Seeking Help

Blinded by Love

 

When Donghae and Eunhyuk finally found Kibum and Leeteuk they had managed to find Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, as they approached they could hear Kyuhyung being scolded by a very angered Kibum and Leeteuk. Once Ryeowook saw them he threw a pleading gaze at them to calm down the two very angry guys in front of them. “Hyung, Kibum we need your help.” Donghae said rather quietly afraid to make them even more angered. Leeteuk gave one last glare at Kyuhyun before he turned to Donghae, with Leeteuk and Kibum distracted Kyuhyun garabed Ryeowook’s hand and dragged him down the hall way to save himself from anymore scolding from his hyungs.“With what Hae?” Donghae smiled he knew Leeteuk could never saty mad at anybody for a long time “Actually Eunhyuk is the one who wants your help.” Eunhyuk gulped, he wasn’t feeling that comftrable with Leeteuk and Kibum since they scolded him “Umm… well you see… I feel bad for thinking bad things about Jaejoong hyung las week…”  Kibum raised an eyebrow “so?” Eunhyuk bit his lip before continuing “I wanted to do something for him for being there for Donghae.” Kibum defiantly had no idea what Eunhyuk wanted “And how could we help?” “Well… Donghae said that I could help him get him together with Yunho.” Leeteuk looked at Kibum before turning to Eunhyuk “And you want our help in what?” Eunhyuk looked devistaed “At getting them together!” Kibum looked taken back “How are we suppose to help you?” Eunhyuk seriously felt like choking both of them “I don’t! You got me and Donghae together! Kibum can’t you just come up with another plan?” Kibum looked uncertain “Maybe…” Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile at hearing this “Great! Just tell me when you think of it.” With that he and Donghae ran down the hallway like a couple of little kids. “I just don’t see how they are older than me hyung.” Leeteuk just giggled.

The next day Jaejoong was walking with Taemin and Yunho when Taemin suddenly blurted out something that he wasn’t suppose to for the fear of hurting his hyungs feeelings “Hyung did you and Donghae break up?” With hearing that Jaejoong and Yunho stopped in their tracks, Yunho felt his blood boil with jealousy at thinking that Jaejoong belonged to someone else “You are going out with Donghae?” Jaejoong couldn’t help feel his heart fill with hope with thoughts that maybe just maybe Yunho did like him like that but quickly crushed that hope. Without warning Jaejoong burst into laughter when he finally saw the confused stares he was getting he composed himself before telling them what had happened to Donghae last week. Yunho felt relief rush through his body, if only he had the courage of telling Jaejoong exactly how he felt.

Later that day Kibum told Eunhyuk and Donghae to meet him and Leeteuk later on the roof. Eunhyuk and Donghae were all hyped up to hear the plan “We are HERE!” Donghae announced as the approached them. “So what’s the plan?” Donghae really was an impatient little fishy. “Well it’s simple we just have to make Yunho jealous enough for him to convince himself that he has to tell Jaejoong that he like him too.” Eunhyuk liked the plan a lot except for one thing “And who exactly is going to flirt with Jaejoong?” Kibum’s smile fell a little “oh… I hadn’t really thought of that.” “Well how about Leeteuk hyung does it.” Donghae suggested Kibum smile fell even more “I don’t think that would be a good idea…” Donghae pouted “And why not?” “Because he can get hurt you know how Yunho gets plus Jaejoong knows Leeteuk wouldn’t it seem weird for Leeteuk just to start flirting with him out of the blue.” Leeteuk agreed “I think we need someone that neither Jaejoong nor Yunho know but who?” Suddenly one person came to Eunhyuk’s mind “I think I know who could help us out.”

 

***Well here's another chapter what you think? Comments are really appreciated :)

So I need your guys help who should be the new character to make Yunho jealous cause I wrote that character with no one really in mind...

I would also like to give a special thanks to jewELFish15 whose comments always make my day :)***