punch from Jaejoong. “Ok I’m sorry; I’ll protect you from him.” Yunho said this jokily to Jaejoong but he really meant it. Jaejoong smiled “Thanks Yunho.”

Siwon let out a frustrated sigh, how was he supposed to make Yunho jealous if Jaejoong wouldn’t let him near him. Siwon decided to call up Eunhyuk “Hello?” “Hey Eunhyuk I need your help.” He heard Eunhyuk take a deep breath before replying to him “I am in no mood to help you right now Siwon.” Siwon pouted “Don’t tell me you’re mad?” “Of course I am! You almost kissed MY boyfriend!” Siwon felt anger rush through his body “I wouldn’t have kissed him! I was just proving a point to Kibum!” Eunhyuk felt like he could strangle Siwon thorough the phone “That is no excuse for touching him!” Before Siwon could reply he heard a dialtone telling him that Eunhyuk had hung up on him. He tried Donghae’s cell next “Hello?” Siwon took a deep breath “Hey Donghae its Siwon.” “Hey Siwon how-” suddenly Siown heard Eunhyuk’s voice “Why the hell are you calling Hae for?” Siwon winced he had never heard Eunhyuk sound so mad “Eunhyuk I-” Eunhyuk had hung up on him again. “Ahhhh! That monkey I swear!” Siwon yelled at no one in particular.

Donghae was staring wide eyed at Eunhyuk “You ok?” Eunhyuk closed his eyes “No, I brought Siwon to help me but instead he tries to steal my boyfriend.” Donghae brought Eunhyuk into a reassuring hug “Hyukkie don’t you remember I love you and only you, plus Siwon was just showing Kibum.” Eunhyuk’s anger disappeared at hearing Donghae’s words of love for him and only him “I love you too, but why did he have to use you.” Donghae giggled he would never admit it but he loved seeing Eunhyuk getting jealous it made him feel like Eumhyuk really loved him. “I don’t know maybe because I was the closest.” Eunhyuk just hugged Donghae tighter “You are no longer allowed to be with Siwon alone again.” Donghae pouted “But I wasn’t alone Kibum and Leeteuk where with me.” Eunhyuk scoffed “Those two are like in their own little world most of the time; I don’t know how they are so observant and notice almost every little thing.”

Siwon was walking around thinking of what to do next when he saw Leeteuk “Leeteuk hyung!” Leeteuk smiled “Hey Siwon.” “Hyung I need some help.” Leeteuk raised an eyebrow “With what?” Siwon bit his lip he didn’t want KIbum finding out that he might be right “I’ll tell you if you promise not to tell Kibum.” Leeteuk was confused but agreed “Ok… I promise.” Siwon looked down “I need more idea’s Jaejoong won’t let me near him and if I can’t be near him I can’t make Yunho jealous.” Leeteuk thought hard when he suddenly remembered Eunhyuk wanting to punch Siwon “Easy just kiss him infront Jaejoong in front of Yunho.” “Will that work hyung?” Leeteuk laughed “Judging by Eunhyuk’s reacting earlier of almost killing you; I’d say it will work.” Siwon suddenly hugged Leeteuk “Thanks hyung!” Siwon couldn’t wait for tomorrow. Leeteuk just smiled as he saw Siwon walking away excitedly to put his plan in action when Kibum sat next to him “What was that about?” “Oh nothing he just needed some help.” Kibum frowned “Help with what?” Leetuk bit his lip “Sorry I promised I wouldn’t tell anybody.” Kibum pouted “But I’m your best friend.” Leeteuk just pinched his cheek “Sorry Kibummie can’t tell you, maybe later.” Kibum smiled “Fine.”

Jaejoong really didn’t feel like going to school and having to sit with Siwon again but he had no choice. Siwon was almost bouncing off the walls waiting for Jaejoong is it weird for me to be excited in making people jealous… Siwon thought as he saw Jaejoong come in the school. Jaejoong was happily talking to Junsu and Yoochun when Siwon pulled him away “Yah! Siwon what are you doing!?” Jaejoong started to panic Siwon wouldn’t try anything would he… “Calm down Jae, I just wanted to have you to myself for a little while because you’re always with your friends especially that Yunho.” Jaejoong really wanted to run but Siwon’s grip didn’t let him “Please Siwon I need to go, please let go.” Siwon smiled “Only if you promise to have lunch with me today.” Jaejoong eyes widen “What?” Siwon pouted “Only today please? Or can I have a kiss?” Jaejoong eyes widen even more “No! Just lunch and JUST for today.” Siwon smiled “Thanks Jae see you at lunch!” As Siwon was about to leave he saw Yunho from the corner of his eye watching them so he gave Jaejoong a kiss on the cheek and walked away. 

 

Thanks to all my subcribers!!! I never thought people would actually like my story so you guys make me happy and comments are always welcome because i want to know what you guys are thining of the story so far :) so plaese comment!

Ok sorry for my babbling :) ***