Plan Jealousy

Blinded by Love

 

When Eunhyuk came to school the next day he wasn’t alone, Leeteuk was almost bouncing of the walls in excitement at times like these Kibum wondered how Leeteuk was the hyung between them. All Leeteuk wanted was a glimps of Eunhyuk’s mystery man before they went to class.  Leeteuk’s mouth almost dropped open as he saw who none other than Siwon himself was with Eunhyuk, Kibum on the other hand didn’t seem to care as he pulled Leeteuk towards class “Come on hyung we are going to be late for class.” Leeteuk tried to struggle “But I want to-” He was cut off by a powerful tug of Kibum.

Eunhyuk turned towards Siwon “You know what to do right?” Siwon smiled “Don’t worry Eunhyuk.” Eunhyuk gave him a small smile in return, he was having second thoughts, what if Siwon got hurt it would be his entire fault. He shook that feeling off Siwon was a big boy he could take care of himself.

Everything was going like always for Jaejoong until the teacher announced that Siwon would be sitting next to Jaejoong. All the girls glared at Jaejoong for being so lucky to have Siwon sitting next to him for a whole class period. As the class period went on Jaejoong got more and more uncomfortable Siwon just kept staring at him and edging closer and closer to him. When the bell rang Jaejoong flew off his seat and next to Yunho, hoping that Yunho could scare Siwon away to his luck he saw Siwon approaching him. He hid behind Yunho somehow knowing he would protect him. “Jaejoong wait!” He winced when he heard Siwon’s voice, it wasn’t that he didn’t like him is just Siwon kind of creeped him out during class with all the staring. Suddenly he saw Yunho go ridged as he saw Siwon “Yes?” Siwon’s eyebrows rose in confusion “I was talking to Jaejoong.” “What is it Siwon?” Jaejoong answered still behind Yunho. “I was just wondering if you would like to eat lunch with me today.” Siwon asked with a smile on his face. Yunho thought his heart stopped when Siwon uttered those words, what if Jaejoong said yes? No one had ever turned Siwon down. “Uh… thanks Siwon but I um… I promised Yunho I would sit with him.” Jaejoong said while sneeking a peek behind Yunho. “Siwon’s smile fell “oh… well maybe next time. See you in class tomorrow.” Before he left he winked at Jaejoong, at witnessing this Yunho felt his inside burn with jealousy.

Eunhyuk was almost running people down as he ran down the hallway he didn’t have Donghae in his previous class and ever since ‘the incident’ he didn’t want to leave Donghae alone much to Donghae’s happiness. When he was finally at Donghae’s locker he didn’t see his fishy bouncing with excitement he was getting worried since Donghae was always the first one there when he suddenly heard a sqeal coming from around the corner. Thinking it might be Donghae Eunhyuk walked towards the sound what he saw he didn’t expect and made his blood boil. There he saw Siwon pinning Donghae into the wall leaning into kiss him...

 

***Sorry for the delay but hope you guys like the chapter :) 

please leave comments!***