Forgiven?

Blinded by Love

 

Eunhyuk was wondering where Kibum and Leeteuk where he hadn’t seen either of them that morning. None the less Eunhyuk couldn’t stop smiling what had started as a big mistake on letting Donghae go had turned into a great thing almost all of his friends where happy with someone. Eunhyuk’s smiled quickly disappeared in an instant as he saw Donghae talking to Siwon, he hadn’t forgave Siwon for almost kissing Donghae. Eunyuk walked up to them and pulled Donghae behind him “Yah! What do you want?” Siwon let out a frustrated breath “Don’t tell me you are still mad?” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes “No of course not, why would I be?”  Siwon grabbed Eunhyuk by his shoulders and shook him “ I said I was sorry! Plus I would never had kissed him.”

Eunhyuk narrowed his eyes “How do I know that?” Siwon looked like he was ready to explode so Donghae decided to help him out a bit. “Hyukkie he said he was sorry.” Eunhyuk shook his head “But he tried-” Donghae cut him off “Aish you stubborn monkey the point is that he didn’t. Plus do you think that Leeteuk and Kibum would just have let him walk away?” Eunhyuk’s shoulders slumped in defeat “Fine…” he turned toward Siwon “you are forgiven…” his eyes hardened “but if you ever try that again you are ending in the hospital or worse, got it?” Siwon swallowed in fear “Got it, I won’t try again.” Eunhyuk smiled satisfied with himself “Let’s go Donghae.” Siwon grabbed Eunhyuk’s arm “Wait I need a favor.”

“What is it?” Siwon looked down “Can I borrow the dance studio for a day?” Donghae being the curious one couldn’t help but ask “What for?” Siwon fought the blush that was threatening to appear “I uhh have a date and well I wanted to make it special.” Donghae squealed before hugging him “That’s great Siwon!” Eunhyuk gently pulled Donghae away from Siwon and wrapped a protective arm around his waist before answering “I can’t Siwon.” Siwon pouted “You owe me.” Eunhyuk wanted to point out that he really didn’t because he almost kissed his boyfriend when as if Donghae read his mind pinched his arm as if telling him not to say what he was thinking. “I know Siwon but Yunho is the only one allowade to do that.” Siwon started to play with his hands “Then can you ask him for me?” Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow “And why can’t you?”

“Because the last time I saw him he punched me!” Eunhyuk laughed “Serves you right.” Donghae gave Eunhyuk his best puppy eyes “Aw come on Hyukkie help him.” Eunhyuk smiled and pinched Donghae’s cheek before turning towards Siwon “I’ll see what I can do but you are going to have to come with me.” Siwon’s eyes widen “But-” Eunhyuk held his hand up stopping Siwon mid sentence “No buts’.” With that he grabbed Donghae’s hand and walked away.