The Plan in Action

Blinded by Love

 

 

“Kibum this is a stupid plan!” Eunhyuk whined as Kibum shoved him in a closet near the stage. “You won’t be saying that when you have Donghae in your arms, now stay there!”  Kibum was about to shut the door when Eunhyuk stopped it but why does Kyuhyung and Ryeowook have to be in here with me?”  Kibum smiled “To make sure you actually stay in there and not run off.” With that Kibum closed the door and went to go find Leeteuk. “Hyung did you put the note in DOnghae’s locker?” Leeteuk rolled his eyes “Yes Kibum… I still not convinced about this.” Kibum frowned “Why does everyone doubt me?” “Because what if Donghae starts crying? And why do I have to be the one to come and get you?” Kibum smiled “Because I want you too! Now it’s show time.”

                When Kibum finally saw Donghae came into the theater and near the stage where Kibum was he noticed he brought Jaejoong with him. Of course he brought him; I just hope that Kyuhyun and Ryeowook can keep Eunhyuk in there… “Donghae we need to talk alone.” Kibum looked at Jaejoong praying that he left them before Eunhyuk busted through the door. “Donghae… I just remembered I have to go get something from Yunho, so I’ll be right back.” And with that he went out the theater. “What’s up Kibum?” Donghae said as he sat down on one of the chairs. “What exactly happened between you and Eunhyuk hyung?” Donghae flinched but quickly put a mask of indifference “Nothing really, why?” Kibum frowned why is he hiding this from me... “Really? Because when I asked Eunhyuk he just walked away.” Donghae bit his lips he didn’t want Kibum to see them trembiling. “Hyung talk to me…” When Donghae locked eyes with Kibum he broke down “He hates me! He hates me! He hates me!” Both Kibum and Eunhyuk where taking by surprise from Donghae’s outburst, Eunhyuk not being able to see Donghae cry made a move to grab the door knob before he felt Kyuhyun grab his hand and yanked it back. “What makes you think he hates you hyung?” Donghae try to stop his tears to answer Kibum “Beca-Because he-must of found out that-that I like him more- more than a friend. I tried not to but… but it just happened.” Kibum bit his lip to stop the smile as he smugly thought I knew my plan would work! “It’s alright h-” Just as planned Leeteuk busted threw the door with tears running down his face “Kibum- oh so-sorry I- I’ll just be going.” Kibum stood up as Leeteuk rushed out of there “hyung?” Donghae gave him a small smile “Go ahead Kibum I’ll be ok.” Kibum shot him a smile and shouted “Saranghae Donghae hyung!” as he ran after Leeteuk. Donghae sat there trying to wipe his tears when he heard the door open. “Yah Jaejoong hyung I thought-” He came to an abrupt stop as he saw that Eunhyuk was the one who came in not Jaejoong.

 

***Well here is the next chapter :) sorry if its short but tell me what you guys think!

Almost done with the Eunhae story line next up

Yunjae!!!***